Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does James’ new challenge seem like something designed by a kid who keeps changing the rules so they always win? It’s been playing in the background, and I just keep hearing him change the rules or using cheats or making things easier, because he doesn’t feel like playing the game longer.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does James’ new challenge seem like something designed by a kid who keeps changing the rules so they always win? It’s been playing in the background, and I just keep hearing him change the rules or using cheats or making things easier, because he doesn’t feel like playing the game longer.
It comes across like how can I one up the success of my previous challenges that did quite well for him. He came up with this one but it's clear as day he has no real interest in it and the only reason he's pushing through with finishing it is he has nothing as a back-up. I stopped watching his other series' so I have to ask did he finally abandon the rent to riches one?

He has always come off as a spoilt child in his videos haha like since day one. Are they that strapped for cash? I mean I really don't follow Deli anymore so I don't know if she's putting as much content out as he is, publicly not just their club membership stuff.

Reactions: 2
What are they advertising? Am I blind, does it cut off after 'our' and i'm just meant to know?! Is it the glasses, the top/dress? It could be anything! Their ig name doesnt give it away either haha.

YT really needs to stop recommending kaylas videos to me. I cannot count the amount of 'im not interested' thingy I've clicked this month. It's always bloody kayla too nobody else. I've seen enough remodel this cosy house into a blue suburban to last me a lifetime.

Can anyone recommend smaller simmers that do challenges or let's plays?
Ok so... I made this list a long ass time ago.... I was hunting for small channels and anyone that didn't irritate the piss out of me in the first few minutes, I saved 🤣... So, your mileage may vary and I cannot be held accountable if they suck 🤣
Also, it's been a long time since I've watched much Sims stuff aside from Syd or James, honestly, but... I think Kat is gone now, but her stuff is still worth a watch and I did enjoy Silver Haired Simmer while I was in my Sims binge era...

Kat Plays

Silver Haired Simmer

Spacey Sims

Lady SweetTart

Living Dead Gal Sims

SIMato

Ginova Sims

Luna Wendee

Malixa

Miss Lollypop Sims

Simssav

Enchanting Simmer

Imkeegs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok so... I made this list a long ass time ago.... I was hunting for small channels and anyone that didn't irritate the piss out of me in the first few minutes, I saved 🤣... So, your mileage may vary and I cannot be held accountable if they suck 🤣
Also, it's been a long time since I've watched much Sims stuff aside from Syd or James, honestly, but... I think Kat is gone now, but her stuff is still worth a watch and I did enjoy Silver Haired Simmer while I was in my Sims binge era...

Kat Plays

Silver Haired Simmer

Spacey Sims

Lady SweetTart

Living Dead Gal Sims

SIMato

Ginova Sims

Luna Wendee

Malixa

Miss Lollypop Sims

Simssav

Enchanting Simmer

Imkeegs
You're an absolute star, thank you very much. I promise not to hold you accountable if I don't like their content haha. Thank you again!

Reactions: 1
Sorry for a double post but I originally came here bc Syd is going on Vaca and in her latest video she's like "I know I'm not posting as much right now, but I'm making sure I have content for you while I'm away"....

Meanwhile, Deli is like "I haven't uploaded in a decade, but I have my period for the fourth time this week and James is taking care of the sick dog but I'm just SOOOOO stressed THINKING about it so I can't... Oh and it's really hard choosing between white, white, white or white for my house 🤷. I'm gonna be exhausted for another three years bc I'm suuuuch a workaholic. Sorry. Also maybe join my channel so I can make money off never actually doing Jack tit but whining and acting like I'm the best business woman ever? K bye"🙄
---
You're an absolute star, thank you very much. I promise not to hold you accountable if I don't like their content haha. Thank you again!
I hope you find some you enjoy. And hopefully even if you just browse, maybe the algorithm will reccomend more small channels based off these 🤷. That's how I found most of them honestly.

Also, I have the list saved on my phone bc I like to spam it on reddit when I see people asking for YT recs bc I loath when the recs are only the people we witch about here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also maybe join my channel so I can make money off never actually doing Jack tit but whining and acting like I'm the best business woman ever? K bye"🙄
And don't forget to use my code at checkout to get absolutely nothing in return when buying all these amazing packs that I can't remember the names of or what they come with and even if I did they're totally broken and don't work, thanks! 😁😁

Reactions: 12
And don't forget to use my code at checkout to get absolutely nothing in return when buying all these amazing packs that I can't remember the names of or what they come with and even if I did they're totally broken and don't work, thanks! 😁😁
Out of all the under the table "marketing" this tit annoys me to no end. Imagine asking people to use your code and they get nothing in return, better yet a game pack you always remove from your gameplay. I know you all know who Im on about. EVERY DAMN SERIES oh no we must remove pets. What did pets do to you? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
He obviously didn't play test any of it and is just making it up as he goes along. So when it gets too hard or annoying he changes the rules. I actually thought he had finished it in the episode titled I beat the every lifestate challenge and didn't bother watching. I was surprised when he had another episode. I prefer when he plays and the challenge is almost happening incidentally alongside the game play and is not the sole focus. Like his first every lot challenge challenge.

