Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That check one :sick:
The short pants and ugly shoes 🤮
---

Is he wearing Sues belt?
I think that was the belt that was in the Hermes box that Simone said she was given by Trent after he arrived home from his trip to Australia late last year. Simone implied that Trent had gifted her something from Hermes, we were shown the box with #spoiled but we never saw what he supposedly gave her. Then a few months later Trent was spotted wearing a new Hermes belt 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So odd. Maybe she couldn’t handle 4 kids

Yeah I’m wondering what’s gone on? I found this pic and there’s candle woman’s 2 and another mystery kid older than the boys?

So she’s possibly had one extra older child for the night and her “friend” popped over so she’s not totally responsible for the extra child?

I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened.

I for one wouldn’t be hosting a visiting family with a new kid in the house if the visitors weren’t well known to each other. Also prior to that picture was what looked like “drinks” made in the thermie. Not sure if they were alcoholic. But again, I wouldn’t even have a slog of wine when I have someone else’s kid to care for overnight.

Each to their own though…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The Ram- why do suburban folk buy vehicles they don’t really need. What’s he using it for? Have they purchased a boat lately. What Trent trying to show? A blokes, blokes wouldn’t buy that type of car. His motorbike is a tiny one. It’s that typical let’s flash the money in stuff to try and prove we have money.
Wannabes.... they can put their gumboots & swannies in it for the free/gifted farm stays or visiting family. What a complete tosser turning up to see clients in a RAM 🛵🛵🛵

• Haha
Wannabes.... they can put their gumboots & swannies in it for the free/gifted farm stays or visiting family. What a complete tosser turning up to see clients in a RAM 🛵🛵🛵
I heard it’s his new work vehicle. He’s been promoted to delivery driver. He delivers all the new photocopiers to his clients.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me nervous for what the
✨⭐dRaMaTiC⭐✨ return tomorrow is going to be after this radio silence! 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah she will come on tomorrow with the "I took a day off social media to just soak in family time, was so good to be in the moment"
Or some crap like that.

I say crap from her because it is. Others I follow actually do valid time off social media and it is truly for spending time with family and being in the moment.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does sims latest ‘gooey’ brownie recipe not look gooey at all?!

Hi Simmy 👋👋
Thanks for the updates! 🙄🙄
Four birthdays, but not Harry’s?

IMG_1133.jpeg

Reactions: 6
O thank God scamdog, there you are! Was about to call the police and report a influencer for spreading lies about you you missing! I can breathe a sigh of relief!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies to anyone who also partakes, but I hate this LeWk so much!
Do this numpties not realise their jackets have sleeves! 🥴
…also, specifying it’s a “leather” jacket is not the flex you think it is Simon 🙄

IMG_1135.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Simone and Erin would have much in common…apart from exploiting their children on social media. Erin pimps out Harry just as much as Simone does with casher and Provyder. Gotta make that money somehow.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.