Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’s finally shown one of Asher’s daycare paintings lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, share their names Simone. I’m not looking at her stories as don’t want to boost her numbers. Has anyone commented and let these people know that she’s not being sent thrown directly and is sourcing the comments from Tattle?
I commented on quite a few that they weren't direct comments and they kept disappearing 👍🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
cue #picture frame post for the new painting, which is super cute. Remember she had a #gifted frame last year all ready to go. More $$$$ using your child simon. 😵💫

Reactions: 1
Ok this is proving to be very entertaining - share the reason Simone blocked you? 😂
Because I asked a question box about why the colour theme for A’s birthday party and she replied privately rather than sharing it so I commented here the answer and she blocked me

Everytime she dips under 317k, she magically gains more followers to push over that line. What a blessing 🤗😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
cue #picture frame post for the new painting, which is super cute. Remember she had a #gifted frame last year all ready to go. More $$$$ using your child simon. 😵💫
Oh no no no!! Photographs them and saves them digitally then throws everything out. Mum and Dad don’t have to look at it at all and A can look at it all when he’s old enough to use a computer. 😐

Reactions: 5
That has been taken down from the hallway alr3ady.

I purposely went looking for it because I liked the idea. However it's not hanging where she had it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I replied to heaps of comments saying they came from tattle. I think they got removed though. Not blocked yet

Really clutching at the straws there Simon, that reel was some next level reaching.
I’m sad that Trenti boy wasn’t playing some sad song in the background of yesterdays reel🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh no no no!! Photographs them and saves them digitally then throws everything out. Mum and Dad don’t have to look at it at all and A can look at it all when he’s old enough to use a computer. 😐
Add that to the collection he has to drag from flat to flat….the ugly painting that was bought for their baby shower that’s in their stairway and the peach tree🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok this is proving to be very entertaining - share the reason Simone blocked you? 😂
I accidentally replied to one of her stories saying “this woman’s life is ridiculous” when she was getting her millionth massage for the week.

PSA make sure you go back and delete whatever message it was that you sent her to get blocked (if it was because of a message). They reappear when she unblocks you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's such a megga saddo. She was up at 5am replying to comments on her pathetic reel.

Simon you absolute bleep they are not real comments...you come here and seek them out. No one is making you, no one is sending them to you. But you like to believe they are for some fucked up reason. Have a happy day Hun. Surely there's come cleaning to be done, stairgates to purchase...stop reading what people say about you cause it's never gonna be what you want to hear.

We aren't going anywhere but you can just jog along on..🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋
"sHarE ThEiR nAmeS".... "ok, well there's, bigbeigeape, sausagefingerstrent, scamfluencer..........." don't think shell be sharing... lol

One job Simon, one job.

All us mums know that your child’s name gets put in the corner of their artwork at daycare/kindy🤣🤣🤣
It is so unbelievably offensive that she sees daycare as something she has to hide. What the hell is wrong with daycare??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The kid is 15 month old and this is only his 2nd piece of art? Even though she had those art kits made up from the moment he was conceived?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No guys remember she goes to play center 🤣🤣🤣
Any views of the paino being moved?
I notice her ads are really dropping, if she didn't have A she would literally have nothing,

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.