Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she copy EVERYTHING Siobhan does? Now she has the exact same question box...!! It’s so embarrassing!!

Reactions: 3
Next Q&A box she puts up someone needs to ask for graduation pictures to see what she says 😂 I can’t ask as I’m a ‘local’ .......albeit living in London after getting a degree and a masters and now working the ‘boring’ 9-5 job. Wouldn’t she hate me 😂 but thank god for google eh sinead 😉 more like thank god for glorified prostitution 🤭🤫

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m a healthcare worker and she’s so condescending, one of her posts saying she’s “grateful for healthcare workers with smiles on their faces everyday” WHAT SMILES, that is so disrespectful we are watching hundreds die. Then today she compares HCWs TikTok of being with people dying to her bloody book, she’s as self-centred as they come

Reactions: 10
Why does she think it’s perfectly acceptable for her to break lockdown rules? Surely she is aware of her 5 mile radius of castlederg?

Reactions: 2
Jesus she’s just rattled off all her and Jack drank last night ... whilst in a car ... if they drank all that between two they shouldn’t be anywhere near a car today unless as a passenger but looked like he was driving !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus she’s just rattled off all her and Jack drank last night ... whilst in a car ... if they drank all that between two they shouldn’t be anywhere near a car today unless as a passenger but looked like he was driving !
Was thinking that too.

Feel abit sorry for her today.

After her sesh at the weekend she wants to go on a dry period until Lent or something.

Her friend, the main one from Furnace fitness, put her on blast and said she wouldn't be welcomed if she tries a dry spell

Feel abit sorry for her today.

After her sesh at the weekend she wants to go on a dry period until Lent or something.

Her friend, the main one from Furnace fitness, put her on blast and said she wouldn't be welcomed if she tries a dry spell
zero sympathy for this 1. Sinead has done enough over past few months to get none of that from me.
Boo hoo - her friend who is currently on the other side of the world says she would not be welcome in Bali is she was not drinking.
What a great friend - and from someone who is supposed to be a fitness/lifestyle coach.
SOH saying this to Sinead clearly shows she is neither a decent friend or coach coming out with that crap.
That is like teenager peer pressure stuff ffs, but i guess that is their level of mental maturity.

Reactions: 11
That is a disgusting amount of drink for 2 people to consume. I used to be a heavy enough drinker when I was going out in my 20's but that would have sent me to the hospital.

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand about her is how she thinks it’s acceptable to be thinking of going off travelling? I will be just glad to see my extended family and friends after this lockdown. And the crying on her story about not getting to go back to Australia 🙄 gooddd give me a break there’s an actual pandemic ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand about her is how she thinks it’s acceptable to be thinking of going off travelling? I will be just glad to see my extended family and friends after this lockdown. And the crying on her story about not getting to go back to Australia 🙄 gooddd give me a break there’s an actual pandemic ffs 🤦‍♀️
All she wants is the insta content, that's the only reason why she wants to live in oz, like what other purpose does she have over there, that she can't do sitting in her bedroom at home 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Id says she sick to the teeth of all the exciting things the "huns" get upto every weekend.

She'll be missing the lifestyle she's had from sponging off that guy with the boat in oz

What a pity

That is a disgusting amount of drink for 2 people to consume. I used to be a heavy enough drinker when I was going out in my 20's but that would have sent me to the hospital.
I can’t help but think they were on the old Colombian marching powder, explains how they put away so much alcohol without being absolutely gone

Also! Her tik tok s are awful

Reactions: 7
All these bloody books that she keeps raving on about. WTF is wrong with just getting on with life. Why does everything in life need to be analysed.

Reactions: 7
Black Lives Matter but people's lives who are working in UK modern day slavery don't.
Not when you can make money out of schilling fast fashion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.