Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt she did any toilet training, the preschool likely did the ground work then she sails in and claims the perfect parent award once he got there 🥇 it’s so easy to look like a perfect parent when only sharing a curated life. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt she did any toilet training, the preschool likely did the ground work then she sails in and claims the perfect parent award once he got there 🥇 it’s so easy to look like a perfect parent when only sharing a curated life. 🙄
She’s lying about the toilet training as I’ve had the kids who sailed through it and everything she’s saying is bull. If he’s that perfect at it he wouldn’t need pull ups at night. It also wouldn’t have taken him until nearly 3 even with limited vocabulary. Jumping from nappies to underwear is a ‘frustrated’ parent not a child deciding.

Reactions: 2
He was toilet trained. It’s a word and he didn’t naturally just decide to wear underwear or say he needed to go. All kids need direction and indications. And he isn’t trained yet as he still wearing a pull up at night. Not because he can’t go to the toilet it’s because he can’t control his bladder still at night. Also, going between underwear and nappies isn’t correct and is confusing. So don’t believe he decided. He would have just had a tantrum or obviously wasn’t ready. Biggest cue in toilet training is being dry after naps and morning. Means you pretty much have a child out of nappies completely in a week. So hard for her to be so honest.
Didn’t they try to toilet train worker #1 when he was only months old - holding him over the toilet? If that’s not trying to “train” a child (albeit very unsuccessfully) God knows what is

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just because he said frustrated while beating a pillow, doesn’t mean he actually understands what frustrated means for him. He could just be following her instruction.
It’s more likely him parroting what she has told him to say - the fact that he looks to her/the camera for validation after saying it - did I follow those instructions right mum?

At 3 yrs old I really doubt he would even have the understanding to know what frustrated is or for them to even explain to him what frustrated is! With his limited speech it just reeks of her practicing it with him or something he is parroting rather than a real emotion!

I just don’t get her blasé attitude about showing her children in states of undress to complete strangers with an open profile, everyone knows where she lives or is not hard to find - would that not terrify her, but I guess she doesn’t even look at her followers or what boys she is buying she just wants the numbers!

Reactions: 9
Its so sad, in her world, showing her semi naked child having a melt down, whilst she laughs at him is engagement worthy. Simply to prove a point.

Selling her upset child for likes, feeding her pa&do followers. She should be ashamed
Firstly mocking her child on their family chat page and then mocking him to the 399,999 bots (+ one husband follower ) on her public page. Yep that’s ‘gentle parenting’ at it’s best.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh look we went for a run today. Since she posted her F45 stint the other day I bet the run was very slow. Good on her though. However, as someone mentioned the other day her workouts at the gym aren’t fast and weights aren’t heavy.

Reactions: 3
James is promoting the latest in work station set up. (Never one to miss an opportunity😉)

If you are lucky, you can score one from the warehouse (or opshop) sale bin for about $5. And if you get bored you can learn how to make frozen grapes 🍇
Screenshot_20240608_082651.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From the shot of the boys in the backseat today I’m thinking Trent did actually get that hideous gas guzzler.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry, I can’t remember who the precious gem MVP is who was keeping tally of Simon’s monthly nightly outings, and whether they’re still keeping score? But this week has felt extremely busy no? Has she been out every night? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Oh look we went for a run today. Since she posted her F45 stint the other day I bet the run was very slow. Good on her though. However, as someone mentioned the other day her workouts at the gym aren’t fast and weights aren’t heavy.
I’m wondering if her f45 spon con deal is finished and she’s paying for a couple of sessions herself to then transition to running as her big achievement because no other fitness places will take her on? And realistically she can’t afford it herself and Trent is only looking out for his personal wealth and image more than what she wants so won’t contribute the $$.

Like she did with woop.

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if her f45 spon con deal is finished and she’s paying for a couple of sessions herself to then transition to running as her big achievement because no other fitness places will take her on? And realistically she can’t afford it herself and Trent is only looking out for his personal wealth and image more than what she wants so won’t contribute the $$.

Like she did with woop.
Does she still go to f45 during the week? It would be difficult to know if her free deal actually benefits the gym at all unless they ask each member who joins.

Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry, I can’t remember who the precious gem MVP is who was keeping tally of Simon’s monthly nightly outings, and whether they’re still keeping score? But this week has felt extremely busy no? Has she been out every night? 🤔
That was me but I haven’t done it for a while as she was getting sneaky about her whereabouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A post now about what to get Asher for his birthday because she can access the others?! Sure! We all know this is all about getting free stuff. Sorry Simone shouldn’t you know your kids pretty well? Wouldn’t Asher been saying things or showing what he likes? Gosh, kids that age are the easiest to buy for!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.