Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly couldn't tell if this was sarcasm or not lol. Also nvm needing to make a fresh batch of anything, doesn't she have like a supermarkets worth of meal-prepped food in her freezer?! 😅
Absolutely! All those gifted pre-made meals, plus she must put Tenti’s portion of dinner in there every night seeing as he’s not there during the week anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the “Chocolate Patience Challenge”!!! Only 17 years late on this one Simbo! 🥴🥴
And you didn’t even do it right!
You’re supposed to tell them not to eat any until you get back! …Not just say “I’m giving you some chocolate and I’m going to the toilet”
No wonder they just ate it you idiot! 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eye rolling moment. Look how fast Asher went for the chocolate. Of course he was going to give some to Ryder. Kids care at that age. I also think he spied her as well!
Surprised she didn’t have music over this and allowed Asher to talk!

Reactions: 8
Omg the “Chocolate Patience Challenge”!!! Only 17 years late on this one Simbo! 🥴🥴
And you didn’t even do it right!
You’re supposed to tell them not to eat any until you get back! …Not just say “I’m giving you some chocolate and I’m going to the toilet”
No wonder they just ate it you idiot! 🫠🫠🫠
She didn't think that one through🤦.

What did she think would happen when you put a treat in front of children. Tell them what you want, give them instruction. Again the children are used for engagement. Poor worker#1, hard to understand what he was trying to say. 😔

Reactions: 5
She didn't think that one through🤦.

What did she think would happen when you put a treat in front of children. Tell them what you want, give them instruction. Again the children are used for engagement. Poor worker#1, hard to understand what he was trying to say. 😔
She’s so stupid!
Good luck editing that one now without refilmint the whole thing Simmy! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His speech is so bad if she hadn’t of written what he was saying I wouldn’t have been able to understand. She will put this comment in her new pity reel no doubt 😇

Reactions: 4
Simone given your couch would have been in the boys line of vision surely they would have seen you “hide”
'A' kept looking over at her, he totally knew she was there. Also look how fast he shoved it in at the end. Almost like he thought it was going to get taken off him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have her blocked and can’t find the video on her page. if anyone could share it that would be great!
Here you go, thought the full version was too big

Attachments

• Haha
Here you go, thought the full version was too big
Ok so she butchered the actual point of the video which is to tell them not to touch it lol it’s cute that he’s sharing but I can’t understand what’s being said

Reactions: 8
Ok so she butchered the actual point of the video which is to tell them not to touch it lol it’s cute that he’s sharing but I can’t understand what’s being said
Classic Simbo, missing the memo, not “understanding the assignment” in all situations and embarrassing herself! 🫠🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was weird how she said here's some choc, I'm just going to the toilet.
Ryder's talking was better understood than poor Asher's. Poor boy needs help simmone, please 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I thought it was weird how she said here's some choc, I'm just going to the toilet.
Ryder's talking was better understood than poor Asher's. Poor boy needs help simmone, please 🥺
Pretty sure that Ryder prompted Asher to give him some chocolate. Ryder quite clearly says his name, after which Asher gives him some chocolate. Also, did Asher say ‘mummy’ with a British accent?

• Haha
Pretty sure that Ryder prompted Asher to give him some chocolate. Ryder quite clearly says his name, after which Asher gives him some chocolate. Also, did Asher say ‘mummy’ with a British accent?
Well Mummy dearest did go to that Z list British 'event' after all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.