Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Kayla is slowly breaking away from building the same base game blue suburban repeatedly. (Apparently she was doing all those builds to get more downloads on the gallery) Unfortunately, she’s still being neurotic.

So when she doesn't make a comment, you know for sure that she's just willfully ignorant with all those non-English words ✨️LoL bEsTiEs✨️
---
Omg I can't. Googles how to pronounce Begonia but the country is... Venezuelia?! 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So when she doesn't make a comment, you know for sure that she's just willfully ignorant with all those non-English words ✨️LoL bEsTiEs✨️
---
Omg I can't. Googles how to pronounce Begonia but the country is... Venezuelia?! 😢
VeneZUELIA? Has this person been to school? She’s like the dumb friend in sitcoms who thinks some countries are made-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kelsey is quite bad with this kind of stuff too. Constantly mispronouncing names/surnames. Even though her name is Impicciche and says her father is from Sicily?

VeneZUELIA? Has this person been to school? She’s like the dumb friend in sitcoms who thinks some countries are made-up.
I think she’s exaggerating a little to look cute or funny. Or she struggles with reading. Either way, it’s just weird.

Reactions: 2
Apparently she was doing all those builds to get more downloads on the gallery
I don't think she cares about download numbers on the gallery. Idk if you have ever been in one of her streams but for every pack she uses in a build there are 50 people who start screaming that they don't have that pack. So when she says "it's base game so more people can download it" she really means "it's base game so fewer people complain". Except now people are complaining that she doesn't use enough packs.

She's a massive people pleaser, the moment one person says "that rug is ugly" she gets anxious. I wish she would put her foot down more and say "look, I want to use this kit, if you don't have it you can still download the build, you just need to replace the windows" or whatever. But even with houses she's building for her own legacy family she constantly has to justify that she's not limiting packs because she's actually going to play in it.

Reactions: 10
Oh, damn it, James said he's playing TS3 World Adventures for his members videos, now I want to watch it, I love that pack 🥲
Anyone knows how to watch them for free? 🏴‍☠️
Same though! I love World Adventures, it's my fave sim game to date

Reactions: 5
I don't think she cares about download numbers on the gallery. Idk if you have ever been in one of her streams but for every pack she uses in a build there are 50 people who start screaming that they don't have that pack. So when she says "it's base game so more people can download it" she really means "it's base game so fewer people complain". Except now people are complaining that she doesn't use enough packs.

She's a massive people pleaser, the moment one person says "that rug is ugly" she gets anxious. I wish she would put her foot down more and say "look, I want to use this kit, if you don't have it you can still download the build, you just need to replace the windows" or whatever. But even with houses she's building for her own legacy family she constantly has to justify that she's not limiting packs because she's actually going to play in it.
I like watching creators build their houses but rarely use them to play in, why cant people just enjoy it for the purpose of the video and recreate if they want to or like you said just replace the items with something else. Doesnt the game do that automatically??

Reactions: 9
I like watching creators build their houses but rarely use them to play in, why cant people just enjoy it for the purpose of the video and recreate if they want to or like you said just replace the items with something else. Doesnt the game do that automatically??
It's honestly really aggravating lol. Even the mods in simsie's twitch chat occasionally mention that there are more than enough base game builds on the gallery. Kayla makes more builds than anyone would ever need. I admit I also get bummed out when I see a build with a bunch of packs I don't own, but in that case I'll either suck it up and deal with the replacement items or just find another one 🤦‍♀️Her viewers are so entitled. 99% of the time if you look in objects used for a pack you don't own it's only one or two items anyway. Especially if it's a stuff pack/kits.

Reactions: 2
This video is from a year ago, but I'm sharing it because it shows how Deli is delusional with money.

That is way too nice a house and clothes to allegedly have grown up poor. And the talk about her butt and poop made me uncomfortable. She removed the "Deli rub my belly" because it made people uncomfortable but still talks constantly about bodily fluids and butts…

Reactions: 4
Deli posted these yesterday. How does she not know what she’s allergic to? My kid has had allergy testing done and we knew what was causing the reactions straight away because that’s what the test is literally for. She clearly has had a reaction to a few but I’m so confused how she doesn’t know?
IMG_8034.png
IMG_8035.png

Reactions: 1
This last picture is exactly what I meant about her just wanting to have random "conditions" as her quirks.
Your tongue randomly swelled up last year and you are now doing a bunch of tests just to show it off on IG? You don't even know what you're supposedly allergic to and you got epipens? Why the duck post this?
"I have to carry these around at all times"
No you don't?? You don't even know what the duck you're allergic to!
She clearly just wanted to take these goofy picture with a medicine for something just to be "quirky".
I guess all the attention she was getting from her uterine problems died off and now she needs something new to receive sympathy from + new excuses to work less.
Ugh 🤮

Reactions: 14
At first I was going to defend Deli - bc I have allergies and I don't know what I'm allergic too 🤷 (bc I've never gotten tested) but I just sneeze. It's not Life threatening...

