Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So heres the question, she's making these reels for tattles benefit. Do we think her story views have gone up since tattle went off and she trying to egg it along?
Is she actually playijg us like the scam queen she is?

Reactions: 4
Oh look someone knew we all were waiting for it so she decided to *MiXitUp* by posting a day early. Sweet Jesus Simone we call out that you post on Wednesdays but you have to control the narrative so much you do it on a Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah shes swapped everything out for simplify my home and then Sistema containers.
Click clack is banished from her house (and probably already been sold on trademe)
True! She’d never say no to free tit though! Brand loyalty who? 🙄

Reactions: 4
duck this is brilliant! People are commenting telling her to name and shame. Well actually she can't because she doesn't know who they are from mohohoho

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who said he wasn't a cute kid? Feel like that might be her?
Pretty desperate Reel can't wait to reply to them and let them know it's on tattle 🤭🤣

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s unblocking everyone so they comment nasty things therefore giving her more content for her new reel segments? Guuuurl chill

Reactions: 8
I reckon some of the people commenting ‘I can’t believe you actually get sent these comments’ are secret tattlers - meaning we actually don’t believe you are sent these comments!

Reactions: 10
Who said he wasn't a cute kid? Feel like that might be her?
Pretty desperate Reel can't wait to reply to them and let them know it's on tattle 🤭🤣
That was a few threads back and everyone very quickly shut down that type of chat. Commenting on the looks of a baby is just gross and gives us all a bad name. A is very cute #womansrefuge

Reactions: 11
Those comments were from ages ago, not in the last week #desperate #dontbringAsherdown

Reactions: 5
Why has she unblocked everyone? I unfollowed her weeks ago when she first showed the reel of “things she’s learnt from the Internet” 🙄🙄🙄 very suss that she’s unblocked everyone and wouldn’t surprise me if she was trying to find out the names of people on here

Reactions: 8
Why has she unblocked everyone? I unfollowed her weeks ago when she first showed the reel of “things she’s learnt from the Internet” 🙄🙄🙄 very suss that she’s unblocked everyone and wouldn’t surprise me if she was trying to find out the names of people on here
Don’t forget she clearly keeps a spreadsheet or diary of comments. Can see her at home using this!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3CFC8754-6085-449E-BAA6-2D969B294C16.png

Yeah Simon give the people what they want…. Name and shame the people who SEND you these messages….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes Skete…. Get ya big hairy balls back girl! Stir tit up!

Don’t take that bait people- you can’t see cause witch has blocked you 🤣
Christ on a cracker she is thick. “Let me know if you can’t see this.” Um, ok? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not one other influencer thread on here gets this reaction from the influencer. I think she is spiralling from loosing control of her image.
Simone this is a good thing, you are being held accountable it’s not bullying. Look at how others have stepped back and reined in their pages. As much as I can’t stand some of them I commend them for taking tattle on board!
You have lost your NZ audiences faith but YOU can gain it back simply by being an honest humble human!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.