Sims YouTubers #2 (lilsimsie, Plumbella, James Turner, Deligracy etc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It concerns me when she tries to put non-binary Sims or etc in her stories bc she seems to be someone who's doing it for trend points. Like, even old games where she'd have lesbians wasn't bc "well they just are" (like, there are plenty of people who play gay Sims who aren't gay themselves, but they aren't making tropes out of all of them) it was like "Ooo, gasp, look at me, I'm playing a lesbian Sim guys, Oooo!" like... It was bleeping weird.
At least Clare has tried doing different things and will preface with the fact that she's knows nothing and she's trying to learn and she's not trying to offend anyone. Or others who will say they don't play certain types of Sims bc they know nothing about that and don't want to be offensive...

And then there's Deli, just, acting like she KNOWS and being offensive 🤣

God save bleeping James. That poor bleeping man if that is ever true....
She has said before she isn't 100 percent sure if she wants to have kids and if she does, she wants to adopt? Though that still doesnt rule out pregnacy!

Deli just needs to admit she wants the soft do nothing life. I’d respect that because not everyone is or has to be a hard worker. It’s the pretense of working to exhaustion and relatability that’s killing me.

Reactions: 7
Deli just needs to admit she wants the soft do nothing life. I’d respect that because not everyone is or has to be a hard worker. It’s the pretense of working to exhaustion and relatability that’s killing me.
I wanna know what she is exhausted over? 😂 She barely films/streams so what else could she be doing?

Reactions: 1
I wanna know what she is exhausted over? 😂 She barely films/streams so what else could she be doing?
She's been planning the renovation of her kitchen, it's a lot of work okay !! But it'll have to wait, because there's no money left !!

• Haha
Okay I reallllly do NOT want to start any rumours here...but it absolutely crossed my mind that her being so run-down lately could have to do with a possible pregnancy. There's a million reasons why she could be so tired and run-down, but yeah, it made me wonder 👀 And she would 100% do family/pregnancy vlog, you just know it.
She’s ALWAYS feeling run down, blah, crampy, pms-y etc. ALWAYS.

Reactions: 5
Reminds me of Plumbella:

Omg this is so accurate for so many influencers rn I can't hahahaha
And Plumbella seems so nice but hahaha this is her, overreacting to her green screen, her morning drink, dramas with her neice... Suburban sensationalism checks haha
Delis would be like suburban burnout lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminds me of Plumbella:

Thus reminds me of when lilsimsie amd some others do the wheelspin cas challenge. It's all oh my gawd I'm so scared I could literally die I'm gonna cry it's so scary. Wait it's stopping oh I can't look it's it's brown hair. No wait wait oh my gosh it's..no wait I think I can work with this. Now let's spin for eye colour oh no I could cry I can't believe I put green eyes on the wheel what was I thinking..!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lilsimsie’s streams literally stress me out so much. like the way she’s always having a mental breakdown when people suggest things and saying she’s going to cry. Just the way she talks makes ME anxious

Reactions: 8
Deli said she doesnt want to be pregnant but that could change, she does seem like the type to do a family channel

Deli said she doesnt want to be pregnant but that could change, she does seem like the type to do a family channel
I mean, that's totally fair in my eyes. I'm kind of with her on that. I officially revoke my initial speculation haha

i'mm curious what everyone thinks about youtubers who play the decades challenge/history challenge and whether they avoid the rules about marrying in your race or omitting slavery

Omg this is so accurate for so many influencers rn I can't hahahaha
And Plumbella seems so nice but hahaha this is her, overreacting to her green screen, her morning drink, dramas with her neice... Suburban sensationalism checks haha
Delis would be like suburban burnout lol
Yes, dear God. A lot of non Sims people too. I about died watching that. So real and hilarious 😂

I've never watched anyone play the decades challenge but from what I understand it serves to highlight the rules in society at specific times in history such as no mixed marriages women not working outside the home etc. As far as i can see its not supposed to condone these rules its just to highlight society and changes over the years. While it wouldn't bother me if Simstubers choose not to follow certain rules that they and their viewers find uncomfortable it could serve as quite the education on societal changes.

