Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plumbella is back. I’m glad she found a niche that works for her, which are these really long essay-type videos, and she’s actually putting in effort, but she still bothers me. She’s just plain annoying (and I’d say she hasn’t been funny since about June 2020 but looking back, she was annoying then too), and as someone pointed out, she lied about her background, she’s incredibly entitled and selfish, and more. I feel like I’m just being a hater, but I don’t know.

How does she even make any money???
Still haven't watched her sims iceberg video and I can't even use it to fall asleep to bc she is so obnoxious to listen to. I have given her 3 chances where she seems to be doing better content only to ghost or go back to annoying me, its just not worth the back and forth especially bc she isn't fun to snark on in the same ways other simmers like Deli or Vixella are.

Reactions: 5
i know not everyone on here likes her and there’s been a few times i’ve given her praise already but i really can’t help but compare kayla and deli… kayla has just raised over 600k in her yearly charity streams which is unbelievable - whereas we have to listen to deli complain about how she can’t afford her actual dream kitchen and has to settle for less, and her dream home, and her expensive organic produce, look at her expensive ( and boring af) dogs, $300 black t shirts 🫠 that she just feels the need to share online (ITS LITERALLY JUST A BLACK T SHIRT EVERYTIME). kayla posts almost daily for awareness on current circumstances and deli has yet to speak up on anything important going on in the world - oh except the one instagram she posted on her story a few days ago because people have been pointing out that she hasn’t used her platform to raise awareness to the absolutely heart wrenching crises going on. she’d rather posts stories complaining about having to work more than twice a week and how she can’t afford her dream life. really goes to show the type of people these people are in real life. and if she’s worried about backlash that’s just no excuse. but again comes down to the type of person you are to not want to help people going through something you just cannot imagine when you have a platform that big 🤷🏼‍♀️ it makes me quite angry tbh.
You’re so spot on. DevonBumpkin just did a charity fundraiser for a children’s hospital this week, and it isn’t his first time. He’d raised awareness many times before for mental health, lgbtq, people with disabilities and people who are ill. This made me question if Deli has ever raised awareness or done charity streams. I honestly can’t remember for as long as she’s been on the platform. I don’t know what she does privately, but based on how she presents herself online, I can’t imagine she donates or volunteers either. It’s truly telling.

Reactions: 11
You’re so spot on. DevonBumpkin just did a charity fundraiser for a children’s hospital this week, and it isn’t his first time. He’d raised awareness many times before for mental health, lgbtq, people with disabilities and people who are ill. This made me question if Deli has ever raised awareness or done charity streams. I honestly can’t remember for as long as she’s been on the platform. I don’t know what she does privately, but based on how she presents herself online, I can’t imagine she donates or volunteers either. It’s truly telling.
she’s said before she stays away from “negativity” going on in the world because she gets backlash for it. who cares about strangers typing mean things to you because you’re supporting and using your platform to help innocent children/people that are in absolute crisis. like “i’m sorry i can’t raise awareness to the fact your life has just been destroyed and your family has been murd**ed, i might get strangers being mean to me on the internet”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Deli just said in her latest vid that James is about to start Tiny Town. Will be interesting to compare! How much game play is he going to cut out? Is every 'hard' profession going to be a walk in the park like it was for Deli?

Reactions: 2
I remember when Cats and Dogs came out, Deli went to a local animal shelter to tell people to "adopt", but now she has two expensive dogs, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that's the "backlash" she means, but honestly I don't think she cares about any situation enough to raise awareness to it, unless it's watching celebrities house tour videos. If she tried to make a charity campaign for anything, it would always come off as fake, because it really would be.

Deli just said in her latest vid that James is about to start Tiny Town. Will be interesting to compare! How much game play is he going to cut out? Is every 'hard' profession going to be a walk in the park like it was for Deli?
My guesses are
1. He's going to breeze through it and make fun of how easy it was for him and how some aspects of it don't make sense and are not well thought out, because he's a condescending @ss.
2. Maybe they've talked about him treating her like that on videos, so he'll pretend not to see the flaws and laugh it off just like he does with the game itself and its flaws, because it's what pays his bills and the kitchen reno ✨

Reactions: 9
Oh woooow. Hes using his own characters from his last Let's Play (not the ones she created for the challenge), with their own colours and skills and styles. Plus has also uploaded the game to *his* website, with ways to customise the character cards. He also decided he was going to use the stuff his characters bought with them in their inventory, even though her challenge was to start with the box. I'd be pissed if I was her tbh!

