Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuuuys I’m still blocked πŸ˜°πŸ˜‚
All I did was ask once for some genuine posts and not just constant ads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not sure how I’ve managed to survive without seeing her washing basket daily …
Actually it’s been 2 days since we saw her washing basket. Maybe she got the hint

Tbh though her content atm is terrible. I do actually think she is struggling. Not many ads, just a whole bunch of screenshots of messages sent to her and a sob story.

Maybe all this tattle press is hurting her. Keep up the good work everyone!

And no she can’t go to the media or leverage these sob stories to get more deals… doing that she would have to admit to editing messages, and admit that she has so many haters there is a whole thread dedicated to her alone. Reading here no matter who you are I think you would come to realise she is very dishonest and not a good person to have represent your brand.

Reactions: 15
Actually it’s been 2 days since we saw her washing basket. Maybe she got the hint

Tbh though her content atm is terrible. I do actually think she is struggling. Not many ads, just a whole bunch of screenshots of messages sent to her and a sob story.

And no she can’t go to the media or leverage these sob stories to get more deals… doing that she would have to admit to editing messages, and admit that she has so many haters there is a whole thread dedicated to her alone. Reading here no matter who you are I think you would come to realise she is very dishonest and not a good person to have represent your brand.
Her content is so boring! I think this page is really getting to her .

Ps- time to make another Insta account so I can see what you guys are talking about πŸ‘

Reactions: 4
Right peeps of tattle what will we focus on for next week.... how about fake followers? Or better yet women’s refuge!!!!! That will really get sympathy messages!!!!

Ok this is proving to be very entertaining - share the reason Simone blocked you? πŸ˜‚
Because I voted NO on her nursery reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting..... I just checked and I'm also unblocked again. I guess in order to post that screenshot saying "hide stories from = 0" she had to unhide everyone.
I refuse to refollow tho, I'd rather watch on insta stories viewer than give that scammer engagement!
I am unblocked too now?! Sorry Simone, I have blocked you now πŸ˜‚ I can see why you do it, it feels soooo good πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She’ll try and angle any media coverage into a poor me story, pher PR/management would be working hardcore, probably even pay for some articles (*cough*DailyMail). But how quickly they forget how it all went down on Freedoms post.

Really clutching at the straws there Simon, that reel was some next level reaching.

• Haha
Has she had any stories up this morning? I think she might have restricted me again lol can’t see any stories

She's such a megga saddo. She was up at 5am replying to comments on her pathetic reel.

Simon you absolute bleep they are not real comments...you come here and seek them out. No one is making you, no one is sending them to you. But you like to believe they are for some fucked up reason. Have a happy day Hun. Surely there's come cleaning to be done, stairgates to purchase...stop reading what people say about you cause it's never gonna be what you want to hear.

We aren't going anywhere but you can just jog along on..πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Bye bye πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's such a megga saddo. She was up at 5am replying to comments on her pathetic reel.

Simon you absolute bleep they are not real comments...you come here and seek them out. No one is making you, no one is sending them to you. But you like to believe they are for some fucked up reason. Have a happy day Hun. Surely there's come cleaning to be done, stairgates to purchase...stop reading what people say about you cause it's never gonna be what you want to hear.

We aren't going anywhere but you can just jog along on..πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Bye bye πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
Yeah, share their names Simone. I’m not looking at her stories as don’t want to boost her numbers. Has anyone commented and let these people know that she’s not being sent thrown directly and is sourcing the comments from Tattle?

Seriously who doesnt know how to clean the filters in their vaccum cleaner, and why would you ask a stranger how to, unless youre asking yourself the question, is that you Enomis
And if you've been following her for three years you'd know she will no doubt have a saved reel on it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.