Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really trying to push the idea that they are having a ball but it’s just wired and forced
The constant gram stories are hard to watch & are a bit cringeworthy. It’s a different generation just put the phone down & enjoy quality time with your Dad. I’m sure he’s fed up of having to be the performing monkey for a bitta content 😂

Reactions: 6
Maybe this speaks more to my relationship with my dad, but in my opinion this is just a weird holiday. I’d be more inclined to either send my mum and dad on a holiday, or us three go together. It’s just… odd to me.

Of course I’m not implying anything sinister 😂 just that it’s a weird dynamic and because of that, it’s unlikely to be as “fun” and special as it could be.

Reactions: 5
She said her Mam didn't want to do Vegas so they're doing another holiday after this with her. I love the relationship she has with her Dad tbh. If she's moving to Australia, she isn't going to be able to do this type of hol with either of them for years. Fair fecks to her..and believe me I'm no fan of hers but I envy her having such a lovely relationship with both her parents. So rare!!

Reactions: 23
She said her Mam didn't want to do Vegas so they're doing another holiday after this with her. I love the relationship she has with her Dad tbh. If she's moving to Australia, she isn't going to be able to do this type of hol with either of them for years. Fair fecks to her..and believe me I'm no fan of hers but I envy her having such a lovely relationship with both her parents. So rare!!
Doesn't she have a weird relationship with her Mum?

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

Reactions: 6
Yeah. I don't like her either, but he looks young and they seem to get on well together. Great to be so close and have those memories when you have the opportunity. I'm maybe a bit envious, and it's certainly different to my family, but that's all!

Reactions: 8
We should all know by know that it’s probably all for show. The dad seems to enjoy the limelight but her mum doesn’t seem to like being shown online and often snaps at Sinead

I want to know about sleeping arrangements l, as much as I get on with my dad. Not a hope would I share a room on holidays with him 🤣
She said she went to have a nap and woke hours later, and thought her dad was also sleeping bit later released he didn't sleep and was up and about so they must have two separate rooms

Reactions: 2
Let’s be real her mum can’t stand her- she called sinead out on a live for saying she broke her back, called sinead out when sinead told her followers she bought her mum a lounge but actually didn’t, she constantly goes ok how lazy and messy sinead is and this is actually the reason why sinead never stays at her parents when she goes home and always rents these fancy bnb’s LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s be real her mum can’t stand her- she called sinead out on a live for saying she broke her back, called sinead out when sinead told her followers she bought her mum a lounge but actually didn’t, she constantly goes ok how lazy and messy sinead is and this is actually the reason why sinead never stays at her parents when she goes home and always rents these fancy bnb’s LOL
yeah the mother and her have a rocky enough relationship. Sinead’s often spoke about this too

Reactions: 4
How does she call her out?
"she called sinead out on a live for saying she broke her back, called sinead out when sinead told her followers she bought her mum a lounge but actually didn’t, she constantly goes ok how lazy and messy sinead is"

^This, and there's been other occasions Sinead has been recording and said something smart to her Mum and her mum has replied along the lines of 'would you wise the fu*k up' 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think it speaks volumes that sinead at one point had been living overseas a few years, flew back to Ireland and her mum couldn’t even be bothered to pick her up at the airport. She told sinead to get the bus then ended up picking her up after she’d been done a full days shopping and her mum hadn’t even left enough room
For sinead a luggage. If my kid was constantly lying like sinead does I’d be disappointed too

Maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I think her mothers lack of something for her (love/attention/interest) is the root cause of her problems and need for therapy.

Reactions: 17
Think it speaks volumes that sinead at one point had been living overseas a few years, flew back to Ireland and her mum couldn’t even be bothered to pick her up at the airport. She told sinead to get the bus then ended up picking her up after she’d been done a full days shopping and her mum hadn’t even left enough room
For sinead a luggage. If my kid was constantly lying like sinead does I’d be disappointed too
Her mum must be as self centered as her.

Reactions: 2
Her mum seems okay…. Just can’t put up with Sineads lies and messiness to be honest. Sinead is pushing thirty and acts like she’s early twenties. Sinead has a brother who I’m assuming is really normal and she never speaks about him or is close to him

Reactions: 9
Sure how could you listen to her and know she hasn’t a qualification to her name? If you are anyway decent you wouldn't be happy with her ripping people off. The father seems to be as into the limelight as herself

Reactions: 8
Her mum seems okay…. Just can’t put up with Sineads lies and messiness to be honest. Sinead is pushing thirty and acts like she’s early twenties.
I think the same. I think she's a normal mum tbh (well going by my own and my friends!) - I know mine wouldn't have put up with the tit she's done over the years, and posted online. She wouldn't be long calling me out on my bullshit and telling me to wise the fu*k up too! 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.