But seeing her saying she needs epipens and has no idea what she's allergic too... No... That's so friggen stupid. If you have an allergy that requires epipens, you sure as tit know what will set it off 🙄

Reactions: 7
Deli posted these yesterday. How does she not know what she’s allergic to? My kid has had allergy testing done and we knew what was causing the reactions straight away because that’s what the test is literally for. She clearly has had a reaction to a few but I’m so confused how she doesn’t know?View attachment 2964162View attachment 2964163
This sounds bad but this is too much health issues, whether it’s true or not, to share to thousands of people.

like I care about her well being but too too much.

Reactions: 1
i know not everyone on here likes her and there’s been a few times i’ve given her praise already but i really can’t help but compare kayla and deli… kayla has just raised over 600k in her yearly charity streams which is unbelievable - whereas we have to listen to deli complain about how she can’t afford her actual dream kitchen and has to settle for less, and her dream home, and her expensive organic produce, look at her expensive ( and boring af) dogs, $300 black t shirts 🫠 that she just feels the need to share online (ITS LITERALLY JUST A BLACK T SHIRT EVERYTIME). kayla posts almost daily for awareness on current circumstances and deli has yet to speak up on anything important going on in the world - oh except the one instagram she posted on her story a few days ago because people have been pointing out that she hasn’t used her platform to raise awareness to the absolutely heart wrenching crises going on. she’d rather posts stories complaining about having to work more than twice a week and how she can’t afford her dream life. really goes to show the type of people these people are in real life. and if she’s worried about backlash that’s just no excuse. but again comes down to the type of person you are to not want to help people going through something you just cannot imagine when you have a platform that big 🤷🏼‍♀️ it makes me quite angry tbh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i know not everyone on here likes her and there’s been a few times i’ve given her praise already but i really can’t help but compare kayla and deli… kayla has just raised over 600k in her yearly charity streams which is unbelievable - whereas we have to listen to deli complain about how she can’t afford her actual dream kitchen and has to settle for less, and her dream home, and her expensive organic produce, look at her expensive ( and boring af) dogs, $300 black t shirts 🫠 that she just feels the need to share online (ITS LITERALLY JUST A BLACK T SHIRT EVERYTIME). kayla posts almost daily for awareness on current circumstances and deli has yet to speak up on anything important going on in the world - oh except the one instagram she posted on her story a few days ago because people have been pointing out that she hasn’t used her platform to raise awareness to the absolutely heart wrenching crises going on. she’d rather posts stories complaining about having to work more than twice a week and how she can’t afford her dream life. really goes to show the type of people these people are in real life. and if she’s worried about backlash that’s just no excuse. but again comes down to the type of person you are to not want to help people going through something you just cannot imagine when you have a platform that big 🤷🏼‍♀️ it makes me quite angry tbh.
Kayla can be annoying and her videos are always the same, but we can't argue that her work ethic is unmatched. The amount she raises for charity is amazing.

Reactions: 11
Plumbella is back. I’m glad she found a niche that works for her, which are these really long essay-type videos, and she’s actually putting in effort, but she still bothers me. She’s just plain annoying (and I’d say she hasn’t been funny since about June 2020 but looking back, she was annoying then too), and as someone pointed out, she lied about her background, she’s incredibly entitled and selfish, and more. I feel like I’m just being a hater, but I don’t know.

How does she even make any money???

Reactions: 6
Plumbella is back. I’m glad she found a niche that works for her, which are these really long essay-type videos, and she’s actually putting in effort, but she still bothers me. She’s just plain annoying (and I’d say she hasn’t been funny since about June 2020 but looking back, she was annoying then too), and as someone pointed out, she lied about her background, she’s incredibly entitled and selfish, and more. I feel like I’m just being a hater, but I don’t know.

How does she even make any money???
What did she lie about?

100% agree. There have been times where Kayla has done something that annoys me but I don't actually dislike her. Compared to the rest of these big simmers, she's leagues ahead of them. Seeing how much her community raises is astounding, they rose over 100k on the last day of the fundraiser!!!!! I genuinely don't understand how she's such close friends with people like Vixella considering how opposite their work ethics are. I wonder if it's because she used to be fans of these bigger simmers. Such a shame.
Who actually watches 3-hour long videos about the sims o_O
Maybe about literally any other sims game I would... but definitely not Sims 4. Even then I'd have it on 2x speed LOL

Reactions: 7