Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @custosmorum for suggesting the most liked thread title!

Life Plus Cindy's own thread: https://tattle.life/threads/life-plus-cindy.38398/

Kelsey's not-so-berry is turning oh-so-terrible, with a long, slow, drawn out ending - and is anyone following her current billionth go at the 100 baby challenge?
Suspicions are raised that James didn't truly create his previous good builds as his skills right now are questionable at best (COLUMNS!). He retains his most loyal followers though ;)
Plumbella - “Sley bebe” “GG, GG” “your honour” - enough said (thanks @Jasminexx02)
Steph0 finally posted again, this time for the horse pack. I suppose we will get her thoughts on For Rent when the next pack arrives.
Syd Mac made it to the creator network! She's proven it *is* possible to both build AND style multiple apartments, townhouses or tiny homes in one video (*cough*Deli*cough*)
Devon's had a quiet time on the thread lately, which is honestly probably a good sign he's not doing too much wrong. Maybe a few too many breaks.
Vixella is basically only mentioned alongside inability to complete a legacy or use more creativity than CAS challenge number 437568
Satch, Gigi and Pixelade's critic channels aren't landing
Positives: DrGluon's personality is shining! He is out-the-gate and he knows it. You know what you're getting and when you're getting it. Also, check out Call Me Kevin for some fun, one-off storyline based Sims ridiculousness
... Then we have Deli. How to recap Deli? Deli wants a life that is somehow *quieter* and more *wholesome* than the one she has now. You know, the one where she somehow pays a mortgage by putting out barely planned, barely finished and hardly ever regular youtube videos. A favourite hobby of hers is to complain about her completely normal irl kitchen while she squeezes unnecessary 'butlers pantries' into every single one of her "perfect family home" builds. Her work also affords her enough discretionary income to buy designer activewear, takeaway coffees, holidays and regular 'time off' aka unplanned breaks. Life is really hard for our Madeline.

Reactions: 18
Excellent recap. May I add lilsimsie continues to be her usual base game obsessed self. Going to the point of creating a challenge where she cannot use base game while proceeding to make sure she shows us the base game items she would use if she wasn't being forced into using the other 935 packs/kits in the game. The struggle is real people.

Reactions: 9
Excellent recap. May I add lilsimsie continues to be her usual base game obsessed self. Going to the point of creating a challenge where she cannot use base game while proceeding to make sure she shows us the base game items she would use if she wasn't being forced into using the other 935 packs/kits in the game. The struggle is real people.
haha omg how did I forget the OG Simsie?! Thank you

Reactions: 2
I waited for this new thread to talk about Steph’s horse video and I’ll admit I’m basically a hate watcher at this point but it was as obnoxious as her other reviews. The entire time it felt like her storyline was listening to someone that is so painfully unfunny but they think they’re hilarious. One thing I will give her credit for is that she actually called out the negatives of this pack and explained why horses should have been a game pack rather than a full on expansion. I wonder if she’ll actually go back to doing videos that don’t rely on new pack content? Probably not but her house of dragons video was actually alright for her standards.

Reactions: 4
SimmerErin continues to shill Sims 4 news and recaps and claim she hasn’t bought most new packs and provides her reviews based on EA streams/ other creators review videos.

Reactions: 2
That must be really hard... I mean, trying to do a build when you can't use base game and there's only 10 years of packs available??

Sorry, I couldn't find my sarcasm font button... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random question how is molly aka englishsimmer on part 45 of a growing together letsplay and the kids are literally only just kids. She says she wants to explore all the features but dude come on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
🚨 Breaking news, people! 🚨
Who could predict something like this could happen? 😱

View attachment 2586149
Back where? Did she go somewhere? She’s not posted anything, so what does she mean by “back?”

Also James’ latest video is bursting with manbabyness. It’s super cringe. Sorry, berry.
---

I’m gonna call in at work and tell my boss I’m back for the day, and not show up. Because I’m back! I just need to take a couple of pictures of myself doing something that isn’t my job but clearly show I’m doing well!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_1057.jpeg

It’s literally the same face as always. It’s the “I accidentally ordered the non-organic fruit and veggies basket” face.

IMG_1058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back where? Did she go somewhere? She’s not posted anything, so what does she mean by “back?”

Also James’ latest video is bursting with manbabyness. It’s super cringe. Sorry, berry.
---

I’m gonna call in at work and tell my boss I’m back for the day, and not show up. Because I’m back! I just need to take a couple of pictures of myself doing something that isn’t my job but clearly show I’m doing well!
Havent watched it yet, I hate the horse ranch thing
What did he whine about now?

she’ll have to spend the next 5 days on bed rest after taking those headshots 😓😓 it’s really tough work guys. she had to do a full face and her hair for this.

• Haha
Literally everything! But mostly door locks. AGAIN.
Want to play a drinking game?

Take a shot every time James mentions locking doors, gates, computers
Take a shot every time Deli....... whatever it is she does

Take a shot if youre subjecting yourself to watching any of these simmers on a regular basis to numb the pain lol

• Haha

Take a shot if youre subjecting yourself to watching any of these simmers on a regular basis to numb the pain lol

You trying to kill us all, berry? That’s an unhealthy amount of shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🚨 Breaking news, people! 🚨
Who could predict something like this could happen? 😱

View attachment 2586149
I’ve finally unfollowed her on Instagram. Yeah I know some ladies get BAD periods but they have to carry on working/being a Mum/living their day to day life. She’s in a luxury position of being able to take the time off and laze in bed when she’s having a bad period. Also she’s been in the YouTube game for long enough now, why doesn’t she pre-record a few videos when she’s actually feeling up to it and schedule them for when her period is due 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just winds me up that she seems to take time off for any inconvenience.

Reactions: 10