Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heckle/hackle. Like 16 times until she figured out it's heckle. Even though it's literally written in the game as a goal. Give me strength.
Sorry if my comment confused anyone. I just re-read and saw it has autocorrected haggle to heckle in the second sentence 🥴

It's haggle. But not only did she think it was hackle, she would correct her wrong word with heckle. Which is a word, but still not the right one. Even with "haggle" written on her screen.

Reactions: 2
Deligracy has no idea how to train a dog. She posted a video on Instagram where her new dog is biting her and she's using this "cute" voice and says "noooo don't doo thaaaat". When the dog stops, literally 0.5sc in she says "gooood girllll". What a dumbass. Honestly almost messaged her "this is not training why are you such a moron" in the heat of the moment but I'm not that kind of person 😂

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 08-28-37 Stories • Instagram.png
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 08-28-47 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry if my comment confused anyone. I just re-read and saw it has autocorrected haggle to heckle in the second sentence 🥴

It's haggle. But not only did she think it was hackle, she would correct her wrong word with heckle. Which is a word, but still not the right one. Even with "haggle" written on her screen.
Lol I think this is where I got confused 🤣 I was thinking I am sure it is haggle 😂😂
---
Deligracy has no idea how to train a dog. She posted a video on Instagram where her new dog is biting her and she's using this "cute" voice and says "noooo don't doo thaaaat". When the dog stops, literally 0.5sc in she says "gooood girllll". What a dumbass. Honestly almost messaged her "this is not training why are you such a moron" in the heat of the moment but I'm not that kind of person 😂

View attachment 2827877View attachment 2827878
You should have but then again she would probably block you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she takes so long to upload new parts of her challenge.
We all know she doesn't do anything all day.
I'm genuinely interested in watching more of it, and I can't stand this woman. Imagine her fans, they'd be all over it if she posted them everyday.
A week of hard work is not gonna kill you, Deli.

If she worked harder, she could be by far the biggest simtuber, but she's just so lazy I can't stand it 😭

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2827877View attachment 2827878
Every time she shares something related to her dogs I'm just slightly... disgusted? Not sure if that's the right word. She tries painfully to make them content-worthy, but these dogs don't have anything going for them, except for the pedigree look. Now, I'm not strictly opposed to people buying the breed they want. If that's what makes you happy, go for it. But to think there are so many more personable dogs waiting to be rescued who would give you all the love in the world and she's here cheering Bowser when he turns his head because that's the extent of his reactions to her.

Reactions: 10
Every time she shares something related to her dogs I'm just slightly... disgusted? Not sure if that's the right word. She tries painfully to make them content-worthy, but these dogs don't have anything going for them, except for the pedigree look. Now, I'm not strictly opposed to people buying the breed they want. If that's what makes you happy, go for it. But to think there are so many more personable dogs waiting to be rescued who would give you all the love in the world and she's here cheering Bowser when he turns his head because that's the extent of his reactions to her.
I 100% agree, and she really doesn’t even seem to like the dogs all that much. They just seem like an accessory to her. The way she interacts with them is also boring.

Reactions: 6
oh boo bleeping hoo, you work 2 days a week MAX. take months off at a time, takes at least one week off every single month and you're upset that you can’t get the stone work too you want for your very expensive kitchen reno. give me a break you privileged igrnorant lazy piece of tit.
IMG_9913.png

“a girl can dream” yea and so can 99% of your followers that you constantly rub your expenses into their faces. seriously just shut the duck up
IMG_9912.png

Reactions: 7
It’s a ten THOUSAND dollar oven. You are damn straight she knew how much it cost AND that’s the only reason she “fell in love” with it.

i mean, come the duck on!

Reactions: 5
James seems to have stopped his old sayings like "Yeah Batuu" and "Let's go" and now says, "you know what I mean' all the time

It’s a ten THOUSAND dollar oven. You are damn straight she knew how much it cost AND that’s the only reason she “fell in love” with it.

i mean, come the duck on!
She will get that oven somehow

Reactions: 1
And while I applaud Deli's initiative to finally create some sort of gameplay content, as I suspected, the "Tiny Town" challenge isn't challenging at all. It took her one and a half episodes to finish the first house, after which she "played a bit off-camera and renovated some more" so you, as a viewer, weren't even a part of it. Then she moved on to the next sim and reset the money to zero.
I can't be the only one who finds this extremely underwhelming? She could have played rotationally, with each sim earning as they go, so you can get to know everyone and build everything simultaneously. Then, for the grand finale, she could build a retail store for each of them with the money they earned. You just know that James would go that extra mile and do something like that, probably setting himself some additional challenges and overusing columns as construction beams.

Reactions: 6
For me, the issue is her getting the easiest way to make money right off the bat. It's boring to watch her earn thousands of dollars a week into the challenge - it would've been better if she'd set restrictions for herself, like only being able to mark up the prices by 50% or not being allowed to sell directly from her inventory. At least it's something. I don't mind her doing it one at a time, but her racing through the first Sim and doing some work off-camera is unsatisfying.

Also, it's been a minute since I've watched her videos, I'd forgotten how cringey I find her humour sometimes. And the fake outrage and forcing drama over the smallest things are so annoying. In part 2, another Sim invited hers to the romance festival, and she pretended to be mad at him for "talking to another woman at the romance festival" (despite her own Sim bleeping off to do other things). This LP doesn't need dramatic storylines, so I find the faux outrage especially egregious.

Also also, she kept saying her Sim has "boho vibes" despite her being the one who likes contemporary design and kept buying certain objects because they also have boho vibes. 🤦‍♀️ I just can't.

James seems to have stopped his old sayings like "Yeah Batuu" and "Let's go" and now says, "you know what I mean' all the time
I’m not sure if that’s better or worse. I hate his fake positivity but I can definitely see him saying that phrase like a complete smarmy asshole. Sometimes I do tune into his videos but the every lot challenge videos don’t interest me and he is just so annoying. The last time I really got invested was cottage living.

Reactions: 2
ngl I much prefer this fake shite to the yeaaaa batuu and the screaming. He has toned it all down, thank duck.

Didn't think i'd enjoy his every lot challenge but he did good, a nice in between for the bugged rags to rentals or whatever the heck he calls it.

Hahahahahah
I keep saying it, semaj needs to rebrand to collums turner or some variation. The man is overly obsessed with them. Who told him theyre considered fancy because i swear that's his mindset when he spends almost all of the budget on damn pillars!

I am not sure if he thinks they look good or he is trolling us since he knows many fans hate the columns. I suspect he also pats himself on the back as he`s impressed himself with his engineering prowess. I hate it when he uses too many or more than he can afford. But when he does stuff like he did in his last video..Who would ever put columns in front of a window? Not to mention in front of every window..I have seen him put them in front of doors too

• Haha
I am not sure if he thinks they look good or he is trolling us since he knows many fans hate the columns. I suspect he also pats himself on the back as he`s impressed himself with his engineering prowess. I hate it when he uses too many or more than he can afford. But when he does stuff like he did in his last video..Who would ever put columns in front of a window? Not to mention in front of every window..I have seen him put them in front of doors too
He chose to do that for aesthetics too! He though seeing a steel column through a window was high end architecture!

• Haha