Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just trying to bump up her interactions, so many influencers post the most useless questions they could just google just to get people to interact with their boring stories
Reminds me of those silly “this or that” insta stories everyone was doing a while back to boost engagement 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if getting turned down for deals because of poor engagement and that’s why she’s trying to build it up

Reactions: 3
Spent too much time looking at dresses online, no more time left to work today 👏
Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 15-19-21 Stories • Instagram.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Spent too much time looking at dresses online, no more time left to work today 👏
View attachment 1556014
I was just about to say that she probably spent the day flipping through screenshots of the dresses. She's not even trying to hide the fact that she's doing minimal work for her channel(s).

Also, she said she might do a clothing haul. Of course she will. It combines two of her favorite things - shopping and showing off her body. It also inevitably leads to compliments in the comments, which additionally boosts her self-esteem.
"I guess I'm a fashion youtuber now, hehe, it happened so spontaneously and not at all planned!"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, she said she might do a clothing haul. Of course she will. It combines two of her favorite things - shopping and showing off her body. It also inevitably leads to compliments in the comments, which additionally boosts her self-esteem.
"I guess I'm a fashion youtuber now, hehe, it happened so spontaneously and not at all planned!"
It also allows her to take stuff off on her taxes. Lots of influencers do this. They buy expensive stuff and then make a video about it, to write it off as a "business expense." This happens a lot toward the end of the year, when Youtubers have to get their calculated income down, so they buy all this new gear and computer stuff so they don't have to pay so much in taxes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Message your sister and stop annoying us with this. Why is she sharing this ? 10 different Instagram stories to talk about a dress she's gonna buy, so shallow... I'm sorry I just find her so annoying. Maybe she should have a second Instagram account for her vlog channel and post that crap there.

I've been trying not to spend money on useless things lately (not that I'm a big spender to start with) because I'm reworking my budget because of the price increases that are stressing me out and I don't want to see a rich bish telling me about the dresses she's gonna buy and how big of a dilemma it is for her :rolleyes: ("I mighhhht geet the bluuuuuue dress too becauuse I doonn'tt knowww it might look goodddd what do yaaa thiiiink" :rolleyes:)

She can probably only buy one because each of them are 200$... They're all ugly and she's never gonna wear them because she doesn't go out (no offense, I don't go out much either 🤭)
View attachment 1555401
Speaking of Deli’s sister, does anyone find sisligracy a bit… odd?? When I watched a bit of her stuff she only ever talked about being Deli’s sister. Didn’t really feel like she had a personality of her own

Reactions: 6
F271934B-4C1C-4284-9C74-375124613D4B.jpeg

Seriously, AGAIN?

Speaking of Deli’s sister, does anyone find sisligracy a bit… odd?? When I watched a bit of her stuff she only ever talked about being Deli’s sister. Didn’t really feel like she had a personality of her own
Agreed. I'm sure she's a nice girl, but it always seemed like she based her internet persona on being Deli's sister. I literally can't think of anything she likes or does in life.

Reactions: 4
Seriously, AGAIN?
You know, it is fun to do £20K for 8 Sims when there's a new pack out like Tiny Living or Werewolves, with new crappy cheap beds or undersized furniture, but...come on, she must have done this a dozen times over. There ain't any new pack, and even from that thumbnail, it's the same American Generica style house as ever. Shake it up a bit! Do a Mexican-style casita, or a Swiss chalet, or an Arabic villa around a central courtyard. You have ALL the packs, girl, you can do it!

Reactions: 11
You know, it is fun to do £20K for 8 Sims when there's a new pack out like Tiny Living or Werewolves, with new crappy cheap beds or undersized furniture, but...come on, she must have done this a dozen times over. There ain't any new pack, and even from that thumbnail, it's the same American Generica style house as ever. Shake it up a bit! Do a Mexican-style casita, or a Swiss chalet, or an Arabic villa around a central courtyard. You have ALL the packs, girl, you can do it!
It's too much work. There's a popular venn diagram that encompasses Good, Fast or Cheap. In content creation, let's change it to Good, Fast or Easy. You can't have all three, you can only have two. Good + Fast means it isn't easy. Easy + Good means it isn't fast. Fast + Easy means it isn't good.

Lilsimsie is on a perpetual content creation hamster wheel. She posts every single day, so whatever she makes has to be Fast and Easy. She picks her ideas on whatever she can slap together the fastest. Why learn a whole new style of building when you can just make the same house a thousand times? That's the problem with most big simmers, it's all about Fast + Easy and to hell with Good. "I only want to work 20 - 30 minutes a day and make thousands of dollars." That's why everyone is bored, no one wants to make anything worthwhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I noticed this ages ago when sisligracy would guest on deli’s videos and live streams. The fact that she calls herself sisligracy says enough.

Reactions: 7
Oh I noticed this ages ago when sisligracy would guest on deli’s videos and live streams. The fact that she calls herself sisligracy says enough.
The weirdest thing about Sisligracy was her going to Sims Camp with Deli. This was before she made her Youtube channel, so her going was super weird to me. Why? She gave up on making content really quickly, so what was the purpose of her going? Did she see all the money Deli was making and wanted to get in on that too? So many questions...

Reactions: 3
lilsimsie is to the Sims community what McDonalds is to the food industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm dying at deli posting all her crappy online fast fashion 😂 and then following it up with 'no video today'. I mean GIRL at least PRETEND you're gonna TRY to work
'sorry guys couldn't do a vid today was shopping and on IG all day 🙏🥺 #sobusy'

I just find that sooooo funny
Girl has no self awareness

And yeah, when are ppl gonna stop watching simsies endless blue suburbans?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And what a shocker… The lp was boring despite the storyline but still wish she could have stuck with it even if high school years isn’t as hyped anymore. Says low views are the reason but her gameplay is just not interesting to watch compared to other simmers. And all the comments are kissing her ass ofc
3BEBA955-661E-48DE-9183-72D4659D115E.png
36C699F6-128C-4CF2-B877-227D404FD8FA.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
And what a shocker… The lp was boring despite the storyline but still wish she could have stuck with it even if high school years isn’t as hyped anymore. Says low views are the reason but her gameplay is just not interesting to watch compared to other simmers. And all the comments are kissing her ass ofcView attachment 1557622View attachment 1557623
Was just coming to say what a shocker. Why wouldn't you stick with it? We all knew this was gonna happen!

Reactions: 6
So she cancelled another LP meanwhile her partner is going strong with his? Their conversations at dinner must be interesting!

Reactions: 13
So she cancelled another LP meanwhile her partner is going strong with his? Their conversations at dinner must be interesting!
Yeah. James took a look at the High School Pack, realised he could only get 10 episodes out of it and rapidly transitioned the Let's Play into a Generations/Super Sim style, seeing just how many cumulative boosts doing school and university will give to an adult Sim (answer: a staggering amount) And he's kicked the editing up a gear too, so it's not so repetitive as some of his other long form LPs.

I have no idea how much money they bring in, but if I were James I would at least be thinking about asking my partner to start thinking seriously about where she sees her future career heading given how little she cares for YouTube now.

I’m so bored of Kelsey’s HSY streams. Yet another sim who is totally perfect and everybody loves her and she’s a “sweet baby Angel” who can’t do a single thing wrong ever because she’s a “queen” 🙄

Reactions: 2
i dont think its fair to say simsie doesnt put in the work, maybe her daily videos could be more exciting but she still does it every day and streams for several hours. that adds up. she puts in more work than a lot of simmers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.