Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babe a new beige deligracy dream house video using the same custom content just dropped
I'll be shook if it doesn't feature the home chef hustle kitchen. Unless you mean full CC.
---
How many does this make now? I'd be curious to look at the views of them all and see if they have gone down.
Omg I went to look and got too distracted by THIS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
babe a new beige deligracy dream house video using the same custom content just dropped
She was actually hearting and replying to the comments. I love when the YouTuber actually interacts with people but she’s just replying with the prompts YouTube gives which barely make sense. I don’t get what she’s doing.

Does anyone know what happened to Plumbella? She keeps uploading then disappearing and I don’t get how she and Steph (am I obsessed when I dislike her?) make any money that way. Jesse is kind of like Deli, she always wants a certain way of life and can’t bother herself to achieve it. I think both Jesse and Steph peaked in 2018-20 (the antisemitic video aside I guess) then started making awful content after lockdown ended.

I’m autistic with ADHD, anxiety and an overactive imagination and I still find Jesse and Deli so entitled and delusional. Both of them also lied about growing up poor just because they didn’t get everything they wanted. I grew up well-off and I don’t know if I’m a hypocrite for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let's call it what it is, "My current wishes" House build. It's what Deli drools for at the moment and, Deli being Deli, she needs to share it. It's also the only content she actually likes to do, as she can play-pretend that this is happening IRL.

Ugh, I forgot how annoying she sounds.

Reactions: 9
Let's call it what it is, "My current wishes" House build. It's what Deli drools for at the moment and, Deli being Deli, she needs to share it. It's also the only content she actually likes to do, as she can play-pretend that this is happening IRL.

Ugh, I forgot how annoying she sounds.
She makes dream houses everytime she dreams and with all her free time, she’s probably having so many naps and therefore so many dreams and a billion dream houses a day. 🤪

Speaking of repeated building content, do yall remember last year when everyone was making apartment builds and then the pack at the end of the year was an apartment pack? They said they didn’t know in advance but this stuff was INESCAPABLE a little bit before. I think they were teasing and lied about it (probably contractually, but still.)

Reactions: 5
Why do I get the feeling that Deli isn't happy with the house they bought? She's constantly complaining, changing things, talking about renovations, walls that bother her, talking about her custom architect dream house, building dream houses... Did they see property prices going slightly down and jumped the gun? I feel like she could have waited a few more years and bought something she truly liked.

Not sure if it’s already been said and I get their dog is recovering from surgery but jeeez James keeps going on about how tired he is in each video because of looking after Bowser 🙄 Imagine if they had to go out to work and look after the dogs too. Just don’t think it needs to be mentioned in every recent video how tired he is and how he can’t be bothered to play because he’s tired 🥱

Reactions: 13
Why do I get the feeling that Deli isn't happy with the house they bought? She's constantly complaining, changing things, talking about renovations, walls that bother her, talking about her custom architect dream house, building dream houses... Did they see property prices going slightly down and jumped the gun? I feel like she could have waited a few more years and bought something she truly liked.
She seems to be the type of person who gets an idea of something, obsesses over it until she gets it, then moves on to the next thing when it’s no longer shiny and new. Even if she got her dream house tomorrow, she’d be over it sooner than later and start fantasizing about a new dream house.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened to Plumbella? She keeps uploading then disappearing
She’s been doing this for a good 4 years now and barely anyone brings it up. I’m not defending Deli but she gets called out for inconsistenty while every plumbella video is praised even though the actual execution of her videos is just tiktok references and quiet screaming. She will occasionally put out an ok video and then regress until she disappears again.

Someone srsly needs to hold an intervention with james about these damned columns he puts everywhere. And I see he made a new build video today. Does he think he’s actually a good builder? Because I beg to differ. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been doing this for a good 4 years now and barely anyone brings it up. I’m not defending Deli but she gets called out for inconsistenty while every plumbella video is praised even though the actual execution of her videos is just tiktok references and quiet screaming. She will occasionally put out an ok video and then regress until she disappears again.
Does Plumbella talk about how busy and stressed she is while also producing very little content? I don't follow her at all, genuine question. I don't think people get annoyed by Deli's inconsistency, but the fact that she's constantly making excuses for it.

Reactions: 10
Does Plumbella talk about how busy and stressed she is while also producing very little content? I don't follow her at all, genuine question. I don't think people get annoyed by Deli's inconsistency, but the fact that she's constantly making excuses for it.
Yup, I have the same disabilities as her and more and I know she’s just bratty. Her parents enabled it too. She wasted her degree.

I wonder what these YouTubers will do if the platform no longer works out for them. Deli might actually be able to break out into vlogs but I’m not sure about the rest. I do remember Deli and IIRC Plumbella acting like their vids being demonetised was them losing their income entirely.

Reactions: 3
She seems to be the type of person who gets an idea of something, obsesses over it until she gets it, then moves on to the next thing when it’s no longer shiny and new. Even if she got her dream house tomorrow, she’d be over it sooner than later and start fantasizing about a new dream house.
Its sooo common! I have a cousin just like this!! Theyve built 2 so called dream houses in 7 years and shes bugging her husband for another one because she no longer likes how industrial it is and industrial is over Poor guy always looks so stressed trying to make her happy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s already been said and I get their dog is recovering from surgery but jeeez James keeps going on about how tired he is in each video because of looking after Bowser 🙄 Imagine if they had to go out to work and look after the dogs too. Just don’t think it needs to be mentioned in every recent video how tired he is and how he can’t be bothered to play because he’s tired 🥱
I'm more shook that Deli didn't mention once in her dream home build video about being tired or helping Bowser at all?!

Maybe nitpicky. I know we all have our own preferences but Deli is so obsessed with industrial stuff. The style is cool but she’s literally just building the same thing repeatedly and I’m tired of it.

Reactions: 2
Y’all, is Bowser intact? Do you think they are thinking about breeding those dogs? UGHHHHHHH!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jesus, kayla really was plugging hard her creator codes 🙄 "it unfortunately won't give you a discount, but it does make my earn a little bit of money" and "it's a great way to help support me" we're my favourite sentences. I still don't understand the logic about this. Girl, you just bought and renovated a house, I think there's better causes to support.

Reactions: 8