Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"sHarE ThEiR nAmeS".... "ok, well there's, bigbeigeape, sausagefingerstrent, scamfluencer..........." don't think shell be sharing... lol

It is so unbelievably offensive that she sees daycare as something she has to hide. What the hell is wrong with daycare??
I just spat out my toastšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Share their namesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Maybe that will be her next reel? Names of the strangers on the internetšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"sHarE ThEiR nAmeS".... "ok, well there's, bigbeigeape, sausagefingerstrent, scamfluencer..........." don't think shell be sharing... lol

It is so unbelievably offensive that she sees daycare as something she has to hide. What the hell is wrong with daycare??
Absolutely nothing! And a necessity for many families. But she needs to be seen to be doing it all without needing outsider help.

Reactions: 4
ā€œGuys, my views are up so much! Thank you all for the love on my reelsā€
Wellā€¦. When you unblock thousands of people theyā€™re gonna see your šŸ’© arenā€™t they. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Pretty sad that Asherā€™s stuff has to be hidden away in the lounge? Isnā€™t he part of the family? Maybe all the money for womens refuge can all be found in that box?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ā€œGuys, my views are up so much! Thank you all for the love on my reelsā€
Wellā€¦. When you unblock thousands of people theyā€™re gonna see your šŸ’© arenā€™t they. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Desperate to show her 'engagement' after Skete's stories yesterday. Sad that she's spending hours of her time both on here and IG, trolling through all the comments about her - and making content to reply to them.

What a life disaster! :ROFLMAO:

And yes... where have the Ad's gone? ;)

Reactions: 5
Desperate to show her 'engagement' after Skete's stories yesterday. Sad that she's spending hours of her time both on here and IG, trolling through all the comments about her - and making content to reply to them.

What a life disaster! :ROFLMAO:

And yes... where have the Ad's gone? ;)
I think it would be so much more ā€˜realā€™ of her just to be like hey, I noticed my engagement is really low, so Iā€™m going to try improve that, instead of trying to keep up the facade. Itā€™s like she thinks her followers only follow her, and not the likes of Skete who pointed out the low engagement. If she got rid of all the paid bots, sheā€™d probably have a pretty impressive engagement rate - she always replies (quickly) to my messages/comments.

Reactions: 8
Instagram are paying creators for the views on their reels, so naturally that would be important to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If 23.13% are bots, that means approximately 73,322 followers are bots (thatā€™s using the Instagram fake follower check tool from modash.io)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I do, generally doesnā€™t update until the afternoon though. She is oddly obsessed with keeping her follower count at 317k.
I just find it hilarious that itā€™s been made (more) public knowledge by Skete and now sheā€™s scrambling. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Anyone know how much it costs to buy followers? Good to see the womens refuge money being used for good šŸ« 

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.