Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go, thought the full version was too big
Late to the party but isn't she supposed to say "don't touch it until I get back"? She's literally said I'm giving you some chocolate so of course he's going to eat it. Also the part where she says why is mum crawling out from behind the couch, he wasn't even looking at you ya dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Asher desperately needs help with his speech, he's nearly 3! Rebecca Keil's daughter is a few months younger and she's miles ahead. How about skipping one of your free beauty appointments and getting him some professional help Simone, ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes Peppa pig!
Someone did comment asking why Asher sounds British at the end when he says mummy and if he watches Peppa Pig. Simone said no he has never seen it. I call bullshit! She can’t keep up this facade of the kids never watching tv forever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol love that the hairclaw gets a mention in the outFART of the day. DesPerAte awesome content creation right there!

Now tagging other inFLuenZers, Juls, to try get up the friend ladder 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:sick: Wendz feet are pretty grim. My mother would lose her tit if I plastered her gross feet all over the internet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I get the impression this isn't the "delayed gratification/patience" game and more of a "will he share with his brother who got an empty bowl" game - BUT - clearly Ryder had to make a noise for Asher to notice. I also get the impression that Asher knows exactly where she is, that she is in the room, which is why he seems to be saying "I gave my chocolate" or something to that effect and then when she's not responding to that he goes "mummy!" to get her attention/approval, not just coz he's such a kind little philanthropist. Literally no offense to him as a child, this is only to point out what a bullshit artist she is.

Reactions: 11
I get the impression this isn't the "delayed gratification/patience" game and more of a "will he share with his brother who got an empty bowl" game - BUT - clearly Ryder had to make a noise for Asher to notice. I also get the impression that Asher knows exactly where she is, that she is in the room, which is why he seems to be saying "I gave my chocolate" or something to that effect and then when she's not responding to that he goes "mummy!" to get her attention/approval, not just coz he's such a kind little philanthropist. Literally no offense to him as a child, this is only to point out what a bullshit artist she is.
Oh was Ryder's bowl empty?

Reactions: 3
You TC’s. Am I the only one who read this and realised that what she’s doing is trying to see if they will share? 😂

It’s not the “game” where she tells them not to touch until she’s back but now she will probably try that one too!

Attachments

• Haha
You TC’s. Am I the only one who read this and realised that what she’s doing is trying to see if they will share? 😂

It’s not the “game” where she tells them not to touch until she’s back but now she will probably try that one too!
Faaaairly certain she’s edited that since yesterday! 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so she butchered the actual point of the video which is to tell them not to touch it lol it’s cute that he’s sharing but I can’t understand what’s being said
Bets she was standing there the whole time - who are they watching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.