Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that so nice of her entire family and Jack’s entire family to bubble together and see absolutely no one else only each other just for the two of them who have been together all of 5 minutes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair her mum is allowed to go out for a walk with someone from another household outdoors.. But also do think that surely her brother or her grandparents would make more sense to be their bubble but each to their own I suppose if her parents are OK with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
To be fair her mum is allowed to go out for a walk with someone from another household outdoors.. But also do think that surely her brother or her grandparents would make more sense to be their bubble but each to their own I suppose if her parents are OK with it 🤷‍♀️
Walks still needs to only be between only the 2 household bubble and socially distanced, this is neither. Her brother and SIL went for a walk with her family the other day too and no doubt they’re meeting others. It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s promoting it on her platform.

Reactions: 6
Absolute air head self absorbed #€$¥ of a girl can’t have her unfollowed her she looks like such a mess of a girl

Reactions: 4
Absolute air head self absorbed #€$¥ of a girl can’t have her unfollowed her she looks like such a mess of a girl
Shes a bleep - i don't use that word lightly, but lets call her out for what she is. No fucks given to any regulation, her actions are reckless and selfish.
Why should I or anyone bother, then I remind myself I don't want to be a like Sinead
Cant wait for karma to hammer this girl - been getting away with tit for too long now.

Reactions: 7
Ohhh her cage is rattled this morning! Also “I didn’t ask for people to follow me”. Sure, but you say your job is an influencer?

I doubt karma will come, she’s like Teflon.

Reactions: 8
I wish she would post the rules up and have a conversation about them.
You never know Sinead ....maybe you are not actually folowing them???
I know someone who messaged her saying how ru managing without being able to have Jack in your house because her family obviously are bubbling with the grandparents .... surprise surprise Sinead didnt answer the question.
Oh Jack and Jacks family.. what have you got involved with?

Yes - her grandfather still comes to walk the dog. Sinead is doing jobs for him and taking him to appts and stuff - which is obviously the right thing to do. But is that not then their family bubble?

Reactions: 5
Could be wrong but i THINK bubbles apply to who gets INSIDE your house.
So in Sineads case...is she the only person who enters the Ramsey house? And none of the Ramseys go into any other house?
And is Jack the only one who gets into Hegarty house? Her parents dont go into anyone elses house?
If thats the case...happy days Sinead.
If its not.... well IMO you are breaking the rules.

Reactions: 3
Walks still needs to only be between only the 2 household bubble and socially distanced, this is neither. Her brother and SIL went for a walk with her family the other day too and no doubt they’re meeting others. It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s promoting it on her platform.

I know they aren't distancing there which is wrong. But you are allowed to meet with 1 person for exercise that isn't in your bubble.

Reactions: 1
To be her family bubble as Sinead claims then her family would only see Jack’s family & vice versus. All members of the two households must be in the same bubble . It’s not a bubble per person.

Anyone else feel from watching her stories Sinead is the one triggered 🙄

Reactions: 8
Could be wrong but i THINK bubbles apply to who gets INSIDE your house.
So in Sineads case...is she the only person who enters the Ramsey house? And none of the Ramseys go into any other house?
And is Jack the only one who gets into Hegarty house? Her parents dont go into anyone elses house?
If thats the case...happy days Sinead.
If its not.... well IMO you are breaking the rules.
No you bubble with one household only. So she would only be allowed in their house and they would only be allowed in here. No one else. So if her Granda goes to her house that’s the bubble.

Reactions: 5
i think the bf being a few years younger suits her as she acts young 🙈 I can imagine someone her age 29 or older wouldn’t listen to half the shite She goes on about 🤣

Reactions: 16
Maybe these brands should drop her then if she doesn’t want to be an influencer, she isn’t influencing too much right now

Reactions: 3
I’d struggle to talk about him too if he were my brother 🤣 speaking as someone who knows them (if I’ve not made that obvs enough in previous posts 😂)
Whats he like? What do you think of the mother. She seems like a right witch. I feel like she is jealous of sinead. So strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.