Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess Syd doesn't watch Deli's vlogs and has never seen "bobo" or whatever that creepy moon-looking thing she has above her bed is called 😂

1000046613.jpg

1000046614.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kayla calling Strangerville the worst pack... lol. It genuinely baffles me when people say that when Batuu exists. She uses items from Strangerville all the time too :rolleyes: I guess it's mostly clickbait but it still pisses me off haha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is kelsey just copying Claire sibhon now. Her blue gens kid is called iris cause it means rainbow just like when Claire did it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Kayla calling Strangerville the worst pack... lol. It genuinely baffles me when people say that when Batuu exists. She uses items from Strangerville all the time too :rolleyes: I guess it's mostly clickbait but it still pisses me off haha
I think that title was ragebait lol

Reactions: 1
Is kelsey just copying Claire sibhon now. Her blue gens kid is called iris cause it means rainbow just like when Claire did it
Wouldn't be the first time she's copied Claire from the sounds of it. I didn't watch Claires but people have mentioned this before.

I tweeted her about it in 2016 at least. I still think she also has endo & pmdd lol just my keen observation

I'm happy for her that she got a diagnosis. Not knowing what's wrong with you sucks, especially uterus related things like that because a lot of doctors don't even take it seriously. I was just diagnosed with premature menopause (early 30s) which was misdiagnosed as PCOS at first. Just suffering for years and everyone is like "hmm weird, have you tried not feeling like this?"

Reactions: 11
Good she’s got a diagnosis but I’m a PCOS girly and I didn’t know half of these were symptoms?

my main symptoms were irregular periods (now taking medication for), hard to lose weight, and excessive hair. I’ve never considered taking time off or anything because of it. I guess it shows up differently on anyone but there must be more to the story than this no?

Reactions: 8
Good she’s got a diagnosis but I’m a PCOS girly and I didn’t know half of these were symptoms?

my main symptoms were irregular periods (now taking medication for), hard to lose weight, and excessive hair. I’ve never considered taking time off or anything because of it. I guess it shows up differently on anyone but there must be more to the story than this no?
I was thinking the same thing… I’ve got PCOS as well and it’s never crossed my mind to take that much time off work because of it

Reactions: 5

I was thinking the same thing… I’ve got PCOS as well and it’s never crossed my mind to take that much time off work because of it
Joining you both on this crappy wagon, also never take excessive time off work (actually i never take any time off) due to it. However, I can't afford that lifestyle, deli can.

I'm glad she got a diagnosis, if she also has endo it would explain the extreme tiredness - I've had a gynae tell me in the past that my anxiety was a cause of pcos not true i've had anxiety my entire life but it was helpful to know. Hopefully with her new diagnosis she can find a reason to stop using excuses because if us mere mortals arent allowed and are basically told get on with it, then the same goes for madeline.

Reactions: 5
Oh the excuses will only get worse now - this is her get out of jail free card now. And if anybody complains or calls her out, they’ll get told they’re shaming her for having a condition - one that she’s being sooo brave about by discussing it openly. 🤡

Reactions: 15
I honestly would never have thought pcos. Simply because I thought one of the main signs of that is infrequent periods and Deli has every two weeks off due to period problems. I thought endo. But I'm not a doctor so my opinion is worthless. Could that be why it's taken so long to find out because she doesn't have typical symptoms? Can endo be confused with cysts on an ultrasound? Science need me is intrigued.

Reactions: 7
I love snarking on vixella but I've already made so many posts making fun of her uncreative youtube channel so I went on her insta and got jumpscared with the lazy entitled duo and the overachieving prick. I have no opinion on KryticZeuz but vixella is insufferable so putting up with her says a lot.

Attachments

James' new challenge seemed fun in the beginning, but now it's too boring. He's just rushing to complete all the tasks, I hate when they do this during gameplay videos. Like, just take your time and make it enjoyable to watch? It's not like it's a timed challenge.
And now he has the needs crystal again which makes things a lot easier (aka boring).
I'm honestly just happy to dislike him again, I started questioning my sanity while waiting for a new video from him everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also didn’t think that fatigue and anxiety were associated with PCOS, I thought the typical symptoms were irregular periods, weight gain, skin and body hair issues etc. Also if it’s manageable with lifestyle how come she needs so much time off work whilst already spending much of her time and thousands of dollars on expensive healthy lifestyle programs, foods, supplements, exercise equipment etc?

Reactions: 9
if it’s manageable with lifestyle how come she needs so much time off work whilst already spending much of her time and thousands of dollars on expensive healthy lifestyle programs, foods, supplements, exercise equipment etc?
Nothing more than deli having notions. It is manageable, some days are tougher than others but most people get on with it because (and i'm sorry to beat a dead horse), they can't afford not to. Deli has so many privileges that she quite clearly cannot see. Being active and healthy can be done without all the added bits she's doing. Vitamins and foods are standard living, she really is giving me notion sickness.

I agree with @kellyK11 semaj is rushing this challenge, i got so bored last video I youtube'd the challenge and found a smaller channel, following her do it now.

Reactions: 3
I also didn’t think that fatigue and anxiety were associated with PCOS, I thought the typical symptoms were irregular periods, weight gain, skin and body hair issues etc. Also if it’s manageable with lifestyle how come she needs so much time off work whilst already spending much of her time and thousands of dollars on expensive healthy lifestyle programs, foods, supplements, exercise equipment etc?
AND none of that seems to be working for her, because she's constantly taking time off and releasing mediocre content.

Reactions: 4