Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that when I went to the HELP Auckland instagram page last night after viewing it a couple of times in the afternoon, I got a notification up on my screen that said "Try Again Later - We limit how often you can do certain things on Instagram to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

So obviously the social media team at HELP went and activated some kind of control on Instagram to pick up non-followers who were visiting their page multiple times that day to try to limit who could comment on the Enomis post.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had that error message a few weeks ago, but nothing to do with the above....I think it's just a random thing. All I did was scroll through my feed and that popped up every so often.

Reactions: 1
Prob filming a reel for the robovac outside to pick up leaves.... i did think robo lawn mower but they have fake grass.
Nah they have a tiny tiny patch of real grass out the front that they went and purchased a lawn mower for. It’s literally no bigger than the size of a car.

Here is the grass. Featuring the letter box that has no doubt been freshly vacuumed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah they have a tiny tiny patch of real grass out the front that they went and purchased a lawn mower for. It’s literally no bigger than the size of a car.
Hahahahahaha no wonder there hasnt been a reel on that the mower wasnt free. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd be quicker cutting that tiny patch of grass with manicure scissors...pulling out the mower for that would be embarrassing....he'd be the laughing stock of the neighbourhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Were the Dumplings/Steamed Bun stories mentioned as an Ad or Paid Partnership? (I've been blocked so can't see). As her cousin ES has done stories on the exact same product 🤔 But Simon put the prices as if she'd paid for them...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Were the Dumplings/Steamed Bun stories mentioned as an Ad or Paid Partnership? (I've been blocked so can't see). As her cousin ES has done stories on the exact same product 🤔 But Simon put the prices as if she'd paid for them...
Paid partnership.

Reactions: 2
I think she was trying to be helpful and say they were a good price or something 🙃

Reactions: 1
I finally watched the Hobsonville F45 Instagram stories and they don't share any of Simon's stories and she's never ever in the background of any of their stories. She's also not on the main feed at all. Is she even an ambassador for them? Seems a bit suspicious that she's never featured by them yet she's puts paid partnership on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAHAHA after 4 hours she chucks up a story plugging her reel of making the bed, "prompted" by a "DM" from a "follower" that starts with "hey girl"

"hey girl!" Actually lol'ing. Also, you know this one is fake because she didn't even try to crop it with a little bit of the profile picture showing next to the DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slooooow day in the office today I think, let's write to myself and make content LOl 😂
She really is grasping at the straws, empty washing baskets, sob story's and dinner every second night out is getting soooooo borrring 🥱🥱 like what does she bring to her followers? F ALL. I can see how she's loosing F by the day how many lost since her Sob story?

HAHAHA after 4 hours she chucks up a story plugging her reel of making the bed, "prompted" by a "DM" from a "follower" that starts with "hey girl"

"hey girl!" Actually lol'ing. Also, you know this one is fake because she didn't even try to crop it with a little bit of the profile picture showing next to the DM.
Haha snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously? People are requesting to be shown how she makes a bleeping bed? I don't know what is sadder......the fact that someone asked or the fact that she made an instructional video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I finally watched the Hobsonville F45 Instagram stories and they don't share any of Simon's stories and she's never ever in the background of any of their stories. She's also not on the main feed at all. Is she even an ambassador for them? Seems a bit suspicious that she's never featured by them yet she's puts paid partnership on her stories
If that's the case then I think she just uses paid partnership as a way to gain opportunitys, I did wonder if it was genuine, she's such a Scab. 🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That is quite interesting! Anyone want to use a burner account to contact f45?

Reactions: 4
If she's taking request for video content.............................Simone, how about you take the donations IN PERSON to the Womens Refuge and make sure you record the whole process.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.