Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of them are not use to facing any sort of adversity in their life. I love syd Mac’s builds but something about her just doesn’t click with me. Tbh I think people hyping her videos up so much when it’s not that special did it to me. She also just seems to be putting on a super sweet persona especially in her earlier videos. It wasn’t as bad as vixella who is clearly putting on an act every video. I feel like disliking syd is so unpopular on here but I just get a bad vibe from her.
I don't see a problem with not liking her vibe, it's really just a personal thing. I used to dislike her personality too a few years ago. I also thought she was forcing it and faking her bubbly personality.
But lately she's been way more chill and calm, I think maybe she learned to be more herself on camera, she's more confident I guess.
I do really love most of her builds, they're so creative. Especially the random aesthetic/pack ones, like her latest video, because she really tries to dive into each genre, and doesn't let her personal taste get in the way of the build, like Deli usually does, and she can never do theses challenges properly.
Even Doctor Ashley, I gave up halfway through her alphabet series because she can't get any aesthetic correctly, it was embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 5
I like Syd, but it took me a while to get used to how overly saturated and filtered her face cam is.

Reactions: 4
I enjoy watching Syd. I sort of watched her videos in reverse order so it was a bit weird seeing her voice and overall vibe change so much. Also girl could not build back in the day which makes me appreciate how much she has improved. Like I guess lilsimsie is an okay average builder but she doesn't seem to have developed or improved over the years. I'd say Syd definitely has.

Reactions: 3
Omg that's the second video in a row where she's literally convinced me *not* to be a paid subscriber. She's so busy trying to make her regular viewers feel better on what they're not missing out on that it seems like an absolute rip off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else hate it when Kelsey tries to make a story narrative. Her last NSB video had me cringing the whole time. Her reasoning for why her sim cheats and trying to pretend like her sim getting pregnant was some sneakily big shocker was just so forced and awkward. I felt semi-embarrassed for her the whole video.

Reactions: 2
Didn't Claire sibhon do the blue gen gets pregnant by her secret affair lover storyline.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else hate it when Kelsey
yes.

No but for real, her storytelling has always been terrible, and her acting might be worse. She's never been all that creative. Even the book she wrote is supposedly a rip-off of 2 different IPs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else hate it when Kelsey tries to make a story narrative. Her last NSB video had me cringing the whole time. Her reasoning for why her sim cheats and trying to pretend like her sim getting pregnant was some sneakily big shocker was just so forced and awkward. I felt semi-embarrassed for her the whole video.
Yessss she's spent the whole challenge making the same "perfect baby angels" as every character, rushed the cheating storyline because its not picture perfect, wouldn't have her current sim have a relationship with Deshawn in high school even though he was a fan favourite, because he clearly wasn't Kelseys type/choice. She cheats/mods to suit her and yeah... this current iteration... clearly got her sim pregnant off camera and babbled her way through a storyline which clearly wasn't happening 🙄
---
I need to add to this rant haha. The rags to royalty series! She really thinks she's a genius with the spellcaster/witch hunter storyline. 1. It's not original 2. She can't even get them to pretend to dislike each other at the start to make the "enemies to lovers" storyline make sense.

Also - Deli's latest build video. Anyone else shocked to hear that she builds for fun?! She can't even keep a posting schedule but is apparently building in her spare time?? And which mystery person do you think she built it for?

Last edited:
I saw the first minute of Delis video and thought if I was struggling in any way and my friend said here I built you a house in the sims it would not make me feel better. I would rather my friend spend time with me not on their own making me a sims house. Call me a princess

I saw the first minute of Delis video and thought if I was struggling in any way and my friend said here I built you a house in the sims it would not make me feel better. I would rather my friend spend time with me not on their own making me a sims house. Call me a princess
Yeah that's so bleeping weird

first time posting in here, i used to be a super casual sims player since i was a kid (miss u sims 2) but this year i've really got into it and thought i'd look for sims YouTubers and the first one i watched was lilsimsie ...... like i wanted some inspo for builds and wow they're all so boring and samey and it's really depressing HAHAAA .. i like the rags to riches things ... i do like syd mac though, i think she's super creative with decorating her builds

• Haha
Lilsimsie newest video can she make a build using base game and the new party kit. Spoiler alert she can because she is using basegame and basegame has everything you need to build a house. I can almost guarantee she will never use this kit in a build she puts on the gallery again.

Reactions: 6
Lilsimsie newest video can she make a build using base game and the new party kit. Spoiler alert she can because she is using basegame and basegame has everything you need to build a house. I can almost guarantee she will never use this kit in a build she puts on the gallery again.
did she make another blue suburban house?

This new kit is such a joke too. It should just be a base game update, those deliveries or whatever it's called.

did she make another blue suburban house?
It was a mid century modern in oasis springs. I don't understand why she built a house. Why not lean into the party austenitic neon lights leds etc and go all out on a nightclub or something. She said people want the pack to be useful in normal builds. It's a party pack with a disco ball it's not supposed to be in a blue suburban. Show some creativity woman.