Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doggone Goob

OK so I forgot my password and have been like, lurking for months. But I reset my pw BC I HAVE TO SAY

guys I can't 😂 with yall who are in love w James. I just DON'T GET IT! Everytime I see those comments I just go ew, ew, ew! I feel like we rag endlessly on deli so I need to jump on w some James slander bc seriously, he drives me nuts.

I was a fan when I first found him, but seeing him interact w literally anyone else in video (whether it's deli or Dr Gluon or whoever), he's just so obnoxious and insufferable. And when I tuned in for a vid we talked about on here, hearing him do like voices for his characters?? I've never had a bigger ick.
Like I'm gonna b a real biatch to James rn, but i don't understand how y'all can find that man attractive... I just hate his haircut, his face, everything! When he had that moustache??? Ick ick ick!!! Ladies you can do better! You can do so much better! Hahaha. I'm fully in jest, the heart wants what it wants. But.... him????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Thanks @custosmorum for suggesting the most liked thread title!

Life Plus Cindy's own thread: https://tattle.life/threads/life-plus-cindy.38398/

Kelsey's not-so-berry is turning oh-so-terrible, with a long, slow, drawn out ending - and is anyone following her current billionth go at the 100 baby challenge?
Suspicions are raised that James didn't truly create his previous good builds as his skills right now are questionable at best (COLUMNS!). He retains his most loyal followers though ;)
Plumbella - “Sley bebe” “GG, GG” “your honour” - enough said (thanks @Jasminexx02)
Steph0 finally posted again, this time for the horse pack. I suppose we will get her thoughts on For Rent when the next pack arrives.
Syd Mac made it to the creator network! She's proven it *is* possible to both build AND style multiple apartments, townhouses or tiny homes in one video (*cough*Deli*cough*)
Devon's had a quiet time on the thread lately, which is honestly probably a good sign he's not doing too much wrong. Maybe a few too many breaks.
Vixella is basically only mentioned alongside inability to complete a legacy or use more creativity than CAS challenge number 437568
Satch, Gigi and Pixelade's critic channels aren't landing
Positives: DrGluon's personality is shining! He is out-the-gate and he knows it. You know what you're getting and when you're getting it. Also, check out Call Me Kevin for some fun, one-off storyline based Sims ridiculousness
... Then we have Deli. How to recap Deli? Deli wants a life that is somehow *quieter* and more *wholesome* than the one she has now. You know, the one where she somehow pays a mortgage by putting out barely planned, barely finished and hardly ever regular youtube videos. A favourite hobby of hers is to complain about her completely normal irl kitchen while she squeezes unnecessary 'butlers pantries' into every single one of her "perfect family home" builds. Her work also affords her enough discretionary income to buy designer activewear, takeaway coffees, holidays and regular 'time off' aka unplanned breaks. Life is really hard for our Madeline.

Reactions: 18

berry

VIP Member
Yeah, deli and James got a new chow. They got a girl puppy. Also James has had his hair and beard trimmed and the man looks fiiiine. And yes I pay for his membership. And yes I hate deli 😂
---
BITCH, HE'S MINE

jk

our powers combine and we'd become berry brioche, i don't think james can resist us then.. we are literally dessert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

kellyK11

I still can't get over how stupid these creator codes are.
5% goes to the "creator" and nothing for the person buying the pack.
Were definitely already living in a dystopian reality.
James said that during the holidays he'll get 7%, so he is encouraging people to "support" him now.
They already get money from the ads we watch on YouTube (not me personally because of adblock, but you know...).
The views, likes, sharing, comments etc already supports the channel.
And there's the disturbing concept of "members", who pay real money from their wallets just to... Watch another video.
And now these codes.
I hate this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

custosmorum

Chatty Member
"My therapist says I have a perfectionist personality" Sure, Jan.
"There's so many things I wanna do to this house because it's an old house from the 70s and it's gonna take so long to save and do those things"- says Deli who just bought a pedigree dog and is planning a kitchen reno in her ancient-era house that is 2 min from the beach after having the luxury to take a doggie leave for a month while people willingly give her donations for her non-content.
Frangipani? Sounds even more ridiculous when said out loud. Can't imagine calling that name in the park. Reportedly, Frangipani is teething so Deli considers it a bit of a nightmare. Yes Deli, it's exactly like having children.

• Haha

jadepaula

i do wonder if deli ever compares herself to the likes of kayla.. just thinking about how kayla rescued and adopted stray kittens last year and had several vet appointments with them but didn’t miss an upload, kayla currently has covid and hasn’t missed an upload but deli hasn’t worked for over a month because she got a luxury puppy and has a cough and probably will need another week off now because her period 🫠🫠🫠 like of course people should have time off work when they’re unwell but there’s time off when you’re sick and then there’s 3 weeks off cause you have a cough on top of the fact you take 2 weeks off every month anyway. and then she has the cheek to constantly complain about her expensive organic vegetables and her expensive kitchen reno and show off her expensive work out plans and of course the fact she just wants a quiet life 😢 like kayla or not, she works and uploads and stays consistent without bragging about the cost of all her luxuries that most of her following couldn’t afford probably in their lifetimes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Scarlett Love

2 days ago these 2 posts were side by side in my community tab and they really struck me.
While I don't watch Satch a lot I really appreciated how he took money he made to help others while at the same time James is shilling for EA.

