Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes saying how bad it is that people can walk off the plane with covid.. she wasnt too worried when she had mr lover lover (alex was it?!) over for a few rides one weekend over the summer!!!
the audacity of this is another level.
Memory span of a goldfish this 1.
Now she is concerned about whats going on in the world ? - she has not been the last 9 months.
Rules and Restrictions dont apply, they were just an inconvenience that she had to work around.

Reactions: 4
So Jacks in the house and grandad stays outside???
Did anyone listen to her podcast...saying Jacks mum found her knickers in Jacks bed. 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Did anyone listen to her podcast...saying Jacks mum found her knickers in Jacks bed. 🙄
Oh god. Why would you be telling anyone who'd listen

Thats a college type story that would happen at 21.. at her age its cringe

Reactions: 7
Sinead probably planted them there deliberately. It’s the type of thing I could see her doing. She’s a complete embarrassment

Reactions: 9
The girl is a walking contradiction! I swear everything she says, she then says the complete opposite a week later. I am sure I remember her on saying how “she doesn’t see anything wrong with liking someone’s photo because it is just a photo on Instagram... but if you were to go up to the person in real life and say oh I like you then that’s a problem because they actually acted on it” then que her podcast where she says the complete opposite? I listened to it for 5 minutes and had to turn it off because her voice goes through me, she’s argumentative in a complete narcissistic way and if you don’t agree with her way then you’re wrong (I don’t agree with your partner liking other peoples pics but I am applying this to everything she says in general). Also talks about how she wants “10 kids so they aren’t lonely” yet was planning on going to Bali? she’s so full of shite, I used to like her content but it’s probably been a good year or so since that

Reactions: 9
Sinead probably planted them there deliberately. It’s the type of thing I could see her doing. She’s a complete embarrassment
That podcast 🙄 I listened to the one with Annette and enjoyed her input (she is a very genuine girl). It flicked onto the next podcast which was the Ed one.
Didn’t even try to make it a cohesive conversation. Ed and Annette did a better job of directing conversation than she did. She kept turning everything back to her and telling some attention seeking thing (Knickers under Jacks bed, talking about sex with her Ma, how her Ma works for her 🙄).
I had to switch the Ed one off after about 5mins she was just shouting at him about her point and saying “yes that’s why I am correct”.

All this highlighting, underlining and preaching self love and she was almost hyperventilating saying Jack liked someone else’s picture. Are you still thirteen? Each to their own, but she is obviously a lot less secure than she likes to make out.

Completely hypocritical when she is posting pics in bikinis and used to respond to any men comments with kissing, fire emojis etc. 🤦🏽‍♀️

The girl is a walking contradiction! I swear everything she says, she then says the complete opposite a week later. I am sure I remember her on saying how “she doesn’t see anything wrong with liking someone’s photo because it is just a photo on Instagram... but if you were to go up to the person in real life and say oh I like you then that’s a problem because they actually acted on it” then que her podcast where she says the complete opposite? I listened to it for 5 minutes and had to turn it off because her voice goes through me, she’s argumentative in a complete narcissistic way and if you don’t agree with her way then you’re wrong (I don’t agree with your partner liking other peoples pics but I am applying this to everything she says in general). Also talks about how she wants “10 kids so they aren’t lonely” yet was planning on going to Bali? she’s so full of shite, I used to like her content but it’s probably been a good year or so since that
I hadn’t even seen your post when I commented - same thoughts about switching off the podcast!

Reactions: 5
Sinead needs to decide what direction she is taking and stick to it.
On the one hand she has been all about the different slant of content coming for 2021 - the Sinead's bookshelf and books that changed my life was supposed to be the start of that. The podcasts are obviously so she is noticed by maybe other brands/other businesses/influencers who might want to collab with her. Maybe to pave the way to take a step back and stop having to rely on the content posing in the bralette and camel toe shorts for My Protein and the bikini shots for Dripping Gold. But then in nearly the same breath lets all her followers know that Jack's mum found her knickers? And no doubt the whole of Castlederg, all her family and friends and his family and friends too. What sort of serious brand is going to look at that sort of content as a positive?
The rings still seem to be causing problems. Negative FB comments have been culled but a couple of reviews have got through to the page and the Insta comments aren't great either. Someone is claiming that the ring finally arrived and one of the stones fell out more or less immediately and someone else has pointed out that they are on Aliexpress. Whoever talked her into that venture has obviously let the side down badly on the whole sourcing, delivery etc but its not great when her images are all over all their promotional pages and people are tagging her to say very disappointed etc.

Did anyone else find her response very strange a few days ago doing a Q+A in relation to her brother? Someone asked was she an only child, she responded: “I have one brother but he’s 30”....Sinead you’re 28. Clearly a bad relationship there. Also she kept cutting off before properly finishing any answers, extremely annoying!

I’d struggle to talk about him too if he were my brother 🤣 speaking as someone who knows them (if I’ve not made that obvs enough in previous posts 😂)

• Haha
Wasn’t this what she said she’d donate a 1000 euro a week to or was it a 100?

Reactions: 1
Does this mean no $$$ has yet been passed onto Pieta House as the page still seems to be live???

Wasn’t this what she said she’d donate a 1000 euro a week to or was it a 100?
Yeah it was a significant amount per week as far as I know.....

Reactions: 1
Is she basically saying don’t go to university. Sit and google your way through life?! duck me that’s dangerous influencing to be doing!!

Reactions: 12
I think she failed then did bar work and bed hopping to survive 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a total head. I hope no one is taking her seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday she posted a story saying she was going to be "buried in work" and apologised if she was quiet.

She posted 34 stories after that initial story.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.