Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and "it's a great way to help support me" we're my favourite sentences. I still don't understand the logic about this. Girl, you just bought and renovated a house, I think there's better causes to support.
Right? What more support do they need? They're probably more well-off than most of their viewers.

Reactions: 7
It's the way they keep referring to them as brother and sister. If they breed them it'll make me feel all icky

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus, kayla really was plugging hard her creator codes 🙄 "it unfortunately won't give you a discount, but it does make my earn a little bit of money" and "it's a great way to help support me" we're my favourite sentences. I still don't understand the logic about this. Girl, you just bought and renovated a house, I think there's better causes to support.
I know! If I was going to use one of these creator codes and that is a BIG if, it would be for a smaller creator and not the person who not only has a big enough following to make money both off of Youtube and Twitch but also has a management team who helps lilsimsie get brand deals.

Reactions: 5
To be fair Simsie often mentions that people should use smaller creators' codes but let's be real, the ones who have the biggest platform are going to benefit the most from it. There's also the issue that some people's codes aren't their exact username. The whole thing is kind of silly.

Reactions: 3
Lilsimsie let her completely inexperienced mum build a house (not even for the first time, she's clickbaiting as usual) and it's so much prettier than Kayla's own builds…

I know being an introvert just means you get energy from being alone but I don’t see that from Deli, the self-proclaimed big introvert, who’s bragging about the most private stuff 25/8 to massive audiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lilsimsie let her completely inexperienced mum build a house (not even for the first time, she's clickbaiting as usual) and it's so much prettier than Kayla's own builds…
She took every ounce of personality out of that first build with her excessive color matching lol. Her landscaping obviously looked better but the interior was better before, it actually looked like a house.

Reactions: 3
Oh, damn it, James said he's playing TS3 World Adventures for his members videos, now I want to watch it, I love that pack 🥲
Anyone knows how to watch them for free? 🏴‍☠️

Again I'll say that he's annoying as hell, but at least he's committed to his job. I still don't understand how he is OK with Deli doing absolutely nothing all day, just uploading 1/4 assed videos (they're no longer just half-assed, I don't even know if that's an expression, but Deli's work ethics just made it one) once a week (if that) and the "in betweenies" for her paying viewers, whatever the duck that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Less than 30 seconds into her latest video, Deli can't say the name Leibovitz (as in the photographer). Why bother Googling how to pronounce something when you could just not give a tit instead?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if that was part of the reason why she "couldn't" get a rescue. At least in my country shelters don't adopt out pets that haven't been neutered.

Reactions: 5
Oh, God. Could you even imagine what a crappy dog breeder Deli would be?
I mean, I don't think it's hard to imagine. She's absolute tit at playing a GAME for a living, can barely take care of her pets, so... Yeah... The idea of her thinking she'd be so great at taking care of puppies.... Lord help those poor bleeping dogs.

Reactions: 6
Now I gotta know about her dog's period too?
What's with this woman and bodily fluids?
Personally, I think she never grew up. Making money off a game you barely play, enough to do nothing all day with a boyfriend, a million dream houses, two dogs of your favourite breed…is literally a teenager's dream. So she probably thinks it's funny and quirky.

Reactions: 8
2 weeks off for her own period and 2 weeks off for the dogs period
😭
Personally, I think she never grew up. Making money off a game you barely play, enough to do nothing all day with a boyfriend, a million dream houses, two dogs of your favourite breed…is literally a teenager's dream. So she probably thinks it's funny and quirky.
That is so true! Now everything makes sense 😯

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to be cringe about every little thing. I don't want to be mean but look at what we're dealing with here !! She's having store bought pasta with pesto and wine and calls it an "italian night". Girl what 😭
Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 08-18-21 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6