Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at the start he was so starstruck and thought this was the best thing since sliced bread going out with an influencer and prob an older woman too. Bragging to all his mates. She always used to have the younger bros and go on about how lovely the sisters were and how she was best friends with his fam but it seems all that’s gone away
Anne and Dessie are lovely very humble, proud private people. For Sinead to blast them/their names, their jobs and their home location etc all over her stories without permission was awful. Putting it all in the public domain.

The eldest daughter Megan is 2 years older than Jack (still younger than Sinead) also does teaching. She will know all this sex talk, talk of him throwing poo of her bathroom window etc and his online bulling of love island contestants (which Sinead posted resulting in huge backlash). Not to mention pictures of her stealing, racism and drug taking and now what seems to be total medical fraud - ALL of this will be viewed by schools prior to hiring someone.

It’s all there on Google/ tattle screen shots. Sinead has put it all there. Jack is nothing more than content for her. She doesn’t think of the implications for him or his career. He’s immature with no life experience yet so he’s easy for her to manipulate

Neither Megan or Sophie (she’s 2 years younger than Jack) seem to follow Sinead anymore. Sinead doesn’t follow them either. For those saying, they would warn their brother. They will have done so. The Ramseys are a very very well respected and extremely close knit, wholesome family (in many ways the opposite of Sinead’s family IMO). Anyone with half a brain cell would be extremely worried for Jack right now.

Sinead belittles him over and over on her recent podcast saying things like Jack has no money, she would never ever give him her credit card, he can’t even afford an engagement ring etc. meanwhile she’s taking in the money from said podcast/ her Instagram …. WHERE SHES USING JACK FOR HER CONTENT!! He’s literally a large part of the reason she gets any engagement therefore makes money. Where is his cut Sinead?

She will no doubt come on today and blame their early return on an “endo flare up”. Not the fact she hated every second of the trip and spending time with “immature, incompetent” Jack. She needs to start ramping up the endo chat to get people to watch the operation Vlog (which she will certainly be planning every aspect of as we speak). What a rotten life she leads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Anne and Dessie are lovely very humble, proud private people. For Sinead to blast them/their names, their jobs and their home location etc all over her stories without permission was awful. Putting it all in the public domain.

The eldest daughter Megan is 2 years older than Jack (still younger than Sinead) also does teaching. She will know all this sex talk, talk of him throwing poo of her bathroom window etc and his online bulling of love island contestants (which Sinead posted resulting in huge backlash). Not to mention pictures of her stealing, racism and drug taking and now what seems to be total medical fraud - ALL of this will be viewed by schools prior to hiring someone.

It’s all there on Google/ tattle screen shots. Sinead has put it all there. Jack is nothing more than content for her. She doesn’t think of the implications for him or his career. He’s immature with no life experience yet so he’s easy for her to manipulate

Neither Megan or Sophie (she’s 2 years younger than Jack) seem to follow Sinead anymore. Sinead doesn’t follow them either. For those saying, they would warn their brother. They will have done so. The Ramseys are a very very well respected and extremely close knit, wholesome family (in many ways the opposite of Sinead’s family IMO). Anyone with half a brain cell would be extremely worried for Jack right now.

Sinead belittles him over and over on her recent podcast saying things like Jack has no money, she would never ever give him her credit card, he can’t even afford an engagement ring etc. meanwhile she’s taking in the money from said podcast/ her Instagram …. WHERE SHES USING JACK FOR HER CONTENT!! He’s literally a large part of the reason she gets any engagement therefore makes money. Where is his cut Sinead?

She will no doubt come on today and blame their early return on an “endo flare up”. Not the fact she hated every second of the trip and spending time with “immature, incompetent” Jack. She needs to start ramping up the endo chat to get people to watch the operation Vlog (which she will certainly be planning every aspect of as we speak). What a rotten life she leads.
I thought Megan is 4 years older than Jack? I’m pretty sure Megan and Sinead were the same year at school.

I never noticed that she never posts Jack and his family / home anymore unto it was highlighted on her. She is such an eijit and embarrassment. Fair play to Jacks family for putting a stop to her broadcasting their private lives.

Reactions: 7
I thought Megan is 4 years older than Jack? I’m pretty sure Megan and Sinead were the same year at school.

I never noticed that she never posts Jack and his family / home anymore unto it was highlighted on her. She is such an eijit and embarrassment. Fair play to Jacks family for putting a stop to her broadcasting their private lives.
Yes you’re right (well almost). Megan is 3 years exactly older than Jack.

This article was shared by Sinead ages ago. They are just the most wholesome family 🙏🏼 🥲 Jack is immature and so he should be. He’s a young lad just finished his studies. It’s very sad to see someone like Sinead manipulate him and monetise his life story while making him seem like such pathetic man at the same time.

Reactions: 5
How come it’s all holistic and functional ones she posts about? Will be interesting to see if she will say what exactly is wrong with her

Yes you’re right (well almost). Megan is 3 years exactly older than Jack.