Reactions: 2
lilsimsie’s streams literally stress me out so much. like the way she’s always having a mental breakdown when people suggest things and saying she’s going to cry. Just the way she talks makes ME anxious
YES! Which is a shame because when she’s not anxious and having a mental breakdown her streams are actually really good! She contradicts herself by saying that she doesn’t mind when people give constructive criticism by saying stuff like “maybe you should do this.” Or “maybe this item from this pack?” Yet she still freaks out when people do word it that way. It’s only every once and a while when she actually likes the suggestion she doesn’t freak out.
I swear I try so hard to word things so carefully in chat and she still will take my tone wrong. One time she was ranting how it is inappropriate for people to be diagnosing her when she wasn’t feeling well because people kept saying why they thought she wasn’t feeling well. I commented in chat “I’m not defending people who are doing that, but did you hear about that one TV host who a nurse noticed a lump on his neck and wrote in to get it looked at and it ended up being cancer?” I literally said people shouldn’t be doing that, but I just thought it was amazing how that one nurse basically saved that guy by catching his cancer at an early stage. And of course, she ready my message and called me out and was chewing me out saying it’s still not appropriate for chat to be doing that to her and was going on and on and on basically yelling at me. My anxiety went crazy after that because she completely called me out when I literally said it wasn't ok for people to do that I just found that interesting… I swear she looks for people to call out sometimes. When she is building I will see NOTHING in the chat but positive comments. And yet she will read off a negative one. I swear half the time she makes them up too because I will even go back and look for the message or to see if a message was deleted and I won’t see anything..

• Wow
I swear half the time she makes them up too because I will even go back and look for the message or to see if a message was deleted and I won’t see anything..
Not diagnosing anything but this feels like she is stressing herself out to the point she needs a pressure release. Her pressure release is either crying or snapping at people and after she's done these things, she feels better. I've watched maybe two streams and a collective 30 minutes of her content and that's exactly what it looks like to me. She'll ignore the "mean" comments until she's so anxious/stressed/angry that she snaps and then feels better. Some causes of emotional meltdowns are being overtired, hangry, overwhelmed/overscheduled, big life transitions and relationship problems. Lilsimsie could have all 5 at some points. It's not healthy, but if she refuses to get help, then she'll just keep screaming at people. I really hope she doesn't one day crack and say some truly vile stuff to a kid.

I've never watched anyone play the decades challenge but from what I understand it serves to highlight the rules in society at specific times in history such as no mixed marriages women not working outside the home etc. As far as i can see its not supposed to condone these rules its just to highlight society and changes over the years. While it wouldn't bother me if Simstubers choose not to follow certain rules that they and their viewers find uncomfortable it could serve as quite the education on societal changes.
Thanks for explaining, although I think most simtubers aren’t qualified to educate anyone in historical societal matters lol.
YES! Which is a shame because when she’s not anxious and having a mental breakdown her streams are actually really good! She contradicts herself by saying that she doesn’t mind when people give constructive criticism by saying stuff like “maybe you should do this.” Or “maybe this item from this pack?” Yet she still freaks out when people do word it that way. It’s only every once and a while when she actually likes the suggestion she doesn’t freak out.
I swear I try so hard to word things so carefully in chat and she still will take my tone wrong. One time she was ranting how it is inappropriate for people to be diagnosing her when she wasn’t feeling well because people kept saying why they thought she wasn’t feeling well. I commented in chat “I’m not defending people who are doing that, but did you hear about that one TV host who a nurse noticed a lump on his neck and wrote in to get it looked at and it ended up being cancer?” I literally said people shouldn’t be doing that, but I just thought it was amazing how that one nurse basically saved that guy by catching his cancer at an early stage. And of course, she ready my message and called me out and was chewing me out saying it’s still not appropriate for chat to be doing that to her and was going on and on and on basically yelling at me. My anxiety went crazy after that because she completely called me out when I literally said it wasn't ok for people to do that I just found that interesting… I swear she looks for people to call out sometimes. When she is building I will see NOTHING in the chat but positive comments. And yet she will read off a negative one. I swear half the time she makes them up too because I will even go back and look for the message or to see if a message was deleted and I won’t see anything..
Whew. You all are walking on eggshells with lilsimsie. Couldn’t be me.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.