Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so today's lilsimsie video was an attempt at a party venue. I'll give her credit.

Reactions: 4
Deli is such a roller coaster. I was going to give her credit that she's hit ep 10 of the Tiny Town LP, then she immediately follows up with "guuuys I can't believe it's been a week since the last one... I just got back from a remedial massage and they said I might need to rest from all the *ToXiNs* being released but I just HAD to make a video and like, I'm not even that tired" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Death, taxes, and Kayla saying "I can see myself using this a lot", and then proceeding to never use it again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deli is such a roller coaster. I was going to give her credit that she's hit ep 10 of the Tiny Town LP, then she immediately follows up with "guuuys I can't believe it's been a week since the last one... I just got back from a remedial massage and they said I might need to rest from all the *ToXiNs* being released but I just HAD to make a video and like, I'm not even that tired" 🤦‍♀️
For real?? I'm not an expert at all, but if my massage therapist said something about "the toxins being released" I'd leave and never come back, especially if it's a massage intended to help injuries or pain.

Wanting a pat on the head for doing her job is right on brand for her. Why doesn't she schedule her massage for after her workday or a day off?

• Heart
This is the first Deli lp I’ve watched and actually enjoyed since the twins series which has some questionable stuff in it if I recall correctly. I just wish deli would stop talking about her life outside of it and just play the lp bc I do not care at all about her faux boujie lifestyle. Also the parts where she misses plates on the ground and makes very obvious mistakes get so grating that I don’t mind if the series takes slightly longer to come out

Reactions: 6
For real?? I'm not an expert at all, but if my massage therapist said something about "the toxins being released" I'd leave and never come back, especially if it's a massage intended to help injuries or pain.

Wanting a pat on the head for doing her job is right on brand for her. Why doesn't she schedule her massage for after her workday or a day off?
I reckon she buys in to that stuff for validation bc stuff doesn’t feel right somewhere

as someone whose life never made sense in certain aspects it did when I was diagnosed as neurodiverse..

wish she would go down that path instead

Reactions: 3
“Oops, I haven’t made a video in a week. My bad” and then immediately talking about some bourgie massage and acupuncture bullshit I guarantee non of her subscribers can afford. 🙄

i can’t decide if casually being an asshole is worse than blaming her period every 2 weeks.

*calls work*
“hi sorry i completely forgot to show up for work for an entire week but i had a massage today and was told to rest incase i get tired”

“oh actually im not that tired so im able to work today but may also take the next month off because i want a quiet life”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that James finished his challenge and is now starting a new one, while Deli is about halfway through hers is so funny/tragic.
And his challenges are actually... Challenging 😂
Deli could never, she's always cheating and creating excuses for herself.

James has also been a lot less annoying lately, his videos are actually entertaining and pleasant to watch (I don't mean any competition, I swear 😳🍓)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree James videos and challenges have been pretty entertaining. Not the rental one that bores me. I just don't care about Laird as a character.
Also is kayla is really going in hard on the luxury party two electric bugaloo kit. Three videos trying to convince everyone it's really versatile y'all

Reactions: 2
It should come as no surprise to hear I still find james obnoxious and irritating. However, i do like these challenges. I just can’t freaking STAND that guy.

It should come as no surprise to hear I still find james obnoxious and irritating. However, i do like these challenges. I just can’t freaking STAND that guy.
I got some of his older videos recommended to me and he was really not that energetic and trying to act so excited as he does now at the beginning of his videos. You can tell he’s probably a douche irl but his actual gameplay and being handsome help him a lot. He also seems to be acting less dickish but that’s bc both his challenges are difficult or bugged so he can’t get advice for it.

Reactions: 5
I mean, to Deli's credit... I watch smaller channels that only upload weekly....

Buuuut, they also have jobs, families, responsibilities, etc so.... I guess that negates all that credit to her 🤣

She's still a giant fail since people who do 3xs as much a day as she does can get weekly videos and she can't handle even that without needing to be told she's a good girl 🤷🙄

Reactions: 5
I.watched gluons tiny town occult challenge thing and I get that he's trying to make it entertaining but something his inability to do basic tasks irritate the beejebus out of me. Like why are you asking the receptionist for a crystal she is not a scientist stop it.

• Haha