This article was shared by Sinead ages ago. They are just the most wholesome family 🙏🏼 🥲 Jack is immature and so he should be. He’s a young lad just finished his studies. It’s very sad to see someone like Sinead manipulate him and monetise his life story while making him seem like such pathetic man at the same time.

He's 26. No need to baby him. He's well able to make his own decisions. 🙄

Reactions: 16
No soppy posts of them at Dingle or her thanking him for taking her there for her 30th? Definitely think this trip has highlighted a lot for the both of them and this relationship! She's just gotta hang on till she's landed in Aus 🙄 and he'll return home by Christmas!
Both done a bit of soul searching, him on Shetland isles and her at her retreat but both to scared to break it off

Reactions: 20
It was mentioned here that the brother doesn’t bother with her & she doesn’t see much of them & the baby. Suddenly 2 pictures of the baby are in her August photo dump 🤣
Hi Sinead 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was named threads ago but admin removed. Everyone in Tyrone area knows who she is. She’s from the Moy. It wasn’t just a kiss allegedly, they were back at a house as well. She did follow Sinead. Another rumour I heard was an after party situation with him allegedly sleeping in a bed with a girl. Sinead was calling him off the hook and he said his phone died and was missing until the next afternoon. Not sure what if anything happened there but he was in a bed beside a girl full drunk. He’s an easy target when he’s drunk allegedly. He’s an absolute mess and a randy one (in the way 18 year old boys are). Yuck.

I also hear his sisters apparently really really dislike her now. The family aren’t happy. They are a respectable very close family. She used to use inside and outside their home for content. Even records his family when they didn’t agree to be posted. That’s all totally stopped now. I don’t blame them one bit. If a school Googles Jack and reads tattle he’ll never get a full time job working with children. Think about that from his family’s perspective. Sinead had no respect for that.

Sinead knows she’s unskilled with zero qualifications.Jack will be able to get a visa if he gets a teaching job in Oz and she’ll go de facto on that. She has a one year visa left. She could pay for a student visa of she goes back to study but again, that has a shelf life. She’s utterly desperate. All the crying about Australia borders closing, they’ve been open since Feb. Here she is hanging about home like a bad smell not going to Oz until October now. Meanwhile Jack leaves her behind to go do his own thing. She’s doing the thing she preaches not to do IMO (hang around for a boyfriend to go travelling).

I will be surprised if she even gets into Australia again TBH. All her racist background/online attacks is exactly the type of thing you can raise with Australian immigration on their anonymous online form. It’s a section called character concerns of a visa holder. Also the shoplifting and the drug taking in Australia, if that’s all known about her visa will be cancelled. In addition to all of this, she’s saying she has all these serious health conditions. Again all this affects your ability to get or keep a visa. A full medical is required if you want to stay in Australia. You have to disclose all of it. I bet she hasn’t updated her health status to alert Australia she’s arriving in “chronic bad health”. If someone lets Australian immigration know all of this she will 100% be turned back when she lands IMO. She’s pissing so many people off now (with her fraudelent statements in relation to having endo when she hasn’t even been diagnosed). I would not be surprised if 100s of people are reporting her. Australian immigration do not mess around.
What racist attacks? Haven’t followed her for long. Don’t know much about her background?is she moving to Oz?

Reactions: 1
‘If you want to get back to aligned’ honestly what kind of bullshit is this. Doesn’t she realise that most people work 9-5 or shift work that can’t plan to do their washing in the middle of the day. Or feel that getting up for coffee in the morning means getting your tit together :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Sineads mam doesn't even like her
Jesus 👀👀👀 I know someone mentioned this on tattle last week but the fact that it’s true has me shook!!!

Her only brother had his daughters christening the exact sunday she got back from Portugal. She wasn’t even present at her first and only nieces christening????????

I knew she was only ever allowed to see the baby while it was at her mother’s house (I heard that from someone who knows them well). I also hear the brother apparently wants nothing to do with her.

But in what world would you book your first child’s christening so your only sister can’t attend? Why? Why would her mum and Dad allow him to do that. He clearly doesn’t want her having anything to do with his daughter.

Sinead was hanging around Portugal all day Sunday having meals with that Kyle fella debating going to Paris. The retreat was over in the morning. I thought at the time, she seemed like was trying to kill time. She could have flown home for it if she had been invited.

There is something really really bad about Sinead that those who know her best (her old friends and her own brother) cannot stomach. None of them want anything to do with her. She’s fooling strangers online but those who know her, know she’s a con artist. I would almost feel bad for her if I didn’t undertand where they were coming from.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
‘If you want to get back to aligned’ honestly what kind of bullshit is this. Doesn’t she realise that most people work 9-5 or shift work that can’t plan to do their washing in the middle of the day. Or feel that getting up for coffee in the morning means getting your tit together :rolleyes:
She’s a dose.
I have a baby and work from home. Some mornings Im making coffee by 5:30am and a daily plan. By 8am my plan goes tits up and I’m still trying to finish my coffee 😂 I defo do not find her content relatable at all lol

Reactions: 11
Jesus 👀👀👀 I know someone mentioned this on tattle last week but the fact that it’s true has me shook!!!

