Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying in a video that she started getting anxiety after having a stomach bug
I really don't like to doubt people's symptoms, especially the ones that are not visible.
I have depression and working on a possible fibromyalgia diagnosis, so I know that people don't take you seriously.
But Deli is that kind of person who throws these words around because somehow she thinks it's cool to have them or something?
She's always blabbering about anxiety, having OCD, being a perfectionist and a workaholic.
Maybe out of all that she does have anxiety and I really don't mean to lessen her struggles and whatnot.
But it's really hard to have sympathy for someone like that.

Reactions: 10
👀 the snark writes itself
At this point I think she’s either aware of this thread or she gets negative comments on her videos (they might be filtered but she probably reads them anyway) and she purposely does stuff to get snarky comments since it helps her engagement.

Reactions: 2
I really don't like to doubt people's symptoms, especially the ones that are not visible.
I have depression and working on a possible fibromyalgia diagnosis, so I know that people don't take you seriously.
But Deli is that kind of person who throws these words around because somehow she thinks it's cool to have them or something?
She's always blabbering about anxiety, having OCD, being a perfectionist and a workaholic.
Maybe out of all that she does have anxiety and I really don't mean to lessen her struggles and whatnot.
But it's really hard to have sympathy for someone like that.
Deli a workaholic? Surely she doesn't believe that? 😂

Reactions: 5
Steph)sims has a new video and its actually really good? I feel like she finally found a video that suits her style rather than commentating over her gameplay. This seems like an idea plumbella would have had but steph0sims was actually really entertaining without changing her usual style while plumbella would have probably been unbearable. Also plumbella hasn't uploaded since her iceberg video. I get it was a big video and I haven't had any interest in watching it but it seems like she's leaving again. I have a feeling she won't come back until there is a new pack that comes out.

Reactions: 3
What are they advertising? Am I blind, does it cut off after 'our' and i'm just meant to know?! Is it the glasses, the top/dress? It could be anything! Their ig name doesnt give it away either haha.

YT really needs to stop recommending kaylas videos to me. I cannot count the amount of 'im not interested' thingy I've clicked this month. It's always bloody kayla too nobody else. I've seen enough remodel this cosy house into a blue suburban to last me a lifetime.

Can anyone recommend smaller simmers that do challenges or let's plays?

Reactions: 5
Steph)sims has a new video and its actually really good? I feel like she finally found a video that suits her style rather than commentating over her gameplay. This seems like an idea plumbella would have had but steph0sims was actually really entertaining without changing her usual style while plumbella would have probably been unbearable.
I watched that video earlier! I enjoyed it too.

YT really needs to stop recommending kaylas videos to me. I cannot count the amount of 'im not interested' thingy I've clicked this month. It's always bloody kayla too nobody else. I've seen enough remodel this cosy house into a blue suburban to last me a lifetime.
Oh, when I hold down on vids on YouTube (I watch on the app on TV), I get a "Don't recommend channel" option. That might work better, if you have it?

Oh, when I hold down on vids on YouTube (I watch on the app on TV), I get a "Don't recommend channel" option. That might work better, if you have it?
I usually watch on the pc, haven't seen that option but maybe I'll try watching on my phone on the app and I can click that. I'm close to blocking her so they stop recommending the videos. I'm not kidding 5 side bar videos yesterday when watching nothing to do with gaming nor sims in any way shape or form. It's just a lot. What makes kayla so special?! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OK. I like an off white. I do. But those stories on delis insta of the house colours caused me actual pain

I usually watch on the pc, haven't seen that option but maybe I'll try watching on my phone on the app and I can click that. I'm close to blocking her so they stop recommending the videos. I'm not kidding 5 side bar videos yesterday when watching nothing to do with gaming nor sims in any way shape or form. It's just a lot. What makes kayla so special?! :ROFLMAO:
Tap the 3 dots if you're on the mobile app and hopefully you'll get this option :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“Um, hi. Yeah. I know I said I couldn’t come to work because I’m reading a book to a dog. I’m done with that, but I need to paint my house now, so I’ll just come to work when I’m done with that. I can’t possibly get anything done until I spend more time choosing which of dozens of shades of off-white to use than it will take to actually do the painting, and then i need time off to do the painting.”

Reactions: 3
Like I understand why you’d want to wfh if your dog is ill but… they do wfh.

Reactions: 4
OK. I like an off white. I do. But those stories on delis insta of the house colours caused me actual pain
What's making it so painful? 😆 But also putting white paint on a dark ass wall is gonna change how the colour is gonna look 😂