He obviously didn't play test any of it and is just making it up as he goes along. So when it gets too hard or annoying he changes the rules.
I half agree with what you said. The first part is definitely spot on lol But in total fairness to him, I’d argue he’s not trying to make things easier for himself - he kept both twins when he could’ve sent one back to the other parents, his Sim hates acting even though he’s an actor, and he decided to keep the needs crystal in one spot so that they had to be in the room to feel its effects. Everything else that’s been changed has been to make it harder - or at least more time consuming - to get everyone aged up. I’d say it’s more accurate to say he’s changing things up to keep the challenge going longer, but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don't think I explained myself properly. What I meant by things being too difficult or annoying I was referring to him not really planning ahead. As in the act of preparing seemed too difficult for him. Yes the changes he's implemented makes the challenge harder but as a viewer it can be confusing when the rules change as you go along.
Logically I would have thought he would have known that the parenting skill is gonna go up really fast when you have a lot of childcare interactions.

Reactions: 2
Logically I would have thought he would have known that the parenting skill is gonna go up really fast when you have a lot of childcare interactions.
Exactly.
Playing TS4 is his one and only job, coming up with these rules should not be hard.
We casual players know more than them, is embarrassing.

I don't think I explained myself properly. What I meant by things being too difficult or annoying I was referring to him not really planning ahead. As in the act of preparing seemed too difficult for him. Yes the changes he's implemented makes the challenge harder but as a viewer it can be confusing when the rules change as you go along.
Ahh gotcha! Yeah, I agree with that. The constant rule changes have definitely made it harder to follow along, and also the graphic he has with the rules is also way more complicated than it needs to be. And yeah it’s strange he didn’t consider how fast the parenting skill would go up. Very reminiscent of the “professional Simmer doesn’t know the basics” thing we see all the time.

Steph)sims has a new video and its actually really good? I feel like she finally found a video that suits her style rather than commentating over her gameplay. This seems like an idea plumbella would have had but steph0sims was actually really entertaining without changing her usual style while plumbella would have probably been unbearable. Also plumbella hasn't uploaded since her iceberg video. I get it was a big video and I haven't had any interest in watching it but it seems like she's leaving again. I have a feeling she won't come back until there is a new pack that comes out.
I’d like to point out that Steph is actually an antisemite, she made fun of Holocaust victims in a 2018 video and 5 years later in IIRC the Horse Ranch video she called Mark Zuckerberg a lizard which refers to an antisemitic conspiracy theory. She privatised the video where she made fun of the Holocaust after I called her out on it but she didn’t address it which I find really weird.

I hate seeing her be praised in the Sims community when I’m Jewish and she was vile about us.

• Wow
I’d like to point out that Steph is actually an antisemite, she made fun of Holocaust victims in a 2018 video and 5 years later in IIRC the Horse Ranch video she called Mark Zuckerberg a lizard which refers to an antisemitic conspiracy theory. She privatised the video where she made fun of the Holocaust after I called her out on it but she didn’t address it which I find really weird.

I hate seeing her be praised in the Sims community when I’m Jewish and she was vile about us.
That’s awful. What a nasty piece she is.

TIL that the Lizard People conspiracy was anti-semitic. I had no idea

TIL that the Lizard People conspiracy was anti-semitic. I had no idea
Same here! I thought people called the British Royal Family lizard people? So I would have never put that together :oops:

I see Deli's been gone over a week now. Can't wait for her to blame it all on the dog, while James has been pumping out 1hr+ videos in the same period, and is clearly just as involved in Bowser's care!

Reactions: 5
Same here! I thought people called the British Royal Family lizard people? So I would have never put that together :oops:
It actually all comes back to the antisemitic conspiracy theory. They aren’t Jewish, but it’s antisemitic to say that because that’s where it originated.

Anyone follow lauren curtis? shes not a simmer but i swear she and deli are the same person lol

• Haha
babe a new beige deligracy dream house video using the same custom content just dropped

• Haha
Reactions: 6