Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not totally sure but I'd assume number of likes or followers on any platform makes a difference to any companies wanting to sponsor you. Personally I think she really likes seeing lots of downloads.

Reactions: 2
i’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s posted a story of her notebook with scribbles on it, next to an expensive coffee, and with the title “LP planning” and there ends up being no LP 🤷🏼‍♀️
Me planning my studies for the week then playing The Sims instead 🫠
----
Also, I'm loving the new pack, but it should definitely just be a part of Realm of Magic.
EA is just as lazy as Deli, doing the very bare minimum and demanding money and compliments.
Deli splitting videos in two to charge members to watch half of it, and EA splitting packs in a bunch of little ones to charge more and more from players.
She should definitely apply for a position there, and mention that she's a perfectionist workaholic ✨

Reactions: 10
Maybe a controversial opinion but I don't think it should be part of realm of magic. Simply because it wouldn't have been as well developed as an idea. Additionally didn't the moon phases stuff only become a thing with werewolves. I also believe that mermaids should have been a separate game pack and not just an island living inclusion. Arguably the same could be said for get to work and aliens.
Top tip for anyone who has crystal creations and get to work. The science career is great for finding free metal and crystals plus the cloning machine really helps.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched plumbella's like 4 hour long lore video? I am about 30 min in and kind of bored lol

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched plumbella's like 4 hour long lore video? I am about 30 min in and kind of bored lol
The video is probably something that could be condensed into an hour at best and I have no interest in listening to plumbella for 4 hours. I can’t even put her at 1.5 speed bc her voice is so irritating and gives me a headache just listening to her. I’m sure a bunch of her blind stans will praise her for working so hard even though it’s probably just the same topics she’s talked about over and over again. How many times do we have to hear about Bella Goth disappearing the understands we don’t care anymore?

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why plumbella did a 4 hour video. Surely splitting it up into a series makes more sense.

Iceberg videos are honestly their own thing, they are known for being as in-depth as possible. I love iceberg videos and there's nothing worse to me than one that skips over things or just gives a brief overview.

Iceberg videos are honestly their own thing, they are known for being as in-depth as possible. I love iceberg videos and there's nothing worse to me than one that skips over things or just gives a brief overview.
I totally get that. But surely you can go into a lot of depth in separate videos not one long 4 hour marathon. Like layer one of the iceberg stuff everyone knows is one video. The stuff that some people know is another video. Deep layer of the iceberg etc is another video.
I just think most people either don't have the time or attention span to watch anything for 4 hours. Might just be me.

I totally get that. But surely you can go into a lot of depth in separate videos not one long 4 hour marathon. Like layer one of the iceberg stuff everyone knows is one video. The stuff that some people know is another video. Deep layer of the iceberg etc is another video.
I just think most people either don't have the time or attention span to watch anything for 4 hours. Might just be me.
That makes sense. Some Youtubers do split it up, but I guess this way there's the hype of releasing a huge video.

It's funny, I'd have easily watched more than 4 hours of Plumbella content over time, and I'd put a 20 min video of hers on without even thinking about it, whatever the topic. So I'd probably watch 6-8 20-30min videos over time without blinking an eye. But seeing a 4hour timestamp just puts a mental block on me to wanting to watch it. Even knowing I could pause whenever as I'm sure there are natural breaks/chapters to the content.

Reactions: 8
The video is probably something that could be condensed into an hour at best and I have no interest in listening to plumbella for 4 hours. I can’t even put her at 1.5 speed bc her voice is so irritating and gives me a headache just listening to her. I’m sure a bunch of her blind stans will praise her for working so hard even though it’s probably just the same topics she’s talked about over and over again. How many times do we have to hear about Bella Goth disappearing the understands we don’t care anymore?
I tried watching the previous one she posted, about all the packs, it's 1h long. I only made it through about 4 minutes and she spent half of that just talking about herself, so I agree the 4h one is probably very unnecessary.
I hadn't watched her in a long time, I used to love her videos a few years ago. But she suddenly devolved into a pre-teen who thinks absolutely everything about her personality is awesome and worth mentioning every 10 seconds. And I see she hasn't changed, so...

I ended up watching the whole thing and well... It was fine background noise. But I will say that I was pleased she used more than just the Sims wiki like Cindy would have done. There was clear effort put into the research. It just didn't hold my attention.

Reactions: 6
Out of interest was there anything ground breaking that not a lot of people would have already known about

Who is taking bets on how quickly Deli cheats on her own challenge? She was already talking about getting a roommate. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is taking bets on how quickly Deli cheats on her own challenge? She was already talking about getting a roommate. Hahaha.
Even if she somehow doesn't cheat, the whole thing seems like quite an ambitious challenge for Deli. I've only seen the beginning so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like this challenge should involve separate bank accounts for each character if the idea is for them to build their houses on their own income. I can see this not being a problem for James or Gluon, but I'm afraid this might be too much to keep up with for Deli.

I actually love the challenge idea! Did she come up with it herself? Honestly, I'm a little surprised, it's been a minute (/several years) since she's thought outside the box. That said, I agree she's going to struggle with it. Trying to get roommates a few minutes into it was lame, especially since she started with the easiest, fastest way of making money.

I can see this not being a problem for James or Gluon, but I'm afraid this might be too much to keep up with for Deli.
Definitely. I'd love to see James take this on because he's good at making things harder for himself and has no problem seeing a challenge or LP through to the end, but Deli will probably have a hard time with both of those things.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was an interesting idea and I would watch James or Gluon do it. I managed around 6 minutes of Deli and got bored.

Reactions: 1
Even if she somehow doesn't cheat, the whole thing seems like quite an ambitious challenge for Deli. I've only seen the beginning so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like this challenge should involve separate bank accounts for each character if the idea is for them to build their houses on their own income. I can see this not being a problem for James or Gluon, but I'm afraid this might be too much to keep up with for Deli.

I was really impressed for the first 3 minutes, with all the work put in this idea, all the preparation beforehand.
But then I remembered she's been doing this for 10 years, this should just be her regular content quality.

But she looks really pretty in this video, even though the bun is still there. Her accessories and the hoodie color look great on her!

But then after the intro, she starts to act like her normal self - oblivious and lazy (I want to say dumb but is that too harsh?)
I don't thinks she has considered the "bank account" aspect at all.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started plumbella’s four hour video. It’s quite clever that she’s done it in this format - that must be new to sims community? Finally some innovation, even if it’s a pastiche of other YouTube style iceberg videos

I know the point is printing and pointing at photos but it would have been good if she’d have used screen capture footage to show sims memories / houses, rather than the dark printed off pics