Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Deli in the latest shell challenge video trying to explain that solar panels work well in Australia because "we are beneath the ozone layer" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not Deli in the latest shell challenge video trying to explain that solar panels work well in Australia because "we are beneath the ozone layer" 🤦‍♀️
I'm wondering if she meant because there is a hole in the ozone layer over Australia sometimes? 😂

i do but idk if i’d be allowed to share it on here
Hopefully, you don't think it's Gracy. :LOL:

Seriously though, I would be quite impressed with your sleuthing skills if you managed to find that out. I thought that was the one thing she successfully kept hidden. Also, there's a lot of misinformation online. For instance, Deli's birth year is different (and most often wrong) on every one of these websites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hopefully, you don't think it's Gracy. :LOL:

Seriously though, I would be quite impressed with your sleuthing skills if you managed to find that out. I thought that was the one thing she successfully kept hidden. Also, there's a lot of misinformation online. For instance, Deli's birth year is different (and most often wrong) on every one of these websites.
nope i’ve definitely got it lol just feel kinda bad for some reason for posting on this but if you guys want to know it i’ll tell you

I think if it isn’t something she has made/wants public, it’s probably best not to share it. Everyone deserves some level of privacy imo and tattle already has a bad rep

Reactions: 10
The information can always be hinted at, without being explicitly revealed, if there are privacy concerns. Half of this thread knows some personal information that wasn't publicly revealed by the creator and it was managed well.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for randomly sharing this random person’s exquisite artwork. I don’t know who they are, but their name sure sounds like it belongs to a person who would be mindful of pronouncing names from other cultures!
Yep I think you say it like Maddison Durkbek idk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you for randomly sharing this random person’s exquisite artwork. I don’t know who they are, but their name sure sounds like it belongs to a person who would be mindful of pronouncing names from other cultures!
yes i thought so too 🫠

Reactions: 1
As a knitter and crocheter, hearing all the simmers calling cross-stitch "crochet" is hurting my soul 😭😂

Reactions: 2
Idky or how I knew the name already but I did 😂 Just went "ohhhh right I remember now"

I kind of already assumed it was madeline even before I heard, James probably, call her maddy in a video. I think I convinced myself deligracy was a mash up.of Madeline Grace.

Reactions: 1
Deli about everything in life:
View attachment 2871613
Both Deli and James have been super whiny in their videos lately. It’s been refreshing to watch Syd Mac, who always responds with excitement to all of her weird build challenges.

Like, DUDE, you play a video game for a living. We are watching you to RELAX and play the stuff that takes a long time to do because we don’t have enough time to do it. Shut the f up about it and appreciate the fact that this is the most challenging thing you have to do today, maybe?

Reactions: 7
Both Deli and James have been super whiny in their videos lately. It’s been refreshing to watch Syd Mac, who always responds with excitement to all of her weird build challenges.

Like, DUDE, you play a video game for a living. We are watching you to RELAX and play the stuff that takes a long time to do because we don’t have enough time to do it. Shut the f up about it and appreciate the fact that this is the most challenging thing you have to do today, maybe?
Both of them are not use to facing any sort of adversity in their life. I love syd Mac’s builds but something about her just doesn’t click with me. Tbh I think people hyping her videos up so much when it’s not that special did it to me. She also just seems to be putting on a super sweet persona especially in her earlier videos. It wasn’t as bad as vixella who is clearly putting on an act every video. I feel like disliking syd is so unpopular on here but I just get a bad vibe from her.

Reactions: 7