Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankfacts

Simone going out of her way to show Trent caring for Asher while she gyms. Even if you don’t have a nanny Simone, most people can’t adjust their parters work schedule to look after the baby while they gym. Btw make sure you pack warm clothes for Asher for daycare tomorrow. Xx
Exactly. Trying to be fucking relatable. No love. Most of us can't even afford a f45 membership, nor do our husband's have the ability to work from home. Straight up wanna be relatable? Live on a minimum wage, work 40 hours a week both of you, no beauty treatments, no gifted items or food, no time to be pedantic with cleaning for three months then come check in and we'll see what's up. One trip to a fucking fruit and vege mart and walking away with "soft brown kiwi" haha naww bless love... try having $150 a week for food for the three of you? Eating healthy meals AND being time poor with a toddler that has one 1 hour nap a day and wakes twice a night. Try be a parent to a child with colic who hasn't slept a whole night through since born, being a mum who's had their hair cut once in a year and can't afford colours. Whose wearing elastic baring bras because they're so well worn and you don't tget them free. I can't even fucking begin Simonne you can try but you will not be relatable unless you actually get real.
Coming home from a PAID HOLIDAY and buying bruised fruit in whatever fancy as fuck car you own (no doubt with a full tank of gas or the ability to have it) doesn't make you fucking relateable

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Couldntcomeupwithaname

Wonder how others feel about their kids faces being on Insta, pretty sure it was Hannah and Beauden’s wee girl

The reel has been removed with the wee girl in it, my guess is the mum gave her a bit of a not so polite message about posting her daughters face on insta

What in gods name are these? Poor wee boy having to wear such horrid footwear, cheap Chinese knockoffs obviously as there’s no tag on the post
Don’t panic team, for $6.89 and a 6 month shipping time, these can be yours too!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"My flat mate and I passed by Trent out in a mall a while back. We both said wow he has that beautiful combo of strong masculinity and kindness. Very handsome. You two are truely inspiring together."

WHAT REAL PERSON WRITES THINGS THIS WAY?! Lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She's such a megga saddo. She was up at 5am replying to comments on her pathetic reel.

Simon you absolute cunt they are not real comments...you come here and seek them out. No one is making you, no one is sending them to you. But you like to believe they are for some fucked up reason. Have a happy day Hun. Surely there's come cleaning to be done, stairgates to purchase...stop reading what people say about you cause it's never gonna be what you want to hear.

We aren't going anywhere but you can just jog along on..🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋👋
"sHarE ThEiR nAmeS".... "ok, well there's, bigbeigeape, sausagefingerstrent, scamfluencer..........." don't think shell be sharing... lol

One job Simon, one job.

All us mums know that your child’s name gets put in the corner of their artwork at daycare/kindy🤣🤣🤣
It is so unbelievably offensive that she sees daycare as something she has to hide. What the hell is wrong with daycare??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

heyhoney

I’m super proud of us for not giving Simon any ammo recently for her tattle segments 🤣 - gotta keep an eye out for her stopping by to stir the pot again!
If we see anyone bring up her MC, SA etc don’t fall for it, it’s just Simon looking for content! 📢🚨

Reactions: 33

privilegedsimone

Not sure who the MVP is in Simone’s life?

1) Trent, for going along with her crap
2) her child care provider, for helping her maintain a fake image
3) her lawyer, for cleaning up after her shit #womens refuge
4) the ‘a’ & ‘d’ letters on her keyboard for all the constant ads
5) the refresh button on her tattle page
6)her credit card for all the followers she’s buying

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ewlookatthat

Annalee has 44k followers and is currently on a trip to queenstown with multiple helicopter rides for Keihls
Simone has a hair and make up business and 316k followers and all she gets is a trip to cracker jack 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just catching up on the lolz sponcon Father's Day treats that Enomis managed to procure for Trent. Do you think that the card that she gave him acknowledged the partnership deals?

"Dear Trent,

We are so grateful for what an amazing father you are, and the massive support you are to this family.

With this in mind, we have partnered with our friends at Luxe Holiday Homes in Taupo and Debretts Taupo to create a bespoke weekend of fun for you to enjoy and help showcase the many sights and sounds that the region has to offer!

All our love,
Simone, Asher, and select commercial partners."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Let's leave the moderating to the moderators
A reminder to all Tattlers on this thread: we are going to keep this space free of speculation regarding sexual assault, victim blaming or shaming. You are encouraged to report any comments seen breaking this unofficial rule.

Carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

heyhoney

Love that my strap-on comment made the cut this week 🤣🤣
But in all seriousness let me just say.. how fucking embarrassing would this be for Trent, having this posted for her hundreds of thousands of followers, I hope she asked him for permission to post that reel, I don’t think he’d be comfortable with everyone knowing there’s a lot of people out there that think he’s gay? And she’s tryna show that it doesn’t bother her and thinks it’s hilarious in the comments but it obviously does bother her enough to go through all the effort to scroll through hundreds of pages on a forum 🤦🏽‍♀️ GET OFF YOUR PHONE & GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR SON SIMON.

Also funny how she still never keeps these reels on her main feed, quick bitta sympathy to boost engagement for the week since the giveaways aren’t working 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really do feel sorry for Simone. She must have some incredibly deep set issues to feel this constant need to project how 'happy' she is all the time. Its not normal! We are all human, we all have shitty days sometimes and we can all empathise when others are going through a tough time. Simone - maybe try to be more raw and honest with your audience, rather than painting this 'picture perfect' fake life. People would have far more respect for you if you just told the truth every now & then! Having an overwhelming day because Asher is teething & you have morning sickness? All good - use your platform to tell people that! In any job, you will be given feedback, whether its by a manager/co-workers or stakeholders, feedback culture is an integral part of the modern day workforce. If you really do consider 'influencing' as your full time job, then consider taking on the feedback given to you by your stakeholders (followers etc).
By all means, completely ignore this... but remember that the success you have in your career comes completely down to the way your followers interact with the content you create - which, at this point in time is pretty low considering your 'follow count.'

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
"Mess and chaos"
From the lady that unpacks and puts washing on immediately after a night away.
From the lady that does a garden tidy... and pucks up all 5 leaves on her fake lawn
From the lady that has labelled curated baskets in every inch of cupboard space
From the lady that has every cleaning appliance known to man
From the lady who schedules in wiping down doors, dishwashers, and soapy washes her letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

shh77

VIP Member
She can’t lie in because she has to clean her funky containers. I wonder what task Trent is scheduled to complete this morning? Line trimming the fake grass?
This is going to sound crazy I know…but hear me out! She could save herself the chore of having to clean out those “funky” containers by, now here’s where I get loco, perhaps keeping the “cheese” and “butter” in the packaging it comes in - you know the stuff where it actually already tells you what it is?! Omg AND as an added bonus she would THEN be saving herself the task of making those silly little labels as well! Win win win! 🤪😂🙄

I mean look, I get it, it’s very normal to put stuff in containers - I do it myself with many things! but if you need to label a CLEAR container with “cheese” and “butter” because you what? can’t tell the difference between the two? 😜 your life is so insanely boring you need to give yourself a million stupid little tasks to feel like you’re achieving something?? …I dunno girl get a hobby
….

• Haha
Reactions: 25