Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again here she goes with the wanting attention about pregnancy. She’s with Jack 5mins and it seems every few weeks she tries to allude to pregnancy in some way. It’s really bleeping draining esp to people who are trying to genuinely conceive

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe it! But why am I shocked 😂 there were videos circulating years ago of Sinead squatting on some guys face and doing a ‘queef’. If you scroll back on her grid to 7 Feb 2019 this is the crew from the video above. One of the guys there is Andrew Brady!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Let me get this straight, she reads self help books then just puts them into her own words and sells it to gullible people?!
This is what bugs me about 'influencers' they have no qualifications to advice anyone on mental health issues etc it's dangerous and irresponsible, all for a few pennies in their pocket. Sinead actually makes my blood boil when she acts like some sort of love guru..... Anyone can read a book and transfer it into their own words.... Absol fraud of a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sinead would need to learn to read & digest ..so shes in a bubble with Jacks family .....right and her family doesnt see her grandparents then??? Sure thing Sinead ....you might read books but you obviously can't read unless its bringing in the $$$

Reactions: 5
Sinead would need to learn to read & digest ..so shes in a bubble with Jacks family .....right and her family doesnt see her grandparents then??? Sure thing Sinead ....you might read books but you obviously can't read unless its bringing in the $$$
Her face when she was responding to that Q. Could literally see she was confusing herself over her contradictions lol also what about the brother? Assume jacks family are more important than him too?

Reactions: 1
Sinead is stepping back from being an influencer to do what exactly? Write books the size of mass leaflets 😂😂 also where is her work being taught in schools. I’d say the work she plagiarized is being taught in schools so she thinks it’s her work 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nahhh.. as if she just said if you want to make your own website to YouTube how to do it and learn an online design course on how to make your own logo. Not unless you want it to look like tit sinead!
Time to leave it to the professionals, including the ‘advice’ she spouts 🙄😤

Reactions: 4
How can I post a video?

got it
Bloody hell 🙈 remember reading on another thread that there was a vid of Sinead and Gemken doing lines too but never seen it so no idea if it's true or not.
What age is Sinead? Like nearly 30? The way she's talking about Jack on her stories you'd think she was 14 🙄
Also the bubble thing, yeah Sinead I'm sure Jack's family are the Hegartys support bubble 😂 sure weren't you out for your Granda's 80th when the restaurants reopened.

Reactions: 5
I thought you would need to go to medical school to be a neurologist

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.