Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Im FrUsTrAtEd MuMmy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol lol lol lol lol laughing my ass off, righto simmo im sure that’s what the boy who can’t talk says to you 😇😇

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
And sadly, still no real concern regarding her ✨pReCiOuS✨ childrens safety. Isn't the coffee table that worker #2 hurt himself on? That will be out of my house quicker than you could say "where are the receipts Scamdog" if that happens to any of my children.
Piss off with your messages to yourself in the question box and childproof your house you TC!

Reactions: 8
How can #1worker even enunciate "frustrated".
Why does she think it is ok to pretend like this😪

When a child can't describe their feelings, that is when they can become angry and will retaliate in the only way they know.

Guess #1 will be given the script "I am frustrated mumma" to learn before bed tonight

How does he even ask for nappies or undies.😟 Rather than pretend he has a good vocabulary, she should be looking at why he doesn't. He might need help now, before it becomes even more of an issue

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, another Q&A with only a few carefully selected “follower” questions to allow her to carry on the facade of a perfect little life with her perfect children and her perfect husband inside their perfect house. I’m so bored, answer the real questions, we know they’re there.

Reactions: 12
Hahahah she’s just posted a video of Ca$her saying ‘frustrated’. Take that ya TC’s! Again with him being in just his undies though 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Its so sad, in her world, showing her semi naked child having a melt down, whilst she laughs at him is engagement worthy. Simply to prove a point.

Selling her upset child for likes, feeding her pa&do followers. She should be ashamed

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Translates to...whatever company will grift us something

View attachment 2979270
---
Hang on, lemme get my magnifying glass out
View attachment 2979272
Simon are you “stuck” because you don’t actually KNOW your child or have any idea as to what he might like? Or because no brands have reached out to offer you free tit yet?
…who am I kidding the workers aren’t allowed their own individual taste! You TELL THEM what they are allowed to like right!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Having a laugh when your kid does something cute, even when they’re expressing their emotions, is not actually much of a “parenting fail”…

Putting videos of them online every single day, in various states of undress, exploiting them for content, engagement and money - that is the definition of a parenting fail.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hahahah she’s just posted a video of Ca$her saying ‘frustrated’. Take that ya TC’s! Again with him being in just his undies though 🙄
Pisses me off so much. Three pics/vids with her boys half naked in two days. Purely to prove a point to tattle. How bleeping sad is that. Her poor kids, I feel so bad for them.
---
Having a laugh when your kid does something cute, even when they’re expressing their emotions, is not actually much of a “parenting fail”…

Putting videos of them online every single day, in various states of undress, exploiting them for content, engagement and money - that is the definition of a parenting fail.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 So well said. Biggest parenting fail you could make isn't it... serving them on a plate to pedophiles.

Reactions: 8
aww cute she posted a video of Asher saying “frustrated” to prove me wrong. I love making you my little b**tch simmo hehe
Laughs on her I could not for the life of me work what he was saying.
Trent seems to go on a lot of fishing trips 🍆🍑🙃
Enjoy your fish beard wife hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My questions for simmo
“How filthy were you when you got caught pocketing the funds meant for the women’s refuge”
“Did it kill you when you tried to cover your tracks and quickly transferred $20k to them but then it didn’t make an ounce of difference anyways”
“How often does Trent go and fu*k other men?”
“Will you explain to the boys when they’re older that daddy doesn’t really love mummy, he actually prefers the company of men it’s just he wanted kids and also wanted to be a famous actor hence why mummy came into the picture”
“Do you feel stupid making out like Asher was some sort of child prodigy and now he still can’t even speak”
That’s all I can think of for now 🙃

Reactions: 10
Just because he said frustrated while beating a pillow, doesn’t mean he actually understands what frustrated means for him. He could just be following her instruction.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I feel the whole Q &A was to make herself feel better about being out all this week. Also, maybe Asher says ‘frustrated’ because Trent or Simone use this word a lot about each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.