• Haha
I am happy for Kelsey. Moving to Tennessee to live with her medical school boyfriend and the house they got is quite nice. She kept quiet about him all this time. I had noticed she stopped saying "single girl" in her videos for awhile.

I had a skim of the thread and searched but I couldn't find anything. Can someone kindly fill me WRT Plumbella lying about her background? 👀

Edit: is it that she considered herself as growing up poor even though it was just that she didn't get everything she wanted?

Reactions: 4
I had a skim of the thread and searched but I couldn't find anything. Can someone kindly fill me WRT Plumbella lying about her background? 👀

Edit: is it that she considered herself as growing up poor even though it was just that she didn't get everything she wanted?
Yes. She supports the royal family and someone found out one of her family homes (not stalking, she just overshares) and it wasn’t a working-class place. HAVING LESS DOES NOT MAKE YOU POOR, JESSIE AND DELI.

Yes. She supports the royal family and someone found out one of her family homes (not stalking, she just overshares) and it wasn’t a working-class place. HAVING LESS DOES NOT MAKE YOU POOR, JESSIE AND DELI.
Oh yeah, I seem to recall vaguely she's a royalist. It is a bit contradictory with all of her other schtick.

Whaaat she's a royalist?? How on earth does that go with the rest of her politics.

Reactions: 4
My father is a Labour man through and through and thinks the Royal Family are "alright" and has no strong opinion on them either way, whereas his brother was raised the same, holds very similar political opinions for the most part, and is a total soapboxing republican. It's not black and white but being pro-Royal and constantly spouting off about herself and others being hard done by by the evil Tories is just... Odd. I'm not trying to start a debate here but treating a family differently just because they have special blood/chosen by God just seems like the antithesis of everything Jesse herself soapboxes.

I wish I could remember where it was that Jesse expressed royalist sentiment, but it only rang a bell when someone else said upthread. I'll have a rewatch of her old videos at some point and see if I can find the evidence for it, but it may well have been IG stories or something. Memeish adoration of Diana aside.
---

Post from RJF (sorely missed) about
Jesse's stance on the Royal Family.

1000003014.png

Last edited:
My father is a Labour man through and through and thinks the Royal Family are "alright" and has no strong opinion on them either way, whereas his brother was raised the same, holds very similar political opinions for the most part, and is a total soapboxing republican. It's not black and white but being pro-Royal and constantly spouting off about herself and others being hard done by by the evil Tories is just... Odd. I'm not trying to start a debate here but treating a family differently just because they have special blood/chosen by God just seems like the antithesis of everything Jesse herself soapboxes.
Yeah, but that coupled with pretending to be poor is the issue. She also said she hated kits then changed her tune when she got to make her own one. She just goes with what’s popular.

Jame's Cosmolux build currently looks like a public toilet block.
Yeah I can't get on board with his builds anymore. They're always so cramped (even when the house is massive, he just shoves so much stuff everywhere!), he has no interior design skills, is a bit like Deli where he often uses the same faves over and over.

Still haven't watched her sims iceberg video and I can't even use it to fall asleep to bc she is so obnoxious to listen to. I have given her 3 chances where she seems to be doing better content only to ghost or go back to annoying me, its just not worth the back and forth especially bc she isn't fun to snark on in the same ways other simmers like Deli or Vixella are.
same. sometimes I enjoy long-form, iceberg videos to fall asleep to but if there are ads every 15 minutes that sometimes are horror/ scmovie
Same sometimes I enjoy watching long-form/ Iceberg-style videos to fall asleep to but if there are ads every 15-minutes and sometimes there are minutes-long horror/ scary movie trailers, not the best to fall asleep to.

Reactions: 2