Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually enjoy having Deli's Tiny Town lets play on in the background but the video she just posted where she decided to tart it off with the sound of her sipping tea was so cringe and not pleasant to hear. Every video I watch of her recently I don't mind until she starts trying to be quirky or talking about her kitchen reno that nobody cares about. Perhaps that would be better suited to a separate vlog channel- oh wait she has one that she barely keeps up with???? I wish Deli had more motivation, I still like her builds and if she focused on that rather than half gamer half lifestyle vlogger she could probably thrive more.

Reactions: 7
Out of interest was there anything ground breaking that not a lot of people would have already known about
Sorry for the super late reply!! I think the only new things were showing the dev "interviews" with sims 2 townies and then some random (cough, stupid) fan theories about half-done assets found in the game. Maybe I am just not meant for iceberg videos lol.

Also I just watched Deli's latest vlog. Yikes. The gardening update was nice, until she was like "I know most of you don't know what rhubarb is" um, wtf lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also I just watched Deli's latest vlog. Yikes. The gardening update was nice, until she was like "I know most of you don't know what rhubarb is" um, wtf lol.
i was curious, so i watched it. My favorite part was when she stopped, confused, and said “what street is this?” The street sign was visible directly behind her in the shot.

it’s like she constantly is making self-mockumentaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kelsey mispronouncing scrubaroo and copypasto spell names are triggering me in her rags 2 royalty let's play. So many times 😑

Reactions: 1
Watching Deli's vlog. This chick omg. "I started at 9.30am and now its 3pm I'm sooooo tiiiiired". Tell me you've never worked a real day in your life without telling me. Especially when that HUGE day was... browsing kitchen shops 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched Deli's vlog. Man she hadn't posted since September. 💀 I hope there aren't people who just follow her on this vlog channel cause she comes back out of nowhere...

Why does she go to these fancy places if she can't afford their stuff ? I really don't get it. Well, she says she can't afford them... but then still leaves with a lil paper about the oven she liked. She says it costs 7k but keeps repeating she fell in love with it. 100% she will get it in the end. She's gonna talk about it for hours to James.

How do you fall in love with an oven ? I mean, I get that some kitchenware can be nice but personally the only kind I'd have this reaction to is like Smeg products or 70s stuff. Not to the most boring grey looking oven...

What annoys me is the fact that she's seriously considering spending 7k on an even just for its looks... I'm SURE she has no idea about its actual cooking qualities lol. And she doesn't even cook with an oven much ! (she mostly uses the stove and her airfryer, from what I've seen)

I can see her future videos : "oh we got this for the kitchen but in the end I'm not a fan of it because [...], I should have thought about this more". Or her magical line : "it's nice but it's a bit expensiveeee, not sure it's worth da priceee".

Also excuse me but what is this ? I didn't quite understand what they were gonna do with this "stone" ? The only acceptable area for this would be the garage floor man.
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08-18-05 Kitchen Renovation 🛠️ Garden Harvesting 🍅 & New Family Membe...png

More complaining about her kitchen
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08-19-22 Kitchen Renovation 🛠️ Garden Harvesting 🍅 & New Family Membe...png

Almost lost my mind here. They literally all look the same. It's WHITE. This kitchen is gonna look sad af...
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08-19-51 Kitchen Renovation 🛠️ Garden Harvesting 🍅 & New Family Membe...png

2-min break from the kitchen talk to show the most boring dog ever and also a lil bit at the end where she shows once again how she has no idea how to train a dog (she -I refuse to say her name- was biting the box's net and Deli was like "nuuuuuu good girlll")
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08-21-18 Kitchen Renovation 🛠️ Garden Harvesting 🍅 & New Family Membe...png

I'll stop with this because it's getting too long but can you believe she now has SIX of these veggie boxes ? Remember they are 800$ each (with soil included lel). They look so out of place and I'm sure there are reasons to put boxes instead of planting directly into the soil but why are they so HUGE and why did she leave so much place between them ! And I knowwww gardening is complicated but damn she's growing like 6 sad salads in one box... She'll need to grow food for 200 years before it becomes profitable lol.
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08-23-00 Kitchen Renovation 🛠️ Garden Harvesting 🍅 & New Family Membe...png

Not gonna lie, sometimes I feel envious about Deli's "life" because she has a lot of money, was able to afford a big house, can work from home (without working a lot)... And I'm not saying this in a negative light. Good for her. BUT what upsets me -and I know this has been said multiple times- is how she doesn't realize how good she has it. I'm talking about how she's complaining all the time about food prices and the price of this or that... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Deli's recent vlog was particularly painful to watch. 100% agree about the ugly oven and the uglier backsplash. I expected more from you James 😭 the only thing I kind of enjoyed was the gardening bit (until rhubarb snapped me back to reality) but good point about the comically large planters. They're straight out of the Sims lmao.

Also blooming rooms is a great kit, so happy to see it will be free soon.

• Haha
I actually like the stone tiles 🫣 lol. *but* I think they work in the right environment and my personal opinion is that they are over-designing this kitchen compared to the house it is going in. Unless they're going to do the whole place up eventually (which I'm sure is her goal tbf), the kitchen is going to stick out like a sore thumb in that house. At a certain point they will be overcapitalising, it's still got that tiny lounge and other features which you can't fix without much more work.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry. I know y’all love james, but saying he has been making fewer videos because he’s been busy with the new puppy is ridiculous. 🙄

Reactions: 13
I'm actually really enjoying Deli's LP, I've been looking forward to each part and I'm even playing it on my own 😳
Honestly considering booking an emergency appointment with my psychologist.

I don't mind that's she's progressing a bit of the story/building for members only, I'm actually surprised she's putting out content for them 😂
I just think she should make a more structured summary of what happened in that video, so at least we're in the loop a little bit more.

• Haha
I'm actually really enjoying Deli's LP, I've been looking forward to each part and I'm even playing it on my own 😳
Honestly considering booking an emergency appointment with my psychologist.

I don't mind that's she's progressing a bit of the story/building for members only, I'm actually surprised she's putting out content for them 😂
I just think she should make a more structured summary of what happened in that video, so at least we're in the loop a little bit more.
That's good to know, I've been putting off watching it lol.

Reactions: 3
Natural stone looks nice but is sooo high maintenance.

Anyway, James is looking gooood in Deli’s stories today 👀

I actually like the idea of james every occult challenge. I've not been enjoying rent to rags or whatever its called. At least this is a bit different.

Reactions: 4
Natural stone looks nice but is sooo high maintenance.

Anyway, James is looking gooood in Deli’s stories today 👀
No one tell Berry but when he looked at the camera I kind of got it when it came to him being attractive. Him seeming actually happy also helped.

I've been watching a few of Doctor Ashley's older videos, and in one she's complaining about how hard it is to find stuff in the catalog because there're so many things, and they should organize it better. And, while I agree with that, in this case she new the item she was looking for was from the Wedding pack. She said it before she started looking. Then said she passed through the catalog 5 times before finding it, without filtering it.
Just use filters? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Also, I normally like her builds, but she has no idea what Dark Academia is.
I'm watching the alphabet series from like a year ago, and the D build is so ugly 😣

1000045254.jpg

Just putting bookshelves in a bedroom doesn't make it dark academia 😂

• Haha