Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aggressively peppy thumbnails for her low-energy content 😂
🤣
She probably thinks it makes her look like this fun, upbeat, edgy Youtuber that you would want to check out. Then you click on the video and the most interesting part is the first minute when you’re trying to determine whether she’ll pour tea on herself. *cozy vibes*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣
She probably thinks it makes her look like this fun, upbeat, edgy Youtuber that you would want to check out. Then you click on the video and the most interesting part is the first minute when you’re trying to determine whether she’ll pour tea on herself. *cozy vibes*
Oh my god you kill me everytime 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I get why people are mad but EA is a multimillion dollar company with franchises everywhere. Even if magically 80% of people just refused to buy any sims DLC… EA would just simply stop making it. they would halt production on sims 4 and more than likely cancel the sims 5 and all those people that work on the game would be out of a job. Going on strike is never gonna hurt the company, it’s gonna hurt the people working there.
Exactly! That is how I feel when the whole "stop paying for it and just pirate it" argument for sticking it to EA comes up on tumblr. If no one is paying for it then there is no game no matter how one gets their game. They would probably stop production on Sims 5 as well. Plus like you said, things like this only hurt the employees and very rarely the execs making the decisions.

Just finished delis newest video and sadly she’s back on her nonsense. First she got a pretty obvious parody of James that he made off the gallery and got mad that he had the Batuu aspiration and romantic trait and changed him to a family sim. Than she names her son Link from the legend of Zelda after naming her dog bowser… The main reason he was called Link was to represent the connection between the character on screen and the player and you got to choose his name before Breath of the Wild so it could be you going on this big adventure. Needless to say naming a kid link irl is really dumb. Than she goes on this rant defending EA for not putting backpacks in high school but giving kids a random backpack outfit in the kit. I enjoyed high school but not even putting decorative backpacks is lazy and she tried to say but animations are hard despite an expansion pack being worthy of a random backpack animation. Considering my high school let is carry our backpacks everywhere it is kind of dumb not to include in the pack about going to school and not something worth defending EA over. Finally she had to remind us she’s quirky for gardening with her bare hands when gloves exist and wow look at the French tuck 🙄. Needless to say she made me not want to buy this kit when other people do simple overviews instead of stretching it out the actual creating our kids part was barely part of the video
190D53C0-53C5-4513-A54E-D45DE2D4CC01.png

Reactions: 5
Just finished delis newest video and sadly she’s back on her nonsense. First she got a pretty obvious parody of James that he made off the gallery and got mad that he had the Batuu aspiration and romantic trait and changed him to a family sim.
I remember a while ago people posted somewhere that James was weird because he got "upset" over someone suggesting he wasn't romantic (it was like a reaction video for his subreddit's posts), and he made Deli come on camera to confirm he actually was romantic. Why does she all of a sudden goes "romantic ??? noooo James is not romantic". But what does she think romantic actually mean ? Knowing Deli she would expect full on candle dinners like in the dumb movies she watches...

Than she names her son Link from the legend of Zelda... The main reason he was called Link was to represent the connection between the character on screen and the player and you got to choose his name before Breath of the Wild so it could be you going on this big adventure. Needless to say naming a kid link irl is really dumb.
It doesn't even have to be that deep. Naming your kid after a videogame character is really cringe in my opinion 😬 Why does she even want to name her kid that ? I've never heard her talk about this game series ?

Who designed these clothes ? It feels very "how do you do, fellow kids". Are these supposed to be for kids or elders ???
It's been 84 years and Deli over here excited over a bleeping tucked t-shirt....
Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 17-41-20 creating our kids with the new Sims 4 Kit.png
Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 17-41-27 creating our kids with the new Sims 4 Kit.png

Last edited:
Oof. Exploiting her relationship with a more popular Simmer to get more views might be peak cringe for me, especially since she's said she doesn't want to have them. Something about that leaves a bad taste in my mouth :sick:

Reactions: 6
Than she goes on this rant defending EA for not putting backpacks in high school but giving kids a random backpack outfit in the kit.
I went to dig through the comments on the video before she goes on a deleting spree. Here are my favorites:

- So you support kits, is good to know, unsubscribe.
- You didn’t link Jen's video.
- I don't think the excuse that animations would be a pain and long to finish works for a billion dollar company like EA. It's just laziness and them trying to save money over giving a full and complete product as always.

