Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Trying to watch Deligracy is painful. I'm watching an old live, she's doing the "Making Money" scenario where your sim needs to get a million simoleons. She still can't spell scenario btw ("scenerio") even though it's written in game literally everywhere.

She starts the game by renting a flat and then realizes you start the scenario with 0$ even though it's literally written in the description of the scenario.
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 10-50-04 Deligracy Plays Sims LIVE - Makin' Money Scenerio!.png

So you're sitting here thinking "oh this is gonna be fun !" cause it adds an extra challenge. What does Deli end up doing (after 30sc of thinking) ? ...She sells the furniture to get some starting funds. :cautious:
Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 10-56-06 Deligracy Plays Sims LIVE - Makin' Money Scenerio!.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_2188.png

RIP Deli, y’all. It’s just…too hard to play a video game.

Both she and James literally whined throughout their entire most recent videos. But I almost fell out of my chair when she did this.

• Haha
My god. Trying to watch Deligracy is painful. I'm watching an old live, she's doing the "Making Money" scenario where your sim needs to get a million simoleons. She still can't spell scenario btw ("scenerio") even though it's written in game literally everywhere.

She starts the game by renting a flat and then realizes you start the scenario with 0$ even though it's literally written in the description of the scenario.

So you're sitting here thinking "oh this is gonna be fun !" cause it adds an extra challenge. What does Deli end up doing (after 30sc of thinking) ? ...She sells the furniture to get some starting funds. :cautious:
Yes, I'm quoting myself.

I was telling this to my husband and he said something I thought you guys might like :LOL:

"Yeah, she cannot imagine starting from scratch and having 0$, like that's not even a possibility to her. And having to actually WORK to get money ?? Unconceivable..."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah funny how Deli magically made living as Ziggy easy af after all her followers struggled. Nice when you just take over someone else's selling stand that you don't have to pay for and spend who know how long messing around in between vids to find out which knitting pieces make the most money.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I'm quoting myself.

I was telling this to my husband and he said something I thought you guys might like :LOL:

"Yeah, she cannot imagine starting from scratch and having 0$, like that's not even a possibility to her. And having to actually WORK to get money ?? Unconceivable..."

Yes, Deli can't do challenges. She thrives in environments with no financial or any other kind of restrictions. Almost as if her gameplay style mirrors real life.

• Haha
Even though Deli is always cheating on her own challenges, which is the dumbest thing ever, I'm still enjoying the series.
Also, James' Occult series has been really fun to watch, but he's still annoying lol
The Turners have been delivering lately on the quality content, definitely did not expect this 😂

Although, James has uploaded about 450 hours of content in the last 11 days, and Deli's has been working on her "challenge" for a month now, and her uploads totals just over 200 hours.

I cannot imagine living with someone, splitting bills etc, who has the same job as me, but does considerably less work.
I would kick them out for sure.

And not only James has more hours of content, but the content itself is so much better and entertaining. He actually likes to make his life harder during the challenges (maybe that's why he is still with Deli 🤔😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even though Deli is always cheating on her own challenges, which is the dumbest thing ever, I'm still enjoying the series.
Also, James' Occult series has been really fun to watch, but he's still annoying lol
The Turners have been delivering lately on the quality content, definitely did not expect this 😂

Although, James has uploaded about 450 hours of content in the last 11 days, and Deli's has been working on her "challenge" for a month now, and her uploads totals just over 200 hours.

I cannot imagine living with someone, splitting bills etc, who has the same job as me, but does considerably less work.
I would kick them out for sure.

And not only James has more hours of content, but the content itself is so much better and entertaining. He actually likes to make his life harder during the challenges (maybe that's why he is still with Deli 🤔😂).
Uh oh @berry won't like you including Deli in the Turners name. That's her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's not even a Renrut, shes Deli gracy because to this day I have no idea of her last name but it is no link or connection to my man
💅
I’m surprised she’s been able to keep her last name private for so long. She’s doxxed where they live (both in Melbourne and Sydney), and a whole bunch of other details of their lives, but has somehow managed to keep her last name to herself.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she’s been able to keep her last name private for so long. She’s doxxed where they live (both in Melbourne and Sydney), and a whole bunch of other details of their lives, but has somehow managed to keep her last name to herself.
i know something most don’t 😅🤫

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I found her last name when I started watching her back in 2014 (not trying to stalk anyone, just nosy.) There was something that came up when you looked for "Deligracy real name" that has since disappeared. I always think it must be really weird to share so much of your life and at the same time try not to expose too much.

Reactions: 3
It be funny if this was their engagement ring 😂
But cute gifts, I'd love to have them irl too 🥲
1000045466.jpg

Reactions: 1
I could probably find it out if I wanted to - she used a friends business a few years ago and she still has the record.

Reactions: 2