Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the Creator Codes are a super weird thing, I think it's nice that Doctor Ashley disclosed how many people used it and how much she got from it last month, and thanked all of them. It was on 4 people, but it's just nice that she did that.

Reactions: 11
I cackled at the catching flies 😂😂😂
It's summer here, and we've had a big number of them around this year. She would absolutely get one in her mouth if she sat around outside with it open as much as she usually does.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Old person here, can someone tell me what an iceberg video is please?
Basically, knowledge about a topic is placed on a chart like the one below. The further down the chart the information is, the more obscure or unknown it is. For example, if this was a Sims iceberg, things like Maxis, EA, Plumbob, etc. would be at the very top tier. Just something even everyday people would know about. More obscure things would probably be random lore about things such as the gravestones in the Sims 3. Usually youtubers will just get a chart they found from someone on reddit and go over it while trying to explain everything they can. I hope I explained this properly LOL.
1710454561957.png

Reactions: 9
I'm watching Stach's video about the scenarios from a couple of weeks ago, and I agree with everything he says there.
It would be amazing if the packs always came with scenarios for the EA Sims that come with each one. It would make those Sims much more engaging, even creating new lore.
I feel so sad seeing TS4's wasted potential 😢
---
I'm watching Stach's video about the scenarios from a couple of weeks ago, and I agree with everything he says there.
It would be amazing if the packs always came with scenarios for the EA Sims that come with each one. It would make those Sims much more engaging, even creating new lore.
I feel so sad seeing TS4's wasted potential 😢
I meant Satch * 😂

Last edited:
oh look deli has taken another week off 😂😂😂
I was just thinking how this challenge, which took her about a month to set up, barely even started and it’s already slow-paced.

Instead of capitalizing on the momentum, she risks people losing interest earlier than they usually would.

Reactions: 5
I was just thinking how this challenge, which took her about a month to set up, barely even started and it’s already slow-paced.

Instead of capitalizing on the momentum, she risks people losing interest earlier than they usually would.
And the thing is, she’s aware that this is why her LPs don’t do well. When she cancelled her High School LP, there was a lot of feedback from viewers - people who genuinely like her content - saying they didn’t really bother to watch because they were used to her bailing a few parts in, and they didn’t want to invest their time into something that would be abandoned sooner than later. So for all of her meaning about the algorithm, her fans have told her point-blank why they don’t watch her LPs, and she’s interacted with some of those comments.

So why she does stuff like this, I don’t know. It could be laziness, entitlement, bad work ethic. Could be something else. Who knows? But it’s baffling for sure.

Reactions: 5
Deli saying she studied art in her most recent video made me chuckle.
You learned how to make logos at best. Let's not pretend you can name a painting other than Mona Lisa.

Also, apparently, you "heckle" at a flea market. You thought it was "haggle"? No, it's heckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You learned how to make logos at best. Let's not pretend you can name a painting other than Mona Lisa.

Also, apparently, you "heckle" at a flea market. You thought it was "haggle"? No, it's heckle.
Heckle/hackle. Like 16 times until she figured out it's heckle. Even though it's literally written in the game as a goal. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Obviously its heckle we all go to the flea market and shout yo your home made art is a pile of crap get a real job you looser, can I get 5 percent off now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is haggle Deli was saying hackle which is not a word. At least I don't think it is and if it is it doesn't mean to try and barter for a money off deal.

Reactions: 4