Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not knowing how to do.something in your video encourages engagement in the comments section
People will go out of their way to give advise or suggestions. They do it with 100 baby challenge videos too. Get people to suggest baby names and you can get 100s if not thousands of comments that you basically do not have to read. Similarly you get things like comment which wallpaper you liked best down below even though I did this build 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 7
Another thing that really bothers me is when they make a video of them figuring stuff out in the pack.
I don't want to watch a video of you saying that you don't know how it works. Just figure it out and then make the video.

If it was a stream I could understand, that's a fun idea for a stream, learning the pack along with the chat, getting ideas from the viewers in real time. But 36 minutes of Deli being clueless by herself is not something I'm interested in.
I'm half in agreement with you on this. I think the simmers who are given the packs/content for free before release date should know wtf theyre doing and the stupid complaints of oh help me out in the comments; feck off. The simmers (or average users like us mere peasants lol) shouldnt be held to the same standards. Yes Im being double standardy but people who pay their own money for a pack and are learning fair enough. EA paying the others just do your damn job.

Lowkey looking forward to another 30+ videos of semajs rags to riches considering he dumped rent to riches on its arse, yes i know its bug haven but i was enjoying it haha. I hate myself for enjoying his content but I do. He's toned down the shouty tit. I am enjoying his latest every lot challenge even if he is dragging it out with fillers.

i see there was no pre recording done to cover her time off work while she’s in sydney 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think proud mom Deli should take a few days off to celebrate this amazing achievement.

IMG_1804.jpeg

• Haha
Joke of the day: kayla says she's really bad at limited pack builds. The same person that only uses base game 90% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kayla does base game builds so more people can download it. Got absolutely nothing to do with caring about people not having all the packs it's all about number of downloads. Also how many base game builds that look exactly the same do people need. Especially starters it's always a starter.

Every new pack item: "I'm gonna use this aaaallllllll the time!" Then never uses 90% of it even once. That phrase is my biggest pet peeve.

Reactions: 9
This honestly feels like such a vanity thing. Go to three classes, get a special certificate for being a good girl and now we never need to put any work in ever again.

“i have to share that i’ve spent another week sitting on my arse watching tv while members send me their money for 2 videos a month meaning i’ve only had to work for a total of 7 days in the last 9 weeks. yay!
IMG_9345.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“i have to share that i’ve spent another week sitting on my arse watching tv while members send me their money for 2 videos a month meaning i’ve only had to work for a total of 7 days in the last 9 weeks. yay! View attachment 2800953
come on now…be fair! She’s been busily planning her next LP which will clearly have no character development or storyline once she actually starts doing it, and will end up going down in flames due to lack of views within 5 episodes.
---
“i have to share that i’ve spent another week sitting on my arse watching tv while members send me their money for 2 videos a month meaning i’ve only had to work for a total of 7 days in the last 9 weeks. yay! View attachment 2800953
come on now…be fair! She’s been busily planning her next LP which will clearly have no character development or storyline once she actually starts doing it, and will end up going down in flames due to lack of views within 5 episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Love how she cancels her LP's due to lack of views but can't put it together that lack of views comes from complete lack of planning or entertainment value. Like it's viewers faults for clicking off, not her fault that no one wants to view 🙄

• Haha
---

i’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s posted a story of her notebook with scribbles on it, next to an expensive coffee, and with the title “LP planning” and there ends up being no LP 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, is she watching the Sopranos bc she wants to pretend she's trendy (i.e. Like the whole "mob wife" aesthetic 😂)??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else watching James' Every Lot Challenge series... how do you feel about all the challenges getting added back? I was kinda annoyed.. lol. Like the challenges make things interesting obviously. But I like progress (same with rags to riches)

Reactions: 4
I think it's more entertaining to watch with the Lot challenges on. It also looks like James finds it more fun to play that way which means he's more likely to record and make content. So that's got to be a good thing and I'm pleased. Obviously not as pleased as Berry to see James but I'm pretty happy 🤣

Reactions: 2
Kayla does base game builds so more people can download it. Got absolutely nothing to do with caring about people not having all the packs it's all about number of downloads. Also how many base game builds that look exactly the same do people need. Especially starters it's always a starter.
Real talk for a sec - do download numbers count towards anything? Like she’s not making money from people downloading her crappy blue suburbans, so why does she care? Is it just for clout or bragging rights, or does she think that’s how she stays relevant to the Sims team?

Reactions: 3