Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit, the old bird is looking good in that outfit. She gets my tick of approval this one time and one time ONLY 🙃

Reactions: 3
I must admit, the old bird is looking good in that outfit. She gets my tick of approval this one time and one time ONLY 🙃
Hmmmm, it definitely needs a belt IMO. And a jacket. Hate it when people don't dress for the season. As if she wasn't cold

Reactions: 3
A RAM…..betcha he loves being rammed by his bf.

Anywho, a RAM to go to the farm with their fancy schmancy gumboots.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Simmo should arrange a coffee date with Naresh…he is her #1 fan after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her street is so narrow with cars parked both sides I can hardly see a Dodge Ram getting down it!
I agree. The Ram was probably dropping the bike off. She would love everyone to think it was theirs which is why she posted it. I mean she is the queen of smoke and (filtered) mirrors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. The Ram was probably dropping the bike off. She would love everyone to think it was theirs which is why she posted it. I mean she is the queen of smoke and (filtered) mirrors.
Did a quick measurement, it's just over 6m long, and almost 3 wide; Sorry Simone would never fit in your 5.2x5.8 double garage.😳

Is that her original engagement ring diamond?
Let us not forget Scammys most treasured "other ring". The one her worker presented to her and she wore it with pride. We know how she loves to keep ALL these treasured keep sakes, please show it again Scammy, we know how important it is to you.

Screenshot_20240606_084839.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did a quick measurement, it's just over 6m long, and almost 3 wide; Sorry Simone would never fit in your 5.2x5.8 double garage.😳

Let us not forget Scammys most treasured "other ring". The one her worker presented to her and she wore it with pride. We know how she loves to keep ALL these treasured keep sakes, please show it again Scammy, we know how important it is to you.

View attachment 2976796
She's probably put it in a frame down the hallway for two minutes before removing to the trash 🗑🙄🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Filming A in his undies this morning in the kitchen is giving me the ick 😔 these poor boys, exposed for all who sadly love that kind of stuff for all the wrong reasons. Seriously, I don't think she'll ever change as long as the $ comes in she's happy being ignorant as duck at her own children's expense 🤑🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2976796
I know we always say it and this is not new information, but my god! that is the most hideous gaudy ring I’ve ever seen! 🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2976796
I love how you have the measurements. Re the ring from Asher I’m sure if she still has it she will post about it soon, I mean she responds to everything else on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Filming A in his undies this morning in the kitchen is giving me the ick 😔 these poor boys, exposed for all who sadly love that kind of stuff for all the wrong reasons. Seriously, I don't think she'll ever change as long as the $ comes in she's happy being ignorant as duck at her own children's expense 🤑🤮
She just doesn't care it's all for the engagement.🤢 Does she know the followers she has; watching a small boy dressed like this is like she's feeding their deviancy. Until she can honestly say she knows every one of her followers, posts like that are for family only. Too easy for the images to be copied, shared🤢🤢🤢 and as his mother SHE has the power to control this.

Reactions: 7
She just doesn't care it's all for the engagement.🤢 Does she know the followers she has; watching a small boy dressed like this is like she's feeding their deviancy. Until she can honestly say she knows every one of her followers, posts like that are for family only. Too easy for the images to be copied, shared🤢🤢🤢 and as his mother SHE has the power to control this.
You can report posts that contain nudity - specifically child nudity

It’s the fact she’s only showing casher in his undies to prove to tattle that he’s toilet trained that gets me. Thats your little baby boy and there would be disgusting vile men out there who would be downloading that and sending it to their other pedalo friends. I knew you were a piece of tit scammone but I never thought you’d bring your little boys into your sick game of trying to desperately keep up with a forum - wake up you fool.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.