Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. She is absolutely lying about the singer dm’ing her and
2. I absolutely do not believe she did the dry run in love island
She is a LIER, Actress and should get da fuk out

P.s- she ALWAYS talks about her breakup with Sam smith, it surely pisses jack off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long were her and Sam smith together?
Not Sam smith the singer. A random Sam from Oz I think? She was with him during her time in Australia…not too long? Few months perhaps

Doss anyone have a link for her short lived stint in love island? I know it's been in previous threads but can't source

it’s not great quality but if you watch from 20 mins is where the new girls come in

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg her latest tiktok was all to get a dig in at her ex friend pippa who got with her ex 😂 also its Tristian Thompson not thomas 😑

Reactions: 2
2 cycos arriving up to A &e ....granted the guy was lying (and a call for help) but that's beyond cyco to arrive to a & E esp with how busy and over crowed the hospitals are.

Reactions: 1
I know it's yon Lucy posting the story but for a 'relationship guru' sinead has really dropped the ball with Lucy's 'dating story'
It's clear as day the young lad has mental health issues , addiction and homeless and instead of showing compassion the two yokes have put him on blast and made fun of him.
It's beyond vile

Reactions: 1
2 cycos arriving up to A &e ....granted the guy was lying (and a call for help) but that's beyond cyco to arrive to a & E esp with how busy and over crowed the hospitals are.
What happened I skip her stories now

I know it's yon Lucy posting the story but for a 'relationship guru' sinead has really dropped the ball with Lucy's 'dating story'
It's clear as day the young lad has mental health issues , addiction and homeless and instead of showing compassion the two yokes have put him on blast and made fun of him.
It's beyond vile
That Lucy one comes across as a fruit the loop … thought that from the day she started to become more shared on insta and started her own media company. Seems completely up her own hole and I would say a nightmare to be around. So her and Sinéad are well matched!!!

What Lucy’s handle?
On tiktok were she posted the disgusting videos (now deleted) it's todaywithlucy on insta it's onlyjustlucy

What happened I skip her stories now
She was dating a fella for a few weeks, really liked him, meant to go out Sunday and he cancelled on her. Sinead told Lucy not to let it go and find out why he cancelled, Lucy said he messaged saying he had taken an overdose and was up in hospital. They didn't believe him so the two of them rock up to the hospital and start enquiring.
Granted he wasn't there but that's bleeping weird. Anyway the next day Lucy put up a full tik tok literally putting the fella on blast because she found out he has an addiction problem and also homeless. He made the story up about the overdose coz he was afraid Lucy would find out about his living conditions and problems and he was scared. I mean the two of them sat and laughed at the poor fella.
Few comments later on her tiktok saying she was acting so vile towards the young lad and that not everyone can be an 'influencer' and live the high life, she deleted the content and made a new one saying she never judges people and that she does what she can to help folk. Honestly it was bleeping vile and the behaviour was encouraged by begarty !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
On tiktok were she posted the disgusting videos (now deleted) it's todaywithlucy on insta it's onlyjustlucy

She was dating a fella for a few weeks, really liked him, meant to go out Sunday and he cancelled on her. Sinead told Lucy not to let it go and find out why he cancelled, Lucy said he messaged saying he had taken an overdose and was up in hospital. They didn't believe him so the two of them rock up to the hospital and start enquiring.
Granted he wasn't there but that's bleeping weird. Anyway the next day Lucy put up a full tik tok literally putting the fella on blast because she found out he has an addiction problem and also homeless. He made the story up about the overdose coz he was afraid Lucy would find out about his living conditions and problems and he was scared. I mean the two of them sat and laughed at the poor fella.
Few comments later on her tiktok saying she was acting so vile towards the young lad and that not everyone can be an 'influencer' and live the high life, she deleted the content and made a new one saying she never judges people and that she does what she can to help folk. Honestly it was bleeping vile and the behaviour was encouraged by begarty !
Jeusu that's awful carry on. Just had a look at her insta. She looks like a knob and wears too much eyeliner.

• Haha

Sounds like this Lucy needs her own thread.

Reactions: 3
How long has sinead known Lucy? Seen Lucy posting multiple times that sinead is her bestie :LOL: weird for someone who you have only known a few months

• Haha
How long has sinead known Lucy? Seen Lucy posting multiple times that sinead is her bestie :LOL: weird for someone who you have only known a few months
I definitely think they only met when sinead took the flat share. She asked on stories if anyone knew of any accommodation available in belfast and then I'm nearly sure she said a follower contacted her to say she had a room.
I find Lucy strange. Like she's trying too hard.
I wouldn't have put them as friends with Jordan from q radio but they're always out walking together

Reactions: 10
Begarty needs called out for her horrific behaviour towards other ppl and her bullshit with everything come out of her mouth Iv had to unfollow her

Reactions: 4
I’m very surprised with Aisling Keenan getting involved with her. Obviously promoting herself is more important

Naw did she actually just say she needs to make a dress (that’s already made by Zara) for people with endo/adeno :ROFLMAO: her head honestly needs looked at

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Naw did she actually just say she needs to make a dress (that’s already made by Zara) for people with endo/adeno :ROFLMAO: her head honestly needs looked at
I’ve never seen someone in soo much agony with adeno/endo look soo comfortable and ease when I’m in agony last thing id want is going out it would be lying up in my comfies and hot water bottle

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.