Satch.png
James shills.png

mermaidish

I've just seen this comment in Deli's Spencer-Kim-Lewis house reno. Seems like this person isn't far from googling "Deligracy annoying", too. :LOL:

View attachment 2599434
I’m dying to know what she does for her members and how/if she’s able to keep up with posting regularly. James is releasing his Bigwallet save file for his members, which is a cool benefit for people who’ve been following his channel for a while (not cool enough for me to want to pay for a membership mind you lol). And I think it’s just a bonus thing that’s on top of his regular members-only stuff. It’s kinda wild to think about how he basically has his own cinematic universe in his game, while Deli keeps getting called out for not finishing her LPs and can barely muster the energy to furnish a second apartment.

We’ve talked about the mismatch of work ethic between them before, but it will never not blow my mind a little bit when we compare the two. Like imagine taking your job seriously while your live-in partner who has the same job keeps whining about how they work sooo haaaaard when they objectively work less and put in much less of an effort than you do. I would dump someone like that in a heartbeat, but that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16

drublood

Also the very idea of choosing brachycephalic dogs who don’t do well in the heat when you live in frigging Australia is about the DeliAndJamesiest thing I can think of.

• Sad

custosmorum

Chatty Member
IMG_1057.jpeg

It’s literally the same face as always. It’s the “I accidentally ordered the non-organic fruit and veggies basket” face.

IMG_1058.jpeg

• Haha

mermaidish

I was a fan when I first found him, but seeing him interact w literally anyone else in video (whether it's deli or Dr Gluon or whoever), he's just so obnoxious and insufferable. And when I tuned in for a vid we talked about on here, hearing him do like voices for his characters?? I've never had a bigger ick.
Saaaame. I've never had a crush on him but liked his content for a long time because he was a nice change of pace from the "everything must be perfect sweet baby angels" type of Simstubers I was seeing everywhere. But between the voices and seeing how he interacts with his girlfriend and one of his closest friends, and really the way he acts in his lives too, I haven't really been able to get invested in his content the same way as before.

Speaking of livestreams, remember the era of Deli awkwardly sitting in the background during his streams? Or her twerking in the background? My personal favourite was when she was sitting quietly on the floor, and just the top of her head was visible on camera. What a weird time that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ariawyn

Oh the excuses will only get worse now - this is her get out of jail free card now. And if anybody complains or calls her out, they’ll get told they’re shaming her for having a condition - one that she’s being sooo brave about by discussing it openly. 🤡

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I've just seen this comment in Deli's Spencer-Kim-Lewis house reno. Seems like this person isn't far from googling "Deligracy annoying", too. :LOL:

Screenshot 2023-11-29 101825.png

Also, someone finally pointed out that "fuddy-duddy", one of Deli's frequently used terms to describe things looking weird, has nothing to do with the actual meaning.

Screenshot 2023-11-29 102119.png

Screenshot 2023-11-29 104307.png

According to Deli, this egg-themed rug is "fuddy-duddy".

Screenshot 2023-11-29 102341.png

• Haha

shooksimmer

She is insufferable! She doesn't live in reality at all. How does James put up with her?!
James is insufferable in his own way. His need to constantly be in the right and the way he talks down to people is a massive turn off for anyone. Not that I understand how they’re compatible but I’m guessing he probably likes being the better worker as it makes him feel better about his fragile ego.

• Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
Really Deligracy ? An honest review from you ?
Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 19-42-26 How to Stop Corruption Spread in Terraria.png

Wow this isn't a review. She's playing the pack for 35 minutes and then literally the latest minute is "this is my honest review : the pack is really good !!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Watching Deli's vlog. This chick omg. "I started at 9.30am and now its 3pm I'm sooooo tiiiiired". Tell me you've never worked a real day in your life without telling me. Especially when that HUGE day was... browsing kitchen shops 🙄

• Haha

mermaidish

One of the only nice things I’ll ever say about Kelsey is how she’s done a great job of staying on her upload schedule. Yeah it’s only 2x a week, but it works for her and she only misses an upload when one of those days is a holiday, and even then it’s communicated clearly. In this past, she’s taken all of January off because she plans and films in advance.

Honestly, Deli should copy that model: pick 2 days a week to be her upload days and be done with it. She could easily have her “quiet life” if she filmed and edited Mon & Tue and took the rest of the week off. Or if she was feeling extra ambitious, film and edit Mon-Thu to have the next week’s videos ready to go. She could easily find a way to only work 2 weeks of every month, and her views might even go up a bit if she can prove to be reliable. It’s kind of embarrassing for her to have done this for a decade now and complain about how hard her life is on social media instead of taking relatively easy steps to make a schedule that works for her.