Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
A post now about what to get Asher for his birthday because she can access the others?! Sure! We all know this is all about getting free stuff. Sorry Simone shouldn’t you know your kids pretty well? Wouldn’t Asher been saying things or showing what he likes? Gosh, kids that age are the easiest to buy for!
Thread Name suggestion: Asher Roo is about to turn 3, so Simone is seeing what she can get gifted for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it so odd that she throws out 'being gang raped' into the internet like it's a super non-chalant life experience. I have been sexually assaulted, and It's never something I would just throw out into convo with 400K people while I recap and celebrate amassing 400K followers wtf. She is wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, another pity reel and still you've never once quoted a single post of mine Simmo, despite my regular contributions. Oh that's right, because there is SO much to critique about the way you present yourself to your followers with constant lies and deceit, I don't even need to get into anything about what you look like.

But sure, harvest your likes and engagement by piggybacking on Pink Shirt Day. Most other adult creators use this day to shine a spotlight on encouraging young people or talking about youth mental health, which, you know, is the goal. But no, make it all about you....as usual. Classic.
---
Lol at the commenter who took inspiration from her idol, claiming to have "pause and read every single one of those messages, and then legitimately threw up from how disgusting that is."

Is it just me, or is throwing up a much bigger part of other's people's lives than I was aware of?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

privilegedsimone

Caught up with a friend who’s about to launch her business & thankfully I was able to inform her of sues ways before she paid her for advertising. She was horrified! Love spreading the truth one person at a time 🙊 here’s sues rates if anyone wants some quality, authentic, original, proof read & genuine content from our dear beige ape , provided by her management team 👀
IMG_6019.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

lovemesomegossip

This comment. Deranged much? Jesus.
Wonder how long it took her to do that, I tried and missed a shitload. Goes wayyyy to fast because its full of 'She' and 'Sue' dead giveaway to those who know. And most of them are said in comment format, not sent to the person directly, again another dead giveaway. Gotta do it fast so the truth can't be figured out aye.
Also if your doing a reel about Pink shirt day and standing up against bullies, wouldn't you think you might,... you know ...WEAR A PINK SHIRT. 🤨😒

• Haha
Reactions: 30
JFC 😂 A comment I made here (and only here) FIVE MONTHS AGO made the pity reel. We see you, DimSim 👋🏼 It must have taken you ages to copy and paste these from Tattle and send them to yourself from one of your many burner accounts.

Comments on your appearance aside, have you ever thought that it is perhaps your behaviour that’s being called out? I mean, the world is still waiting for you to show us the WR receipts (under any one of your names is fine), to show us an original recipe idea (or at least credit the original recipe as inspo) to stop exploiting your kids for money and head pats, to stop your extreme photoshopping, to stop buying followers/bots and putting your kids at risk, oh and to show us the helicopter ride your “bought” Trent…

But go off, DimSim. Hitch your engagement to a day that’s meant to encourage conversations around youth and mental health. Way to make it all about you.

The definition of filthy is not a burger. Look in the damn mirror.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Well thats one way to ensure your dinner guests swing by the driveway on their way home. 😒4 adults for dinner and only 5 drumsticks cooked. Sue your a shit host. That is pathetic, you should be embarrassed at that .
How dare you insinuate she didn’t cook enough for her guests, she quite clearly made more than was required.

SHE HAD LEFTOVERS DON’T YOU KNOW?!

IMG_7366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26