Simone Anderson #6 Blocked right now, thank you very much, I need some bots to show a human touch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now shes unblocked heaps of people I wonder if shes realised yet that her and her content are the reason for declining story views, not the numbers who had access to them...

Reactions: 8
I reckon some of the people commenting ‘I can’t believe you actually get sent these comments’ are secret tattlers - meaning we actually don’t believe you are sent these comments!
I have been one of these commenters on one of her reels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that was an anti climax?? Cleaned my microwave for no bleeping reason. Don’t even want my popcorn. I’m going to bed now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
(1.) report spam accounts, if Instagram gets enough notifications that an account is spam then they will actually remove/deactivate them

(2.) the weekly “poor me, people are mean” reel is a very clear sign that Simone is desperate for relevancy and head pats. She cannot stand that anyone doesn’t like her (latent insecurity issues possibly), and the constant “you are so kind/wonderful etc” feeds her ego and placates in her mind that she is relevant/special.

She is creating a tighter narrative around herself, still waiting for that article about her crying over being bullied and now she can throw Asher in for extra sympathy. Maybe she’s angling to use this in her case against PH. Hell… she might even be angling for a book deal, a Journey 2.0 about how she has overcome and handled it all *eyeball roll* while keeping up her anal retentive cleaning regime.

Reactions: 7
Can someone just create an account that actually calls out influenza bullshit! I don’t think I can see another Fucken reel and then all the shares of people saying ‘how can people send you these’ ‘omg people are disgusting’ etc etc So Fucken 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Can someone just create an account that actually calls out influenza bullshit! I don’t think I can see another Fucken reel and then all the shares of people saying ‘how can people send you these’ ‘omg people are disgusting’ etc etc So Fucken 🤮🤮
I'd love too but I only get all my info from here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I have been blocked for forever by Simon and now I'm unblocked too 😂😂😂
I’m not unblocked 😂 I never even followed her in the first place, she blocked me because I tagged my sister in law in that hilarious comic a while back

Also, she’s reposting comments of ‘I can’t believe what she gets sent daily’ WHY WOULD PEOPLE SEND SOMETHING TO SOMEONE IN THE THIRD PERSON?!

Reactions: 7
just gross, her sob story + the video of A in a nappy having a bottle - have some bleeping respect for your child’s body.

she learns all this woe is me crap but can’t get a clue about protecting her child or owning her mistakes.

no one is sending you these messages hon you are seeking them out like a crazy obsessive tattle lurker

Reactions: 8
How do we report the bots? Do we say they are spam or?

S we think your kid is cute. What babies aren't. It's you that's unhinged. We aren't sending you fkn messages you are seeking them out. STOP OR RESET

Reactions: 2
Now shes unblocked heaps of people I wonder if shes realised yet that her and her content are the reason for declining story views, not the numbers who had access to them...
I was blocked from seeing her stories for voting “no” in her her gender reveal poll… and today I am unblocked 🤯

• Haha
I would encourage everyone who has been unblocked to block her and to NOT view her stories. She is up to something sneaky.

Reactions: 19
Well today took a turn. I saw that screenshot back there about her posting 0 hidden from stories. Simon blocked me years ago for voting NO in one of her stupid polls so I removed myself. I saw that screenshot and went and looked at her profile and I can see her stories again. Guess she was getting low on real humans she can block and get her numbers up lol. I’ll won’t be adding myself back there. She’s toxic to the highest degree.
OMG I’ve just checked and I can now see her stories and highlights again!

Also make sure your tattle profile is set to private. Sometimes we reveal personal things about ourselves that we forget about it. It’d be simos dream to find out who everyone is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.