Her only brother had his daughters christening the exact sunday she got back from Portugal. She wasn’t even present at her first and only nieces christening????????

I knew she was only ever allowed to see the baby while it was at her mother’s house (I heard that from someone who knows them well). I also hear the brother apparently wants nothing to do with her.

But in what world would you book your first child’s christening so your only sister can’t attend? Why? Why would her mum and Dad allow him to do that. He clearly doesn’t want her having anything to do with his daughter.

Sinead was hanging around Portugal all day Sunday having meals with that Kyle fella debating going to Paris. The retreat was over in the morning. I thought at the time, she seemed like was trying to kill time. She could have flown home for it if she had been invited.

There is something really really bad about Sinead that those who know her best (her old friends and her own brother) cannot stomach. None of them want anything to do with her. She’s fooling strangers online but those who know her, know she’s a con artist. I would almost feel bad for her if I didn’t undertand where they were coming from.
Yeah I find this very very strange that she wasn’t at the christening. And she posts her friends kids when she is with them (very rare) but when has never posted her niece

Reactions: 7
Setting a goal to do her washing…..for the love of Christ, that’s not a goal, that’s basic survival. It literally take 3 minutes to put on a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m australian and I’d never heard of like yoga retreats in the forest handing in your phone and shamans etc it was just interesting to me there were a lot of Irish girls in the crowd at this show that said they’d partaken that’s all I’m saying. I don’t know if most of the girls on sineads retreat are Irish
I'm fallen behind on my tattling. I'm also in Aus and yoga retreats/health retreats/spiritual retreats happen everywhere. I don't know about Shamans and in the forest though lol. a good friend did a yoga retreat at a place in Tallebudgera (QLD), it was 3 days of yoga, massages, chef prepared organic meals, spa, etc. etc. and it was a no phones policy. She loved it. It's not for me but the place they stay at looks pretty amazing. It's definitely not a retreat with a social media influencer haha.

She was named threads ago but admin removed. Everyone in Tyrone area knows who she is. She’s from the Moy. It wasn’t just a kiss allegedly, they were back at a house as well. She did follow Sinead. Another rumour I heard was an after party situation with him allegedly sleeping in a bed with a girl. Sinead was calling him off the hook and he said his phone died and was missing until the next afternoon. Not sure what if anything happened there but he was in a bed beside a girl full drunk. He’s an easy target when he’s drunk allegedly. He’s an absolute mess and a randy one (in the way 18 year old boys are). Yuck.

I also hear his sisters apparently really really dislike her now. The family aren’t happy. They are a respectable very close family. She used to use inside and outside their home for content. Even records his family when they didn’t agree to be posted. That’s all totally stopped now. I don’t blame them one bit. If a school Googles Jack and reads tattle he’ll never get a full time job working with children. Think about that from his family’s perspective. Sinead had no respect for that.

Sinead knows she’s unskilled with zero qualifications.Jack will be able to get a visa if he gets a teaching job in Oz and she’ll go de facto on that. She has a one year visa left. She could pay for a student visa of she goes back to study but again, that has a shelf life. She’s utterly desperate. All the crying about Australia borders closing, they’ve been open since Feb. Here she is hanging about home like a bad smell not going to Oz until October now. Meanwhile Jack leaves her behind to go do his own thing. She’s doing the thing she preaches not to do IMO (hang around for a boyfriend to go travelling).

I will be surprised if she even gets into Australia again TBH. All her racist background/online attacks is exactly the type of thing you can raise with Australian immigration on their anonymous online form. It’s a section called character concerns of a visa holder. Also the shoplifting and the drug taking in Australia, if that’s all known about her visa will be cancelled. In addition to all of this, she’s saying she has all these serious health conditions. Again all this affects your ability to get or keep a visa. A full medical is required if you want to stay in Australia. You have to disclose all of it. I bet she hasn’t updated her health status to alert Australia she’s arriving in “chronic bad health”. If someone lets Australian immigration know all of this she will 100% be turned back when she lands IMO. She’s pissing so many people off now (with her fraudelent statements in relation to having endo when she hasn’t even been diagnosed). I would not be surprised if 100s of people are reporting her. Australian immigration do not mess around.
If James Smith is allowed in, she'll be allowed in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220901-113322_Gallery.jpg

Sineads mother literally thinking wtf is she at now. Can we not just go I'm straving.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She constantly has the look of a woman who really doesn't buy into her daughters lifestyle/ career choices. And sees it is all for the BS it is at the expense of others, including herself.

Reactions: 14
Just been reading through this thread and know I’m late to the party, but I know of a few shamanic retreats in ireland and NI which include Ayahuasca and bufo, I know of mushroom retreats and yoga retreats also so it is definitely becoming more common! None of these retreats charge the prices Sinead does though lol, people would be better booking an air bnb with a group and doing it themselves! Would love to hear the reviews

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.