Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused with her stories? I thought if you go to Bali you just have to isolate for 5 days, is there something I missed are they closing the borders and that’s why she’s panicky about getting the test?

Ah I didn’t read the second half of that, thanks 👍🏻 Wonder will they open after the 14th, wouldn’t make that much of a difference to her surely

Reactions: 2
I feel for the fella but at the same time lucky escape for him if she does go! He’s better off focusing on his studies in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Going to take about 24hrs travel time - she really need to be on a flight tomorrow. Plus there is not too many options or connections these days.
Thats not including the 3hr drive to dublin from the derg - add on time for covid test and check in.
She better get a bag packed and get a quick ride of jack - time is ticking for her if shes gonna make to to Bali before the border closes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So was her flight tomorrow or is she trying to get on a quick flight before the new rules come in? Also if you’re planning on moving to the other side of the world, who spends Christmas Day with someone they’re that quick to drop 😂😅 genuinely don’t get it! Also didn’t she set up a business for her rings?

So was her flight tomorrow or is she trying to get on a quick flight before the new rules come in? Also if you’re planning on moving to the other side of the world, who spends Christmas Day with someone they’re that quick to drop 😂😅 genuinely don’t get it! Also didn’t she set up a business for her rings?
So just got caught up.
Was supposed to be for Bali in Jan, but today Bali Gov announced that from 1st Jan they are closing the border until 14th Jan. Sounds like this will be extended too.
She would need to change her flight to tomorrow, to make it there by last day 31st Dec. Currently she cant get a Covid test so cant travel by soundsof it.
She got a chance of a test at 8am in morning - but that means dropping everything right now, like in the next few mins, get packed up........and dump Jack and get on the road to Dublin.
"Jack.....it' not you....it's me......sorry Hun......oh any chance of a lift to the airport"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not only does she need the covid test but it needs to be negative! I’d be surprised if it was following her multiple contacts over Christmas! God the excitement of all this is too much 😂 brightening up my currently boring life in tier 4 London though!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So just got caught up.
Was supposed to be for Bali in Jan, but today Bali Gov announced that from 1st Jan they are closing the border until 14th Jan. Sounds like this will be extended too.
She would need to change her flight to tomorrow, to make it there by last day 31st Dec. Currently she cant get a Covid test so cant travel by soundsof it.
She got a chance of a test at 8am in morning - but that means dropping everything right now, like in the next few mins, get packed up........and dump Jack and get on the road to Dublin.
"Jack.....it' not you....it's me......sorry Hun......oh any chance of a lift to the airport"
I’m assuming she’ll go this route, isn’t there no guarantee she’ll have the results? So I’m assuming she’ll need them to enter bali so it’s a risky game! I’m assuming gillen is going through the same dilemma as we speak! It’s mad how these influencers their biggest dilemma is moving to a third world country in the middle of a pandemic, not a stitch of a thought for bringing the virus in. Wouldn’t life be easy to be that selfish and thoughtless

Reactions: 4
She is back peddling on the rings. The pre-orders were supposed to ship Dec 14th and it was all about how they would arrive for Christmas. Stories the other day there was a reference about letting things out of her control stress her and that she was annoyed people hadn't received them and pissed off with people in the business not doing things the way she would - but she would have to take a step back as it wasn't really her problem to fix or something like that. There are a good few comments now from people who haven't received them.

Reactions: 2
She’s not going to bali as it’s 2000 euro to change the flight to earlier, I’d assume this will cancel out Becca as well as she definitely doesn’t have that kind of money to change her flights. Tbf it’s a wise move not to pay that much cos who knows what could happen. It’s not guaranteed “freedom”

She is back peddling on the rings. The pre-orders were supposed to ship Dec 14th and it was all about how they would arrive for Christmas. Stories the other day there was a reference about letting things out of her control stress her and that she was annoyed people hadn't received them and pissed off with people in the business not doing things the way she would - but she would have to take a step back as it wasn't really her problem to fix or something like that. There are a good few comments now from people who haven't received them.
busy time of year in the Ali-Express warehouse - delays are common

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.