Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No she’s dangerous!! Can she be reported someone or exposed somewhere?? Would teaspill or something take that? 😔😔😔 It’s sooooo unfair she is exploiting this and not getting called it for it!!Anytime I see her bullshitting about it, my heart goes out to people who actually suffer from Endo because she making a complete joke of it. It seems to be her excuse now for everything.

Reactions: 19

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Biggest fraud ever…. Saying her meditation and crystals up her vag is healing her ‘condition’ to get people to sign up to her fraud meditation course. She’s also definately doing this so she can wear outfits that show her whole stomach while she’s at this music festival. On her story yesterday she almost said ‘I’ve been fine for ages’ but caught herself and stopped.
She is the biggest SCAMMER around

• Wow
  • Heart

hello899

VIP Member
I feel sorry for him everyone knows who he is because if sinead
Nothing to feel sorry for, he loved the attention and the freebies at the start..Id say her demands scared him but I'd not he would have been happy to reap the benefits and freebies

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Home from hols and straight on the beer she goes. Funny how her pelvic and organ pain disappear plus for someone who suffers from bloat her wardrobe is pretty skimpy. A complete dose this one.

• Heart

Tiktoklurker

its not castlegreory tho, she said it’s inch beach. Stunning beach, maybe two quiet pubs not much else
Yeah it was inch beach! He obviously picked there for a reason as they packed paddle boards etc. I’m sure he thought it would be nice to wake up and enjoy time at the beach then travel in and out of dingle. Clearly not good enough, I could never make such a song and dance about a gift someone gave to me. She should be grateful she even has a boyfriend the way she gets on. Getting on like this is exactly how she lost her last one.

And to be honest, they should have stayed split up when he cheated on her with thon from the Moy. I think she’s using him for a right to stay in Australia like others have mentioned tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

watermelon

How can anyone take Sinead seriously when she cant behave like a fully functioning adult.. 2 parking tickets in a week and still hasnt paid them? Cant charge her devices? These are recent examples but she has provided many others in the past.
And still no mention of Jack🙄

Ah he should be okay, think there is a shortage of teachers which should work in his favour
As much as I can’t stand her a county down under is a teacher and she earns the big bucks in Sydney.

Also as an Australian who has been out with 2 Irish guys I can confirm he will not be short of admirers over there hahahha.
I hope they don’t get back together. I feel bad for him Sinead made him go work in construction in rural Scotland because Jack clearly doesn’t have as much savings as her and now they’ve broken up. Lol

did a good stalk and they are defo broken up. Jack also doesn’t seem to follow his sisters, which is really strange?
Jack sisters & family didn't like Sinead , they hated the fact he was not teaching after all its what he studied for and its a proper career , Id say they are relieved its over .

Having looked through the stories I'd guestimate a profit of about 55k after expenses. 😁

It all looks so cheap. Not a bad few days work. The girls will go home, feel all refreshed and then a few days later it will hit them that they have been completely hoodwinked.

• Angry
  • Heart

gossqueen1989

I think sinead needs to listen to her own podcast’s I’d be happy to go anywere for a break if it was a present! Major red flags 🚩

Maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I think her mothers lack of something for her (love/attention/interest) is the root cause of her problems and need for therapy.

Reactions: 17

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
is that you sinead?! Hey 👋

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Not sure why someone who’s a fan of hers would come on tattle anyway. Getting sus vibes that’s it’s sinead or one of her friends lol
You'd be surprised. She came up in a conversation with friends at the weekend and a few follow her and said how they enjoyed her content etc. I mentioned the retreat being a pure rip-off and a con as she wasn't qualified to do any of this stuff or give any kind of counselling advice and they looked blankly at me- they had simply never looked into it much or thought about that. I think the gen pop just watch her and take her at face value- never querying what she says- which is actually pretty scary when you think about it. They all thought she was pretty fun and harmless.

• Sad

watermelon

Poor Jack has been publicly shamed for not booking a hotel in dingle city centre 🤣🤣🤣
Between this a the continual hints at getting married( esp on podcast with gemken)...the red flags should be clearly seen🙄

• Haha
She was definitely pressuring him. No sympathy for him, he benefited out of it as much as she did. But glad to see him get away from her, she is absolutely crazy, it was horrible to watch her undermine him on social media, about money etc. and she needs to grow up. She needs to actually practice the nonsense she preaches

BigbadLc

Did you ever consider getting your lashes done with a crystal in your pants?
who would have thought that would be the answer to my problems 🤩 if my codeine prescription painkillers aren’t working I’ll just throw a Crystal down my knicker& hope for the best 😅 honest to god I don’t know what that meditation & the Crystal was helping with but it sure as hell wasn’t a flare 🙃

• Haha