Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoy Satch's videos. I love to complain, so he has quickly become my favorite 😂
But, I do hate his build videos, specially the fact that he puts the Get Together closet in every single bedroom of every single house he builds, even in all of the "base game" ones.
I know the pack is super old and everyone probably has it, but just use the whole pack already 🙄
I too love to tit on EA's builds, but he does that and then makes a super mediocre renovation. What's the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
so Kayla’s new video is about dating 10 Sims at once, and if you haven’t heard, the upcoming EP is supposed to be about dating/romance. It was for her legacy challenge so maybe a coincidence, but it reminded me of how a bunch of Simmers did apartment builds/renos before For Rent was announced.

Not really sure what my point is lol just found the timing interesting, even though an official announcement hasn’t been made yet.

Reactions: 6
The pack info has already leaked so everyone kind of knows. I think in most cases it's pretty easy to guess what a pack will roughly be about from the teasers even if you don't know, and then it's good for business to already have that kind of content ready on your channel.

On a related note, idk if this is controversial but I think Nina the robot is kind of annoying. To be fair, it's something different that not everyone does, but she's so high maintenance and has to be constantly supervised so she doesn't kill herself in the rain. She should have moved out when whoever had the robotics skill died.

Reactions: 2
I get that “tradies” is not a pejorative in Australian, but Deli saying “tradies like potty humor” is so freaking offensive. Not like I didn’t know she’s a total classist snob, but this recent “slip” (and weak little “teehee. That’s a stereotype.” Non-apology for saying it) proves to me she is not un-self aware about it. I’m pretty sure she knows damn well what she is, and only apologizes for plausible deniability. Every time I allow one of her videos to play, she further proves she is a vile human being.
---
Oh good bleeping lord, now she’s on a “hair journey.” 🙄
---
And constant longing glances at herself in the camera. 🤣. Good lord, I can’t keep watching, but I can’t stop.
---
“I know we can go into world view and edit from there, but that seems like too much work”

By all means, don’t over exert yourself playing a video game, Deli. Those three clicks are a doozy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Steph0Sims announced a new video, Sims Medieval. I'm glad she's doing something new but it's just gonna be full of some tired sex humour in a monotone voice. The question remains…she's already antisemitic, will she take it up to medieval levels? 😂🤦‍♂️ (I'm Jewish I can joke about that. 🚶)