Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila Mae: Hey Hun, I’ll pick you up on the way to Pilates tomorrow?
Simone: Sorry babe, I have to go to F45 tomorrow to prove those witches on Tattle wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An “imaginary friend” huh? …the only thing imaginary going on here is you pretending Ca$her is saying actual words 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
An “imaginary friend” huh? …the only thing imaginary going on here is you pretending Ca$her is saying actual words 😔
Can she never have a genuine conversation with worker#1. If it were real she'd have played it all.

And was that a knife he was wielding over the table.😳 Sorry Simone, they weren't easily understood words. You have the power to help your child.

Sad he has had to invent an imaginary friend, his penguin mate probably talks, and plays with him more than his mother😔

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Can she never have a genuine conversation with worker#1. If it were real she'd have played it all.

And was that a knife he was wielding over the table.😳 Sorry Simone, they weren't easily understood words. You have the power to help your child.

Sad he has had to invent an imaginary friend, his penguin mate probably talks, and plays with him more than his mother😔
duck me, a new drinking game.. take a shot every time she says cheeky

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.