Keep kissing EA's ass Deli, it's working so well for you. And she really learned to link other people's content, since the callouts she got. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Deli constantly checking how she looks on camera is getting annoying. Once you notice it, you can't not notice.

Just finished delis newest video and sadly she’s back on her nonsense. First she got a pretty obvious parody of James that he made off the gallery and got mad that he had the Batuu aspiration and romantic trait and changed him to a family sim.
Aww, why would you delete James' Batuu aspiration? It's one of the cuter long-running jokes on James' own channel that he adores the Build/Buy stuff from that pack (despite acknowledging the crapitude of the pack itself) and will sneak it into his builds at every opportunity.

Reactions: 3
XUrbanSims did a collab with the sims team. My understanding from her video is she didn’t design the clothes but gave feed back.

No game changer is ever going to bite the hand that feeds them by suggesting people not buy the packs. It’s actually quite disgusting that many of them ignore the issues the game has and only pop up to show off their free dlc, encouraging their young fans to buy it!

XUrbanSims did a collab with the sims team. My understanding from her video is she didn’t design the clothes but gave feed back.
this was my understanding too. Based on her video, she didn't have much to do with the design, just gave some edits. it sounds more fun for builders that work with ea than cas players

I think getting game changers to collab with them on kits is just a way to boost sales because the GC community will buy it out of loyalty to him/her.
I think some of the assets are actually really nice not £5 worth nice.

Reactions: 1
This man’s entire channel is about how much he hates The Sims.

Like… get a new hobby?

387-A1-A36-A0-A4-4620-982-F-9-BFAEB1-F5-B5-A.jpg

Reactions: 8

Like… get a new hobby?
Outrage makes good money. Capitalize on the feelings of players and you can profit off of it. About a year ago, Pixelade was bleeding subscribers and making about as much as Jenn is making now. Fast forward a year and he's making about as much as Deli is now. However, his scummy clickbait nature and no morals attitude is going to bite him in the ass. You can't rag on a game forever. People are eventually going to get tired of it.

Like… get a new hobby?
Oh god, Pixelade is the most clickbaity creature on the planet. It's so tiresome.

There must be a happy medium between his hysterical negativity about every little thing and other Youtubers blank-eyed insistence that "everything is juuuuust fine with the Sims 4, haven't noticed a thing wrong, I love these kits, lovely lovely kits...."

• Haha
I am not a fan of him but I think Pixelade is doing a good thing talking about the state of the game. I would rather have that than game changers who say publicly the game is awesome and privately say something else entirely, only post about the game when they get a free code and then drop it until the next dlc.
I wish more game changers would call out the fact that the game is running like trash as of late.

Aww, why would you delete James' Batuu aspiration? It's one of the cuter long-running jokes on James' own channel that he adores the Build/Buy stuff from that pack (despite acknowledging the crapitude of the pack itself) and will sneak it into his builds at every opportunity.
aww Batuu!! Yeah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do wish one of the big sims youtubers tried to elevate their content a bit and try new things. There’s a reason amphibious amphibian has blown up and why callmekevin’s sims videos do so well

I know this is old news but I'm still impressed by how immature Deligracy is about money. I'm watching an old vlog from when she was still renting a studio appartment and she's showing her outfit of the day. She bought a new dress from a brand (Auguste) that sells short dresses for around 180AU$ (123e/$) and she's wearing simple black boots from a brand (Country Road) where boots cost around 250AU$ (171e/$). I don't understand how you can be so irresponsible. I understand being dumb about money when you're a teen/very young, but she was around 25 years old here, and it's not like she has evolved since... Looks like she could have never bought a house without James' help, and it wouldn't surprise me if her parents were still giving her money...

Second vlog
She kept talking about "floating", I had no idea what she meant so I looked up that "SPA" she goes to. She was paying 85$ twice per month to basically take a bath in a closed bathtub 😵
Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 15-02-15 PICKING UP MY NEW CAR! Friday Vlog!.png

She had a pink Smeg blender... They're 250 euros... With all the money she spent on useless crap over the years, she could have bought a house 10 years before 💀

Last edited:
  • Wow
She spent more than 100$ (one barbie was around 25AU$) on barbies and also a disney lego set... I understand liking plushies and cute stuff but... This is weird. She probably threw them all away after the video
Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 15-23-41 PICKING UP MY NEW CAR! Friday Vlog!.png

Okay I'll stop now because I don't want to be too annoying 🤭

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.