Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A post now about what to get Asher for his birthday because she can access the others?! Sure! We all know this is all about getting free stuff. Sorry Simone shouldn’t you know your kids pretty well? Wouldn’t Asher been saying things or showing what he likes? Gosh, kids that age are the easiest to buy for!
Thread Name suggestion: Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A post now about what to get Asher for his birthday because she can access the others?! Sure! We all know this is all about getting free stuff. Sorry Simone shouldn’t you know your kids pretty well? Wouldn’t Asher been saying things or showing what he likes? Gosh, kids that age are the easiest to buy for!
So tempted to suggest what we did one year, no gifts as such but donations for Woman’s Refuge, kids at that age don’t know what or who they get presents from, our friends purchased lovely toiletries, nice boxes of chocolates etc

Reactions: 10
That was me but I haven’t done it for a while as she was getting sneaky about her whereabouts.
You’re so right! 🙄🙄
Thank you for your service 🫡 #notallheroeswearcapes 🦸🏼‍♀️
---
Imagine being those poor children having to go have a sleepover at Simons! 😳😳
“Mum! What did we do? Do you hate us?! PLEASE don’t make us go and stay with that crazy, scary lady!! 😭😭 I promise we’ll eat all our vegetable and never be naughty again!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if her f45 spon con deal is finished and she’s paying for a couple of sessions herself to then transition to running as her big achievement because no other fitness places will take her on? And realistically she can’t afford it herself and Trent is only looking out for his personal wealth and image more than what she wants so won’t contribute the $$.

Like she did with woop.
I have also had this thought. She hardly goes at all now. I reckon they have dropped her, or she would be going 4x a week. 😉

Reactions: 6
From the shot of the boys in the backseat today I’m thinking Trent did actually get that hideous gas guzzler.
Wtf does a gay photocopier salesman and a wannabe influencer need a RAM for 😂😂 I also always associate them with men buying them to compensate for having small willys lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Asher can’t talk yet
---
Wtf does a gay photocopier salesman and a wannabe influencer need a RAM for 😂😂 I also always associate them with men buying them to compensate for having small willys lol
The RAM is probably in the wrong driveway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, impromptu comment after it’s mentioned here. The Ram- why do suburban folk buy vehicles they don’t really need. What’s he using it for? Have they purchased a boat lately. What Trent trying to show? A blokes, blokes wouldn’t buy that type of car. His motorbike is a tiny one. It’s that typical let’s flash the money in stuff to try and prove we have money.

Reactions: 9
Lol, impromptu comment after it’s mentioned here. The Ram- why do suburban folk buy vehicles they don’t really need. What’s he using it for? Have they purchased a boat lately. What Trent trying to show? A blokes, blokes wouldn’t buy that type of car. His motorbike is a tiny one. It’s that typical let’s flash the money in stuff to try and prove we have money.
A blokes bloke wouldn't wear those socks either, well at least not be seen in them 😂😂😂🤮🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly I think the ECE teachers Know about Asher more than his own parents 😢
Maybe ask them Scamdog?
---
I have inside knowledge from a very good source that that is infact true 😂
---
Simone Anderson #51 New Ram? That's what Trent is hoping to happen in a GangBang.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When/where did she make the comment?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.