Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she any qualifications? What profession is she saying she is in that can’t be doing free meditations

Reactions: 2
I hope she realizes she can’t qualify from a book or a two week online course 😂 behavior neurology sounds very Americanized I’m assuming she means neuropsychologist or neuroscientist?

Reactions: 5
I don’t often post here but.. didn’t sinead say yesterday she couldn’t have a friends with benefits because she falls in love straight away. Now she’s saying she’s an avoidant and will avoid love because of a trauma between 0-7 years??

Reactions: 5
I don’t often post here but.. didn’t sinead say yesterday she couldn’t have a friends with benefits because she falls in love straight away. Now she’s saying she’s an avoidant and will avoid love because of a trauma between 0-7 years??
That's actually just made me unfollow her. She is clearly not an avoidant when she always puts her fellas up loads, if she was afraid of being abandoned like an actual avoidant she definitely wouldn't be posting so publicly and so frequently

Reactions: 10
So embarrassing watching her read off notes she took after googling some stuff and preaching it like it’s her own and she knows everything about relationships and trauma 🤢

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about! why are people listening to her? It must be young girls that are very easily influenced

Reactions: 6
She’d hardly need to read a book on attachment to do that analysis, the fricking plot of the series explains that whole thing.. no highlighted sentenced required to explain it.. what a numpty

Reactions: 3
Never mind the fact she has just realised that people taking flights can have an impact on the spread of covid. Conveniently enough after she decided not to go on one herself.
And the Government blaming 'us' - yep Sinead people ignoring social distancing, travelling all over Ireland North + South, mixing all the time in large numbers, running home from far flung places when the going gets tough, swanning off on weekends abroad, having visitors from the UK for a weekend who don't feel the need to isolate or follow any travel guidance, twisting the bubble + pub/restaurant rules to suit whatever circumstance at the time, having birthday parties and get togethers even in the depths of lockdown 1.0 including getting the old wig seen to and then trying to pretend it was a home dye job. Lots just like you out there. I wonder do they blame the Government too?

Reactions: 7
Shes saying how bad it is that people can walk off the plane with covid.. she wasnt too worried when she had mr lover lover (alex was it?!) over for a few rides one weekend over the summer!!!

She definitely wasn't. No or the fact she came back from Thailand with no test or went to Portugal with no test. Or running up and down between Dublin/Omagh/Castlederg/Donegal during the summer. I know she got tested when she got back from Portugal but it was just to appease any guilt because she was due to go on another trip for her grandparents not long after.

And here she goes again. Baby talk. Asking Maureen does she want a grandchild. She’s not an avoidant. She’s a class A bunny boiler!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And here she goes again. Baby talk. Asking Maureen does she want a grandchild. She’s not an avoidant. She’s a class A bunny boiler!!
^^^ this

Poor Jack!! I would honestly run a mile.
Like what is her deal with him? Is just riding him and keeping herself amused while she's at home? (Cause let's face it, she's almost 30 living at home)
Or are they official and plan to go long distance and she ties him down when she's 30 and he's still only 24 lol doubt it!!

And when she uses the term sugar momma,catch yourself on. Like any money she's had she's pissed it away, shes constantly on the beg with swipe up links

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Jack tbh, it’s probably nice for him to be going out with an older well known girl around Tyrone but it clearly has no longevity. She wanted to board a flight to Bali less than two weeks ago? I guess if he’s happy for now and prepares himself for it to go tits up by the summer he should be fine.

I feel sorry for Jack tbh, it’s probably nice for him to be going out with an older well known girl around Tyrone but it clearly has no longevity. She wanted to board a flight to Bali less than two weeks ago? I guess if he’s happy for now and prepares himself for it to go tits up by the summer he should be fine.
He is only young and is shagging a semi famous local celebrity. Jack will be fine lol

Reactions: 11
Iv never seen anyone play wihh their hair as much as sinead does, every single story the hair is being flicked or pawed at.... Classic sign of someone who hasn't a clue what they are on about and using the hair as a distraction

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv never seen anyone play wihh their hair as much as sinead does, every single story the hair is being flicked or pawed at.... Classic sign of someone who hasn't a clue what they are on about and using the hair as a distraction
Is it just me or does she have a very square looking head. I find it really weird looking and now I cant unsee it 🤖

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.