Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one would see those things written about a if it wasn’t for her sharing and seeking out the comments.
Poor kid when he is older or an adult having to stumble across his mum making an entire video devoted to mean things said about him…

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Now let’s guess what next Tuesday/Wednesdays “things strangers say online about me” will be??

I can tell you what it won’t be? Her owning up to her Woman’s Refuge donation scam🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good God I’ve done some bot reporting and it’s bloody tedious. Surely there’s some way we can get IG to assess her account specifically for the number of bots she has?! It’s like it’s every 4th follower in her list!!

Reactions: 4
Can someone just create an account that actually calls out influenza bullshit! I don’t think I can see another Fucken reel and then all the shares of people saying ‘how can people send you these’ ‘omg people are disgusting’ etc etc So Fucken 🤮🤮
I thought that was supposed to be sKetE - but now she's monetised, #ads and sold out. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think this week's reel is a poor effort tbh. She is reaching. Not many comments either, struggling for content perhaps?

Reactions: 11
What a boring reel Simon.... scraping the bottom of the barrel now hunny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next week's reel suggestion for you: things I've lied about on the internet, a memoir by simmo.... honestly, your rating's would go sky high 👍👍👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this week's reel is a poor effort tbh. She is reaching. Not many comments either, struggling for content perhaps?
Panicking because she’s seen here how many people are reporting her bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve reported soooo many bots that follow her tonight, feels like a drop in the ocean though!

Reactions: 8
I think she's trying to get attention from media so she can get on tv again 😵💫 playing the poor me victim but I'm so much better than anyone !

Reactions: 5
I don't follow MFM but just went and watched her stories and can't find this particular one on her stories which Simon has shared 🤔
It’s deleted . There is one about mfm’s nephew using cutlery. No one was asking Simone to get him to be a pro at feeding Himself. We were just wondering why he has dinner in the bath & once that stopped she was dumping his food on the high chair tray. What was wrong with giving it to him in a bowl 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Well today took a turn. I saw that screenshot back there about her posting 0 hidden from stories. Simon blocked me years ago for voting NO in one of her stupid polls so I removed myself. I saw that screenshot and went and looked at her profile and I can see her stories again. Guess she was getting low on real humans she can block and get her numbers up lol. I’ll won’t be adding myself back there. She’s toxic to the highest degree.
Interesting..... I just checked and I'm also unblocked again. I guess in order to post that screenshot saying "hide stories from = 0" she had to unhide everyone.
I refuse to refollow tho, I'd rather watch on insta stories viewer than give that scammer engagement!

Reactions: 5
Guuuuuuys I’m still blocked 😰😂
All I did was ask once for some genuine posts and not just constant ads 😂😂😂 not sure how I’ve managed to survive without seeing her washing basket daily …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guuuuuuys I’m still blocked 😰😂
All I did was ask once for some genuine posts and not just constant ads 😂😂😂 not sure how I’ve managed to survive without seeing her washing basket daily …
I got blocked for asking for the style name of her LV wallet 😂 which I could tell was fake, hence why I asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.