Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though it was obvious the whole time I called it a few weeks ago regarding Jack. Knew right well she would drop him like a hot snot to go live in la la land again with her pal Siobhan. He will be grand in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
If she can write from anywhere why can’t she do to Liverpool with her bae? get an apartment there? She knows the city well enough. Or have all her friends from there moved on and she’s no one to beg from?

Reactions: 1
Good to hear Jack is having a 'leaving do' before he goes back to uni.
NI in the toughest restrictions yet with an 8pm curfew. Robin Swann has asked people to play their part and not visit friends during the coming week. Bali Visas is obviously the only news channel of any importance.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The concept of karma seems lost on this numpty. This is what you get conning people with a 400% markup on tat you got from Alibaba to pay for these flights. And now she can't cope with all the stress? Better start spinning those rings🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The concept of karma seems lost on this numpty. This is what you get conning people with a 400% markup on tat you got from Alibaba to pay for these flights. And now she can't cope with all the stress? Better start spinning those rings🤣
The universe has a funny way of repaying these absolute charlatans, like Begarty. Her sugar mommy, Siobhán, will have to survive without her for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not going to bali as it’s 2000 euro to change the flight to earlier, I’d assume this will cancel out Becca as well as she definitely doesn’t have that kind of money to change her flights. Tbf it’s a wise move not to pay that much cos who knows what could happen. It’s not guaranteed “freedom”
Becca can well afford it, she is killing it. But plays it down brilliantly.

it’s the quiet ones you need to watch

Reactions: 3
I know its not in Castlederg
I'm sure its Errigal. She just tagged a girl she met at top and going from her stories it looks so like it. Surely I'm wrong..surely she didn't drive across border..surely she didn't ignore the non essential travel.... surely.....???

Reactions: 3
I'm sure its Errigal. She just tagged a girl she met at top and going from her stories it looks so like it. Surely I'm wrong..surely she didn't drive across border..surely she didn't ignore the non essential travel.... surely.....???
haha......nothing surprises me with this lot any more.....rules do not apply when you have over 100k insta followers.

Reactions: 4
God this girl is an absolute dope. 🤬

Reactions: 2
Definitely Errigal

I’ve never watched her stories before, never heard of her - but ended up on her account somehow. So stupid climbing something like that without the right equipment
Equipment?? Clearly you’ve never climbed Errigal 😂

• Haha
She has to isolate now then if that’s the case? If she crossed the border and came back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.